PDA

View Full Version : A Remarkable Dream

fetishtop
02-23-2010, 10:44 AM
I had a great dream last night. My dreams too quickly start vaporizing afterwords, so I want to get this down now.

The dream took place in a big city---not sure, but I think London, which I know rather well. I was with friends on vacation, but I do not remember any of my friends' identities.

Somehow I was introduced to a very lovely young woman, perhaps in her mid-twenties. Tall, slender, she wore a nicely-tailored suit---taupe in color---white blouse, and brown heels. Not flashy, but reserved and very tasteful. She had long brown hair and large brown eyes that looked at one directly, with a distinct sense of interest. Her makeup was simple and flattering. I do not have a name for her.

I was very taken by her and we spent some time walking around, talking, becoming increasingly comfortable with one another. I soon fell in love with her!!

As the day wore on, she began looking at her wristwatch, anxiously. Suddenly she told me she had to catch a plane for Singapore (?). She flagged a cab, said "Goodbye" to me, smiled, and she was gone.

I didn't know what to do. I suddenly felt bereft. I was angry with myself for failing to do doing something dramatic, like telling her of my feelings in the hope that she would delay leaving--but I had not acted.

My friends came up to me. I told them of my situation. One said, "Oh, that's (name). Did you realize that she is a transgender?" Of course that had escaped me altogether. "She's probably going to Singapore for a procedure."

This information did not erase the loss I felt. I had no doubt that, had we had the opportunity to spend more time together and devlop a deep relationship, I would have been extremely happy. Although I am a "straight" male, if the right person came along and was a TG, there would be no barriers to our looking for a significant connection.

Has anyone had a dream or fantasy similar to mine?

Post Script: some years ago, two British actors, a man and a woman, did a series of tv commercials for Taster's Choice instant coffee. I do not remember her name, but she is a dead ringer for my dream lady; the actor in the commercial was the fellow who plays Giles in the tv series ------Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Jamie48
02-23-2010, 12:12 PM
Strange, but I don't remember any dreams.

Gillian
02-23-2010, 01:13 PM
The woman you describe is Sharon Maughan and she is a real English Rose she and Anthony Head did the UK Nescafe Gold Blend ad's as well as the US Tasters Choice ad's.

On the subject of dreams, I have had several that I would kill to replay and relive over the years none of those I could describe without risking a life ban from here though :eek:

eileendover
02-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Just remember, that all the people in your dream are actually some version of you. Personally, I think that's especially true when the person is not someone you can identify from real life.

sherri52
02-23-2010, 04:58 PM
I don't remember any dreams and couldn't answer your thoughts about meeting a tg

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 05:25 PM
dreams are funny things.i have had quite a few whare im a girl maybe thats my dream,to be a girl i dont know.as far as getting with a tg maybe if i wasnt already married.

EnglishRose
02-23-2010, 05:26 PM
I have dreams sometimes, of visiting a large TG gathering of some sort. Everyone was wearing teal once for some reason...!

Otherwise I'll get to a party or something by car and realize that I can't leave the car, I'm wearing a dress and hadn't realized it! :)