PDA

View Full Version : The vasectomy, thats what did it

Barb123
02-23-2010, 01:37 AM
So I am asked by my SO, “did you desire to dress as a women increase after you had a vasectomy.

Now that dot was a long time ago and not near any other dots I could think of. It took a few moments to figure out how these activities could be related. I asked her where this had come from: “I was talking with my counselor and she brought it up.” Well I thought of two things:

1. Ya that’s it. That what has caused it. This whole thing was caused by the decision we made to not have more children. It is not my fault. All of this energy and sneaking around to buy clothes, ways to hide clothes and finding places dressup. It could also explain why I have spent all this time away from you. How handy would that have been?

2. “When was that’, she said “1987” . That took some options off the table.

The truth is that this has been an intermittent compulsion with me from my teenage years, just like most of you. I do not recall any significant change or sudden urge at that time.

The Honest answer is I don’t think there is a connection. Frankly, most of the cross-dressing activity has occurred in the last 3 years, beginning more in sequence with my last child’s teenage problems.

What say all of you? Do you see a connection?
Barb 123

tifftg
02-23-2010, 01:56 AM
Like you I have dressed off and on since my mid teens, sometimes very intensely, vasectomy around mid 30's with less interest in dressing. As I approached 50, my desire to dress kicked into high gear.

Tiffany

KimberlyJo
02-23-2010, 04:24 AM
All a vasectomy does is remove the pathway. It doesn't alter hormone production or anything along those lines. I don't see how a vasectomy could possibly have any kind of effect upon ones desire to crossdress, and it certainly (at least in my mind) would not CAUSE a desire to crossdress.

However, if one was emotionally and psychologically distressed about the fact that they can no longer physically father children and feeling less verile and masculine because of it? I suppose that could influence someone to seek refuge in increased crossdressing, but only if the desire to dress had already been present.

As we get older, our testosterone production begins to drop off and that can have an effect on one's desire to crossdress becoming more prominent. But this happens much later in life.

So yeah, no.

noeleena
02-23-2010, 04:50 AM
Hi..

After we had our children in the 70 s & 80 s, some time after i had a vasectomy Later on again a reversal .
That had no effect on who i am .
Thats determened in the brain not between the legs & all so we are born this way . & its the same with my h r t & s r s .
iv allways been the same mental & emotionally. what does change is how we deal with in our selfs as to what we are , or who we are . how we live is a part of that as well .
if we dress or dont ,its how we are wired & when we accept that then really we then can really live ,no doughts or fears . & no misgiveings .

...noeleena...

gabimartini
02-23-2010, 05:41 AM
I believe gender-giftedness to be genetic. Hormones are probably the biggest influencer in the frequency of dressing. For some there may be psychological motivations also. Now, since a vasectomy does not alter your hormonal balance per se, I very much doubt it has anything to do with your dressing.

Sally24
02-23-2010, 06:13 AM
I had mine in 1984 and noticed no change in anything. As others have said, it doesn't change any hormone levels. The only effect would be psychological.

I find there are many amatuers in the counseling field. They should be learning in school and not practicing on patients when they don't have the knowledge!

Daintre
02-23-2010, 06:49 AM
I had that snip job done years ago, but putting on woman's clothes started a lot earlier. If I may add....be sure of your self before the vasectomy, the reversal process is long and the recovery a bit painful.

Shari
02-23-2010, 07:01 AM
The silks and nylons were way in front of the vasectomy.

It all started before I even reached puberty.

Still going strong and still loving every session.

Carroll
02-23-2010, 07:18 AM
“I was talking with my counselor and she brought it up.”

Her counselor is full of it. Closing the highway does not effect the hormone levels in men. I was dressing long before I had mine done

kimdl93
02-23-2010, 02:21 PM
there is absolutely NO connection between a vasectomy and the desire to cross dress. Like other commenters above, I was cross dressing long before I was of reproductive age, through my reproductive years, and after the vasectomy.

Billijo49504
02-23-2010, 02:39 PM
Sounds like you just got a free pass. And from HER councelor. Can't do better than that. Let the pink fog roll...BJ

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 02:45 PM
i agree a snip job would not increse your desire to dress,although i have personally experienced a stronger desire when taking plant estrogens to help fill out my brests a bit.i think we all experience ups and downs in the intensity to want to dress en fem.

