PDA

View Full Version : underdressing in public

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 11:10 AM
how do you prefer to underdress in public?i like hose and clogs with jeans.

Janet K.
02-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Panties and pantyhose or tights under drab jeans or pants, slip-on drab shoes. Top is always drab, and due to security at work, no bra.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-23-2010, 11:29 AM
Allways panties and pantiehose/tights under jeans

SFRobin
02-23-2010, 11:32 AM
I'm sitting here at Heathrow airport, wearing a thong, and now a bra that I swapped for the security-friendly camisole that I wore to the airport - all under some Levi's "boyfriend" jeans.

Jamie48
02-23-2010, 11:51 AM
Full femme attire under my drabs. Only wear forms when driving around & at home.

JustAlex
02-23-2010, 11:56 AM
Panties basically. When weather gets cold I wear pantyhose and sometimes teddies. I have a couple turtlenecks in discrete plain colors that I can disguise under a shirt. Even one that's all lacy down the waist.
I wore female pants many times and I don't think anyone noticed. Not the tight ones but you can tell by the location of the zipper and the cut.

Karren H
02-23-2010, 12:03 PM
At work I wear panties, bra, corset, tights, girdle and a cami under my male business suit.. And a couple fem rings, a fem watch and a lot of days a pink tie! :)

2b.Lauren
02-23-2010, 01:01 PM
Tights or hose, and panties or course under slacks or jeans. Ladies socks or trouser socks most of the time. A cami or ladies tank top occasionally. I have a pair of clogs that are ladies but kind of more like unisex. I wear a clear lip gloss, and have always hid my dark circles under my eyes with concealer. It is more difficult on gym days to get away with this, since I normally change with the other guys. I am sure it could be kind of uncomfortable, but we have a private changing room also and I use that when I choose to under dress.

StaceyJane
02-23-2010, 01:04 PM
Nowdays I always wear panties. Sometimes pantyhose too.

kimdl93
02-23-2010, 02:04 PM
I mix things up a little. Typically, a thong and thigh highs - panty hose in colder weather. I try to wear a discretely fem top whenever possible - I've got several fem henley tops and t-s....as well as several pairs of fem sandals that I wear when circumstances allow. And whenever possible, a little light mascara and lip color.

Kimmy55
02-23-2010, 02:08 PM
panties,thigh highs or pantyhose,bra,small or large forms depending on the day,fem jeans and fem tops

MissAmy
02-23-2010, 03:01 PM
Just panties under jeans. I always tuck my undershirt in so they don't peak out.

Phyliss
02-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Underdressed? ... is there another way to dress? Of course I alway wear the required trilogy of underthings, panties, bra, stockings. Add to that "overdressing" with either girl jeans, or dress pants, ladies flannel shirt (in cold weather) or ladies short sleeve shirt in warm temps. I don't own any "boy" shoes, except for my one remaining pair of wingtips. Light foundation and shear lippy.

Tomara
02-23-2010, 03:18 PM
Today and most days I have my bra , forms , camisole and panties on under my work uniform.
Tomara

kristinacd55
02-23-2010, 03:21 PM
Panties, cami & if it's cold enough out, bra. Tights, over my painted tootsies in winter. :)

siantv2003
02-23-2010, 03:52 PM
Knickers with tights in winter, and in summer its hold ups. Tights can sometimes be very uncomfortable if I dont get sizing right - at 6'4 they tend to ride down and very few makes for tall girls out there

Cary
02-23-2010, 03:58 PM
Allways panties and pantiehose/tights under jeans

Same here!

Karen Michelle
02-23-2010, 04:24 PM
Panties and pantihose or tights. I won't normally wear a bra because of the increased risk they present but I have done it in the past.

sherri52
02-23-2010, 04:26 PM
Panties, jeans, mascara, and clear polish for me.

Dr.Susan
02-23-2010, 04:30 PM
Never underdress. I find it a wast of time.
I prefer all or nothing unless trying on clothes for fit before I can go the whole nine yards.

