PDA

View Full Version : Outed Myself, Sorta, Kinda

Tranny Tee
02-23-2010, 03:23 AM
Last Saturday I went to a tutu party at a club in Reno. Of course I wore a tutu- -actually a pink and white petticoat,bra, forms, wig, white tights and makeup. I had been there only a few minutes when a girl came up and said, "Hi Tom." It was a friend who works in a business i go to frequently.

I grumbled a little to myself a little then decided that it was absolutely no problem because:
I can think of no compelling reason I need to stay hidden.
I was in her store wearing a dress last Hallween wearing and my photo was taken with her as she was dressed as a hillbilly with a full beard, we made a cute couple.
I was not the only guy at the tutu party wearing a tutu, most men there were.
As I get out and about more I worry less and less about being discovered, I doubt if anything happens after being seen last weekend and am confident I will be able to handle anything that does happen.

I had a really good time, several women complimented me on my outfit, I can not wait to get out again.

Renee_E
02-23-2010, 06:50 AM
It can be fun when you find a safe environment to go out in.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-23-2010, 07:21 AM
How did she react aside from knowing your name? When you decided to not care about it, was she cool about it too?

I had a similar experience last summer, I was out dressed up en femme at a local "ladies 80's" night and I had gone across the street to another bar after my friends went home and I was sitting there at the bar and three girls walked in, two of whom were acquaintances. I ended up going back over to the club and danced with them for a couple of hours.

kimdl93
02-23-2010, 02:19 PM
sounds like the kind of outing that works just fine. If this woman is at a party with a number of CDers, she's obviously ok with it.