Lorileah
02-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I see the connection here. The majority of the people who posted had vasectomies (and all about the same time so maybe it is technique related or maybe drug??, all the people here crossdress...It has to be true then. I was talking to my friend Sigmund just the other day and he was telling me how our subconscious see having a vasectomy as being demasculinized by the women abound us so we tend to associate that with being feminine now. It all goes back to our mothers and how they dominated our fathers and how we worshiped them. Then I asked him about the oral fixation he had with his cigar...and he said "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.":brolleyes:

By the way, if want to see a surgeon go pale and almost faint, say during the pre-op "hey Doc it would be quicker and easier to just cut them off instead of doing a vasectomy. I really don't want them anyway." I swear he almost fell off the chair.

Hope
02-23-2010, 03:03 PM
How is it that expelling 1% less ejaculate (when you do have an orgasm)made you desire to crossdress? That is all the vasectomy does... It does not prevent you from producing sperm, it does not alter your hormones in any way, it merely prevents you from expelling sperm along with the rest of your ejaculate... And that is what caused your crossdressing?

I call shenanigans. Either this was your wife's idea (and that is where I am putting my $$), or her therapist is less than competent.

MonicaJean
02-23-2010, 03:05 PM
For a counsellor to bring that up, it sounds they are uneducated in this area of life. But, you came out on the good end of things :) Take it and run LOL

I started wearing mom's clothes and makeup about 30 years before I got a vas. The quest to find a new skirt and shoes has nothing to do with the snipping.

Lorileah
02-23-2010, 03:10 PM
How is it that expelling 1% less ejaculate (when you do have an orgasm)made you desire to crossdress? That is all the vasectomy does... It does not prevent you from producing sperm, it does not alter your hormones in any way, it merely prevents you from expelling sperm along with the rest of your ejaculate... And that is what caused your crossdressing?

are you totally discounting the [post vasectomy anti-sperm antigens? Anti-sperm can be considered anti-male. There could be something to this after all.....hmmmmm

Phyliss
02-23-2010, 03:14 PM
The day before I went to the Dr. for my "slicing" I had to go out and buy some guy briefs, because I didn't have any. That was only because wife insisted. Way back in '91.

ChainedJane
02-23-2010, 05:39 PM
Her therapist might be going for a psychological angle on this one. Some guys do go through a degree of mental changes after the snip, after all you just lost your ability to procreate! However, I would highly doubt the minor psychological effect of getting a vasectomy would in any way influence CDing. Hell, I'd think it would make me want to be a little more manly for a few days to make up for my loss.

I'll let you know when I can afford one, after the wedding I hope that's my next big expense!

Carroll
02-23-2010, 05:50 PM
Her therapist might be going for a psychological angle on this one. Some guys do go through a degree of mental changes after the snip, after all you just lost your ability to procreate! However, I would highly doubt the minor psychological effect of getting a vasectomy would in any way influence CDing. Hell, I'd think it would make me want to be a little more manly for a few days to make up for my loss.

I'll let you know when I can afford one, after the wedding I hope that's my next big expense!

Mental changes..you bet I did. As soon as I healed I was happy as a clam knowing I could bump like a bunny and never worry about having another kid with the wife :D

Hope
02-23-2010, 09:00 PM
are you totally discounting the [post vasectomy anti-sperm antigens? Anti-sperm can be considered anti-male. There could be something to this after all.....hmmmmm

Anti-male? Only if they are only active against the sperm bearing the dastardly, crippled, Y chromosome.

Besides - wouldn't this theory also predict that celibate men are all crossdressers?

erica12b
02-23-2010, 09:09 PM
im not cut and i still love to dress not conection at all

carnut62
02-23-2010, 09:17 PM
I had the old snip snip in December last year and I can say for a month and a half I had no desire at all to dress. I have however a greater desire to dress and I am running from the pink cloud nearby. I am able to tuck just fine now without any pain. Over the last few weeks the desire to dress has gone up a great deal. I don't think it is related but it could be.

Oh I can also tell when the weather is about to change ;)

Lucy_Bella
02-23-2010, 09:32 PM
You don't know how bad I wish I could blame mine for me dressing, but it just isn't true.

I have been dressing or have have the urge to do so since as far back as I can remember..

Karren H
02-23-2010, 09:49 PM
I'd say that anyones assumed scause is as plausable as anyone elses including mine.... alien abduction.... and if it makes you happy to bielieve that... then go for it... just run fast if you see a UFO!!

Maria Heels
02-23-2010, 09:50 PM
I don't think that there is a connection at all....

Karren H
02-23-2010, 09:52 PM
I don't think that there is a connection at all....

Yeah.... a lot of people don't believe in aliens!! :D