PDA

View Full Version : Question out of curiosity

NikiMichelle
02-22-2010, 08:16 PM
If a MTF CD wears a pant suit is he a cross dresser or a cross dressing cross dresser?? (M-T-F-T-M????)

Think about it!!!

:daydreaming:

Kate Simmons
02-22-2010, 08:21 PM
It all depends on who actually wears the pants in the family I'd say.:)

Lucy_Bella
02-22-2010, 08:23 PM
If a MTF CD wears a pant suit is he a cross dresser or a cross dressing CD??

Think about it!!!

:daydreaming:

Well if you are wearing any clothing that women wear ( known for or made for women) you are a Crossdresser, now if you are wearing it right now you are Crossdressing. If you are dressed in DRAB right now but wore the pant suit yesterday you crossdressed and if you enjoy wearing womens clothing, than yes you are a crossdresser..

Karren H
02-22-2010, 08:38 PM
Yeah... but I have a matching skirt which I wear more often

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3285/2432743064_872e2c30e9_m.jpg

StevieCD
02-22-2010, 10:17 PM
OMG Karen is wearing pants!! Stop the presses. Flag this!!
Just kidding ya Karen. You look great as always.:)

AlannahNorth
02-22-2010, 10:26 PM
Is this kinda like the "Which came first, the chicken or the egg" thingie?

Tanya C
02-22-2010, 10:32 PM
It's still crossdressing, especially if you're wearing heels, wig, makeup and jewelry to go with it.

Michelle-Leigh
02-22-2010, 10:40 PM
If the pants suit has a women's label, then it is just simple crossdressing, same as the wearing of skirts or dresses. As I have this moustache most of the time and am forced to present as a man, I have to go out dressed in androgynous style women's clothes (pants and shirts) so as not to clash with my head in drab. I also wear not-so-femme women's shoes with those clothes, I have a pair of zippered ankle boots that works perfectly for this. But even then I am still simply crossdressed !

sissystephanie
02-22-2010, 10:50 PM
If the pants suit has a women's label, then it is just simple crossdressing, same as the wearing of skirts or dresses. As I have this moustache most of the time and am forced to present as a man, I have to go out dressed in androgynous style women's clothes (pants and shirts) so as not to clash with my head in drab. I also wear not-so-femme women's shoes with those clothes, I have a pair of zippered ankle boots that works perfectly for this. But even then I am still simply crossdressed

Michelle-Leigh says it correctly! If the labels say it is for a woman, then you are Crossdrssing!! Very simple answer!

Tranny Tee
02-23-2010, 03:55 AM
I have several pairs of womens jeans which I wear with my male clothes. When I wear womens jeans and am otherwise in drab I do not consider myself to be crossdressed.
I have a men's turtleneck sweater which I most often wear with a bra and forms and a skirt when I wear the sweater I am crossdressing.
So, when I am wearing womens clothes I am not crossdressing but I am when I am wearing mens clothing.

The simplest answer is that I am in drab when I say I am in drab, and I am dressed when I say I am dressed.

eluuzion
02-23-2010, 04:17 AM
Just another of life's unanswered questions to add to the list...

Why is it good to be a Daddy's girl, but bad to be a Momma' boy?

Why is a woman in a suit a "business person", but a man in a dress is a "transvestite"?

If I think, and therefore I am, am I just a thought?

:eek:

Renee_E
02-23-2010, 06:48 AM
Sounds like my Haloween costume for going to work. I tell everybody who asks where my costume is this is it. I am a man pretendding to be a women dressed as a man.

NikiMichelle
02-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Sounds like my Haloween costume for going to work. I tell everybody who asks where my costume is this is it. I am a man pretendding to be a women dressed as a man.

Renee, you got what I was trying to poke fun at!!!!!

Yahooooo

:D

Jamie48
02-23-2010, 12:04 PM
If you are dressed in Women's clothing then yes, you are cross dressing.

Sandy Banks
02-23-2010, 01:53 PM
I think your statement provokes another question...........and that is, "Has any crossdresser wanted to look like Hillary Clinton????":heehee::heehee:

NikiMichelle
02-23-2010, 02:15 PM
I sure hope not!!!

Boring clothes......

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 02:58 PM
every time i go anywhare i wear mostly womans clothes for example ill do clear polish on my toes(shaved of course)womans flip flops womans jeans or shorts pantys a sports bra and maybe a mens tee shirt,ill use a little eye brow pencil a little mascara and some lip gloss. some times i even use clear polish on my finger nails too. i walk around like this every day and never get noticed that im crossdressed.........but i know hee hee.