PDA

View Full Version : Has this ever happened to you?

insearchofme
02-23-2010, 10:54 AM
I was reading in one of my wife's magazines about embarassing moments people have had. One such moment happened to a GG while she was shoe shopping. The store she was in was having a huge sale and was very crowded.

She had a pair of shoes she was going to try on. While she was walking down an isle to get a stool where she could try on the shoes she spied a cute pair of red sandles in the isle. She couldn't find a box so she scooped them up and took them to the available stool. She tried them on and they fit perfectly.

Just then a woman came up to her and told her that the shoes were hers. The GG told her no she found them and was going to buy them. No, the woman said she wore the shoes into the store and they were hers. The GG looked at the worn soles and had to give them back.

Ever happen to any of us? I've purchased women's shoes in a store before so I don't have any problems with the purchasing. However, I'd freak out if that ever happened to me. I'd probably never go back.

EnglishRose
02-23-2010, 10:55 AM
Unless stores start selling size 15/16, this will Never happen to me :)

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 11:18 AM
when i go to buy ladies shoes i like to try them on if i can,so i usualy wear crocs or clogs with hose so i can slip them on and off quickly,but one time a lady associate walked around the corner and caught me with my foot in a high heel pump,she just froze as did i we both looked at each other then i smiled and said :sorry im just being curious is all: she smiled and walked away.i wonder what she was thinking?i never went back to that store again.

JoanAz
02-23-2010, 11:35 AM
Jenifer next time ask her what do you think, be a BIG GIRL and bite the Bullet,,
SA's are not going to bite you,,they are your friend
:hugs: JoanAz

Karren H
02-23-2010, 12:24 PM
Not many larged foot women in the store the same time I am but I have had some great discussions with women in the line about shoes and boots I was buying and what isle did you find them...

DonnaT
02-23-2010, 02:12 PM
I reckon the real problem would come if they took my boy shoes,
and I had to purchase and wear the heels out of the store. :daydreaming:

JulieC
02-23-2010, 05:16 PM
I reckon the real problem would come if they took my boy shoes,
and I had to purchase and wear the heels out of the store. :daydreaming:

And this is a problem.... how? :)

Stitch
02-23-2010, 05:35 PM
Lol, I can totally see that happening.

This is why I always keep my own pair of shoes ultra close to me when I try on others. I'm scared someone will walk off with mine. Shoes that I love are like hens teeth, so I'd hate to loose them.

Jocelyn Quivers
02-23-2010, 05:52 PM
Can't say that's ever happened to me in the size 12 section of Payless Shoes.

sherri52
02-23-2010, 07:44 PM
With a size 13 I don't expect to have that happen too often.