PDA

View Full Version : my first night en femme

lisaB
08-10-2005, 05:33 PM
just wanted to let the world know how much i enjoyed my first outing to transmission in london.i had finally plucked up the courage to do this and had planned the evening meticulously,after a long hot bubble bath and close body shave i packed my all my girlie things and drove up town.i arrived at the club around 7'ish and was greeted by a very friendly girl called sara.she showed me to an area set aside for the not so brave ones who had not arrived dressed.getting dressed amongst other 'girls' was a great adrenalin rush(something i would like to do more of!!!) Fully dressed in black strappy heels,black leather fitted skirt,low cut biege skimpy chiffon top to show of my cleavage(achieved with wonderbra+ample padding!) no stockings so as to show off my shaved legs and painted toenails,a squirt of perfume,grabbed my clutch bag and i was ready.Jesus did i feel good!!!! meeting many other girls during the evening and swapping gossip as girls do seemed so natural.got very friendly with amuch more experienced girl called Diane who convince dme to drive her home en femme.Here is where i nearly wet my knickers....on returning to the car park(only a short walk from the club thank god) i had neglected to remember(dumb blonde!!!) i would have to pay the car park attendant,i pulled up at the barrier grabbed my purse and walked to the kiosk,this was to be my first contact with a guy whilst dressed i,m pretty sure he didn't read me(even called me 'luv' when giving me my change and eyeing me up as i minced back to the car) WHAT A RUSH!! lisaB xxxx

Tristen Cox
08-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Kewl, sounds exciting :thumbsup:

Adrianne
08-10-2005, 06:16 PM
Sounds like you had a great night.

Adrianne.

Marla GG
08-10-2005, 07:04 PM
So exciting! I have a feeling you'll be back for more........ :D Thanks for sharing the fun with the rest of us.

Phoebe Reece
08-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Good on ya, Lisa!

Laurie Ann
08-10-2005, 07:33 PM
I am glad you had a wonderful night and I'm sure you will be back again. The rush is fantastic especially when interacting with the public.

Shaylynn
08-10-2005, 07:49 PM
So very glad you had a great time, I hoping to go out en femme by Oct. That's my goal for the year and so I'm on schedule.
Shaylynn

Deidra Cowen
08-10-2005, 07:49 PM
Congratulations on a successful first outing! :thumbsup:

Holly
08-10-2005, 09:08 PM
Lisa, what fun! And a positive encouter o your first outing as well. Yeah... you'll be back!

Rachel Morley
08-10-2005, 11:27 PM
this was to be my first contact with a guy whilst dressed i,m pretty sure he didn't read me(even called me 'luv' when giving me my change and eyeing me up as i minced back to the car) WHAT A RUSH!! lisaB xxxx

Going by your profile picture Lisa, I'm not suprised. You look terrific, totally passable to me. Once you get beyond the nervous stage it's all fun, fun, fun !

Btw, I wish my lips looked as feminine as yours. :)

hot chelsea
08-11-2005, 08:27 AM
great for you lisa it will just get better the more you go out dressed.

Katie Lynn
08-11-2005, 08:42 AM
That sounds awesome. I would love for there to be clubs around here were CD'ing was more accepted.

Im sure the contact with that guy must have been a rush. I am strait as an arrow, and knowing how picky i am as a guy about women's looks, its always a rush when another guy seems to check me out.

I still try to avoid any direct contact with people, especially men when out in public though. I cant imagine the feeling that gave you, and the confidence boost.

lisaB
08-11-2005, 05:02 PM
A huge thanks to one and all for all your kind replies.
The next progression for me is to hopefully meet another 'girl' locally to travel to a club en femme. It would be so fulfilling to spend a girlies nite out. For me personally the whole build up to an evening out is just as much of a thrill as the event itself. What d'ya think? :thumbsup:

lisaB
08-11-2005, 05:12 PM
thanks Katie lynne, for the life of me i don't understand why you are concerned with making contact with people, i think you look stunning!!!! Go Girl xxx

paulaN
08-11-2005, 09:25 PM
congrats on your first night out sounds like so much fun. Dam I need another night out and soon I hope,,, It has been way to long for me.