PDA

View Full Version : hinting to the girlfriend!!

youngjulie3
02-23-2010, 12:37 AM
so i have been hinting to the girlfriend for quite some time..either from asking her questions like would she ever date a crossdresser to challenging her that i can wear 4 inch heels longer then she could..so far she wants to challange me to the heels but its like she doesnt quite get the point..lol and i cant wait to blow her away!

ver0n1c@
02-23-2010, 12:43 AM
lol. My SO got right to the point with me, it was pretty much a five minute thing. after i was outed, it was a couple days of discussion. but everything is well, good luck to you

Kerigirl2009
02-23-2010, 12:48 AM
I tride the suttle hints for years, but after a while I realized I just have to be blunt and tell her directly. Good luck but if you enjoy the suttle joking that goes with the hints, you can forget about them at least for a while until she accepts it.
My favorite one was after my wife would retire her bra for the evening she would toss it at me and say "your turn" and then I could drape it over my chest and she would joke with me saying something like " OH you wish, or Knock it off" But after I told her I was a CD that all came to a stop as she knew I really wanted to put it on. :)

Andy66
02-23-2010, 12:54 AM
Sounds like you are honest, trying to get what you need, and having fun at it. Sounds like you could make it fun for your girlfriend too. Good for you! Just a word of caution, don't move too fast. She might be one of those people who need time to get used to the idea slowly. But it sounds like you're doing great. :thumbsup:

youngjulie3
02-23-2010, 01:08 AM
well like i said i have a heel contest i get to beat her at..but i remember when i asked if she would date a crossdresser..she said no because they would wear her clothes..lol and we are about the same size and shes going to beauty school too..i hope she excepts cause i would be in heaven!..lol:)

Loni
02-23-2010, 01:15 AM
you would have it made a gg that is going to beauty school:daydreaming:

she could do all her home work on you, and take about haveing a "speciality" to market.:heehee:

bouth of you would make out great..

here is to you best for days...and nights.

loni

youngjulie3
02-23-2010, 01:39 AM
thanks..and yes i hope she will except!

LisaAlexander
02-23-2010, 02:29 AM
Everything I've hinted at has actually been after I told my GF, we don't talk about it often but we can talk about clothes and when she loves a dress or something I express my "manly" opinion :p the other day she showed me a dress and I told her that she should buy it for me.. jokinly but seriously hehe

Emily_lngstn
02-24-2010, 03:56 PM
Me and my girlfriend were getting kinky in the bedroom one night and she takes off her silk nighty and lays it on me and start rubbing my chest with it. I jokingly asked, "What, you want me to put it on or something?" She said sure, so I did. We fooled around for a little bit longer and she asked if I liked it. Of course I loved it, but didn't want to sound too eager just in case she freaked out, so I said ya, I liked it. Apparently I was more "active" than usual so she figured I really liked and asked if I wanted to do something like that again, and of course I said sure.

Fast forward a few weeks later and we were talking about fantasies and fetishes. I said I didn't have any and she just wouldn't believe it. She asked again about the night I wore her nighty and I eventually said that I really like it. At this point we had been dating about 2 months and I had not CD'd at all during that time or made any reference to it at all. A few days later she pulls me to the bedroom and opens up a plastic bag with a pair of stocking, garter belt and a new nighty that was my size and she told me to put it all on. After fooling around a little bit I told her that I had been doing this for awhile and she was very accepting of it.

Now whenever she goes out shopping she always picks something up for me, or since we are close to the same size she will ask if I like something before she buys it.

GwenPH
02-24-2010, 07:53 PM
This reminds me of the invitation from my girlfriend, for me to try on a pair of pantyhose before she knew of me dressing. She had spent a minute complaining about them when I chimed in "they can't be that bad!" Before I knew it she tossed a pair in my direction and said see for yourself how long you can take wearing them. Containing myself was hard, but I took her up on the offer. That was pretty much the door opening for me. I slowly worked my way up to letting her know about my dressing.

Good luck to you!

