PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant revisited

abigailf
02-23-2010, 10:39 AM
I have noticed there were a couple of threads on this in the past. Being they are closed and there are many new members since then, I figured I would revisit it.

Has anyone ever wondered what it would be like to be pregnant. Not dressing or pretending, but to actually be pregnant.

A part of me always wanted to get pregnant. I think it would be amazing to grow a life inside of me.

Instead, I had to live vicariously through my wife’s experience with two births. And after seeing that, still feel the same way.

JustWendy
02-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Abigail - both of my daughters are adopted, so I don't know if watching my ex through a pregnancy might have stirred any yearnings in me, but, no, I've never wanted to know what it would be like. I love being a parent, even through the difficult times/ages, and I'd like to think I'm a nuturing parent with open and easy displays of affection, but I've never had a curiosity for what it might be like to feel a child grow inside of me.

Wendy

Lisalove1976
02-23-2010, 12:02 PM
I have often felt envy towards pregnant women, I was even dissapointed with my wife when she decided NOT to breasfeed... I would have taken over that honor if I could have.

Amymonroe
02-23-2010, 01:32 PM
i have had a few dreams that i had gotten pregnant using my wife's eggs and my sperm. you see she cannot have children. and i want one or two, and if having them my self is the only way then i am willing to do it. in case you did not know there is a guy currently pregnant. Mr. Lee Mingwei. i know i can adopt, and my wife has suggested a sarogaed mother option, with her best friend, but i am not sure i am comfortable with it. sorry this got so long i just thought that i had to justify my reasoning.

amy

kimdl93
02-23-2010, 01:39 PM
my daughter in law is pregnant right now and experiencing all the usual unpleasantness that goes along with carrying 7-8 pounds of baby...I don't thin I would want to take this on...but maybe that's the guy in me!

Nigella
02-23-2010, 01:50 PM
Seeing a pregnant lady is one of the most beautiful sights in this world. Why spoil such a marvellous image with threads like this :Angry3:

Sheila
02-23-2010, 02:46 PM
Seeing a pregnant lady is one of the most beautiful sights in this world. Why spoil such a marvellous image with threads like this :Angry3:

cos they bloody can so they do :Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

AllieSF
02-23-2010, 06:14 PM
Because someone here thinks about or wants to be pregnant, or even dresses up like they are, does not in any way take away from the natural beauty of a pregnant woman. Because a man dresses as a woman does not detract from the beauty of a woman.

I personally do not think about that nor want to experience what it is like to be pregnant. I leave that for the real natural women.

sherri52
02-23-2010, 07:12 PM
I've always thought it would be a good thing to go through pregnancy and birth. When a GG says you don't know what it's like you can reply that you do.

Kieron Andrew
02-23-2010, 07:15 PM

cos they bloody can so they do :Angry3::Angry3::Angry3:

:Angry3::yt::iagree:

Karren H
02-23-2010, 07:19 PM
Ohhhh hell no!! No ones pulling something the size of a 10 pound turkey out of any of my orific's at least with my permission or while I'm awake!!

bethany356
02-23-2010, 07:34 PM
It sucks... compleatly and 100%. Sure, the end result is neat, but you puke your brains out, almost litterally, for about 3-4 months, you can't do all the fun/ cool things you used to be able to do, You get really heavy, your hips start to heart from the weight of carrying a child, you get fat and puffy (Even if you don't actually get fat, you feel like you are). Don't. Ever. Get. Pregnant. EVER.