JillMarie
02-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Julie, If you win don't over do it, she'll be jealous.:heehee:

Emily, You're such a lucky girl. Take care of her, she's special.
Jill

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 12:47 AM
i tried being subtle and my wife just came right out and said"do you wear pantyhose for reasons besides it being cold?"do you wear womans clothes? so out with it i came.then a few years later i told her about jenifer,now all is fine.

bethany356
02-25-2010, 12:49 AM
That's pretty much what happened w/ Ver... There where actually no outward signs... I never "caught" her dressing... I just know... and asked... and here we are!

youngjulie3
02-25-2010, 02:41 PM
but we havent been dating long and i dont wanna put all that pressure on her with that..i mean i keep hinting and last night while we were out getting a drink i told her i loved her knee high 4 inch boots..and she said dont think i have forgotten about our heel war..i said u really wanna do this and she said o ya your gonna lose..and i said bring it..so we will see what happens!lol cause lord knows im stoked..haha:)

Sheila
02-25-2010, 04:32 PM
please if you really want her to know DO NOT HINT tell her straight out if she is that important to her and you see this as a long term relationship, she deserves the chance to chose without silly game playing ......... just my :2c:

Sandra
02-25-2010, 04:42 PM
You really need to come clean and stop the hinting because if you carry on hinting and eventually she does find out she could be very upset.

Tonya Stolenski
02-25-2010, 05:01 PM
Julie, If you win don't over do it, she'll be jealous.:heehee:

Emily, You're such a lucky girl. Take care of her, she's special.
Jill

was gunna say don't make her feel like less of a women than you...

Traci Elizabeth
02-25-2010, 08:23 PM
Appartently you are not secure in your relationship with your girlfriend. Why not just tell her the truth? Either she will accept you for you or you need to move on to someone who will.

Missy811
02-25-2010, 08:26 PM
I would love to find a girl that is open to my kind of lifestyle the search is taking a while lol guess I gotta just keep fishing

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-25-2010, 08:30 PM
please if you really want her to know DO NOT HINT tell her straight out

You really need to come clean and stop the hinting because if you carry on hinting and eventually she does find out she could be very upset.
:iagree:

Get it out in the open. If she rejects you, you haven't wasted a lot of your time and hers playing games and you can both get on with looking for someone else. If she accepts you, you can get married and live happily ever after. :p

Missy811
02-25-2010, 08:35 PM
I just need to find the right kinda girl im kind of picky and all that stuff but I would love to find a woman that excepts me as I am my last girl friend thought I was a Freak needless to say that relationship didnt work out haha...

Cathytg
02-25-2010, 11:46 PM
You might want to be a bit more direct. Perhaps even tell her.

VikkiVixen7188
02-26-2010, 12:09 AM
Im always direct, I bring up pretty early too, because its a deal breaker for me, and if they cant accept it and have fun with it, then Im pretty much done with them, and would like to date somebody else. So far All the girls I have dated were accepting about it, and thought it was fun to play barbie with me lol. I do date a specific type of girl a lot though. Typically girls into fantasy stuff and the arts so your results may vary.

Karenmarie
02-26-2010, 12:32 AM
What Alicejane above said. It is so true....tell her. I finally told my first
wife and things were starting to work out. A few years later she got
cancer and passed away. I swore that I would tell a future wife but
I did not. Now we have been married a few years and still cannot tell
her. Its not fair to her and absolutely not fair to (Karen) me.

Please tell her, you will feel so much better.

Good luck
Karenmarie

Starfire Jade
02-26-2010, 01:23 AM
Why do we need to hint? I tell any of my friends upfront.

Presh GG
02-26-2010, 01:47 AM
Sounds like a dangerous game to me. IMO

Presh GG

Karen564
02-26-2010, 02:40 AM
Hinting games are like playing Russian rulet....
Not to mention that your not being fair to her, she really should know more about you while she has a choice in the matter to stay or leave with her sanity in tact, playing with a womans heart is so wrong on many levels..
:2c:

UASIANGAL
02-26-2010, 02:44 AM
well like i said i have a heel contest i get to beat her at..but i remember when i asked if she would date a crossdresser..she said no because they would wear her clothes..lol and we are about the same size and shes going to beauty school too..i hope she excepts cause i would be in heaven!..lol:)

I think you can counter offer to her that SHE can wear yours?!

youngjulie3
02-26-2010, 02:58 AM
well first of all im not out to anyone..my uncle is gay and it killed my family when he told them..and second i could quit dressing and its not like i wanna become a women..more like wear to enjoy a different style of clothing and the feeling..

StephiefromSyr
02-26-2010, 10:07 AM
well first of all im not out to anyone..my uncle is gay and it killed my family when he told them..and second i could quit dressing and its not like i wanna become a women..more like wear to enjoy a different style of clothing and the feeling..

We all say at one point we can quit. We all try and we all come back to it. Honestly why quit and change who we are for anyone? The sooner you embrace who you are and what you like to wear the better just do it and be free.

sherri52
02-26-2010, 10:11 AM
Good luck Julie. I hope it turns out okay.

Starfire Jade
02-26-2010, 10:28 AM
I totally despise dishonesty. Just tell her, the longer you hold it the worse it will be when she finds out.

Tomara
02-26-2010, 10:59 AM
Hi Young Julie
I would also suggest being honest with you girlfriend , tell her that you want to share something with her that you have never shared with anyone , tell her your scared and why you are and most of all be prepared to answer her questions openly and honestly.
She probably already has suspicions with you being so eager to challenge her to wearing heels.
Best wishes to you both.
Tomara

Karan49
02-26-2010, 11:39 AM
well since your family has died and gone to heaven you don't have to worryanymore about them finding out about your kinky side.

Come on, you need to grow up. Did you talk with your family about your uncle? Did you stand up for him? What's wrong with him being gay? What's
wrong with your family if they can't accept him? He's still the same goodguy, he's just gay, so what!

At least 10% of the human population is gay and studies show that many gay aunts and uncles do much to supporttheir nephews and nieces; that having gay family members are good for family units. So you can feel good if yousupport your uncle; unless of course he's a bad person such as being a
murderer.

And, what is with this hinting? This comes across as childish. As I've heard others here suggest, if the tables were turned; how would you feel if she kept
from you that she was hiding being a female to male transexual. Not very funny then, is it?

If you don't have the courage to come out and tell her I suggest moving onuntil you can get over your embarrassment or fear of rejection. Finding a
relationship in which you can share intimacy and mutual respect is a wonderful experience; wasting her time and yours with these mind games is
deplorable. Please for both your sakes think about what you are doing.

Sheila
02-26-2010, 12:02 PM

Sorry, but this is a major part of who you are, and as such your partner deserves to know if you see this as a long term relationship, and you deserve to be loved for who you are & not who someone believes you are ............... trust her hun and trust in your relationship

rmills400
02-26-2010, 12:17 PM
if you know her well enough you know if she will except you or not before you even tell her. if you know the answer will be 'omg no' then dont, if you know shes into make-up, etc, fashion - then tell her, i showed mine with a great picture of myself first to show that i was good at it. not some slub guy trying to wear a dress. act as if you fully know what you are doing

Sheila
02-26-2010, 12:22 PM
if you know shes into make-up, etc, fashion - then tell her,

WTF, I ain't into make up, am not girly girly by any stretch of the imagination, so does that mean I should be unaccepting :doh::brolleyes:
Just because a GG is into makeup and pink and chick flicks does not mean she will accept them in her partner, :brolleyes:

youngjulie3
02-26-2010, 02:21 PM
well karen49 not the other karen! way to be an A** about it..kinda rude if you ask me..and as for quitting i barely dress as it is..i have gone months without dressing..not hard..i can watch films with poeple dressed and be just fine..and idk what she would say considering she already said no when i asked her if she would date a crossdresser..i dont think its a big deal im not full time or barely part time..if n e thing i could just get away with wearing panties..which dressing is just a fetish to me! a fetish in which i dont have to do all the time..i thank you guys for all your replys but some are a little harsher then expected...and karen not everyone has it easy like you..everyone is different and you should respect poeples choices with out downgrading them because they dont tell there gf!

Presh GG
02-26-2010, 05:40 PM
Oh but julie she has a right to know if you are planing on makeing a life with her.

I'm afraid you are showing how really young you are because you are where you are for now, but CDing is fluid, so an underdresser today can be much more in a few years.

It's the teaseing her people object to, nothing more.

Presh GG