Brandi Wyne
02-23-2010, 04:31 PM
:daydreaming:I almost alway wear under when I can't go in femme. Typically, I wear a bra, garterbelt, panties and nylons. Sometimes I have to forego the bra. Other times I'll wear pantyhose, with or without panties. I never wear forms or overtly female clothes when at work.

bobi jean
02-23-2010, 04:38 PM
what girls wear....

fetishtop
02-23-2010, 07:44 PM
I wear thigh highs, panties, and SLIPS under drab. What happened to slips, anyway?

Veronica 1
02-23-2010, 07:54 PM
My daily dress is a garter belt and stockings, thong, bra, cami, ladies jeans, and a nice fem top if I am wearing my work sweater. With the coming of the warmer weather I will have to forgo obviously fem tops but the rest will remain the same.

kaitlin
02-23-2010, 08:03 PM
I always wear panties or pantyhose or both, just depends! Legs always smooth, and toenails always polished the same color as my wifes! Depending on what were doing a bra and small forms also. In the last few weeks I've been playing with a little eye shadow and mascara, just enough to make folks wonder if it's there!

jenifer m.
02-23-2010, 08:28 PM
yeah i love doing the whole eye makeup thing.like you said just enough to make em wonder.i love that.

serinalynn
02-23-2010, 08:49 PM
On the job I ussually wear a panty, ladies jeans, and a ladies turtle neck sweater over the wnter months.

Loni
02-23-2010, 09:33 PM
for work sometimes a bra, but mostly knee highs, panties, and a cami or another top, that works under the co shirt.

for my time. all of the above + skinny jeens and a womans top. in drab-drag. :eek:.

only one has said anything...and it was about my nails.:heehee:

spring is here temps warming up...no more bras or camis at work for me till fall. (thin work clothing)..

charla42
02-23-2010, 09:40 PM
All my clothes are Fem now. Inside an out. Sometimes light makeup with just lip gloss. clear on the nails.

Rianna Humble
02-23-2010, 09:42 PM
The last few days I have worn the whole kit and caboodle under my drabs. I go to work dressed then slip trousers and shirt over the top of everything once I get there. Of course that does sort of limit me to mini skirts or mini dresses but I like those anyway.

Dee2U
02-23-2010, 09:51 PM
Sometimes Bra and panties with trouser socks; occasionally tights or hose underneath if cold. The bra is often an exercise bra -less noticeable yet still supportive. Not everything and not every day. I am deep in the closet and am discreet, even from my SO..Dee

VanessaVW
02-23-2010, 09:54 PM
Sheer pantyhose or shiny tights.

Maria Heels
02-23-2010, 09:54 PM
I wear panties or a thong almost everyday...I just got two pairs of skinny stretch jeans,which I am going to start to wear very soon. Once in a while, I also have a pair of jeans with a too long inseam and I wear my Kenneth Cole reaction black pumps, which has a rubber bottom so you cannot hear me walking around..does not sound like heels when dressed in drab...

helenr
02-23-2010, 10:41 PM
nylon briefs, Silk Reflection waist smoother panty hose, Olga panti slip (dates me!),nylon camisole. ladies casual slacks. just a male shirt to avoid too much attention. don't like too warm weather when I have to give up the pantihose-but then it's ladies shorts and shaved legs.
(Karren-do you wear all that corsetting,etc daily???-must get pretty uncomfortable by 4 PM)

Imogen_Mann
02-24-2010, 04:28 AM
My work has a tendency to lead to losing tops. tearing trousers and various other traps and pitfalls. Only when I am assured that I am office bound for the day or working alone, do I ever wear anything nice to work.

...Except when I was stricken with anxiety problems, then I wore it every day as a way to help me feel relaxed and calm, and it worked very well indeed :D

Lilly 40C
02-24-2010, 05:22 AM
Always panties, sometimes tights, and on occasion even a bra under jeans and a button up denim shirt. No one seems to know even when I'm wearing a bra.

annecwesley
02-24-2010, 06:28 AM
Nylon panties, pantyhose and (usually) pettipants.

joan47
02-24-2010, 06:31 AM
Dress100% in womens clothes 24/7. Padded bra, panties, waist cincer, girls trouser socks or tights, low rise streatch flare jeans, girls top or turtleneck with fleece vest( Hides my boobs). Arylic nails, waxed eyebrows and light make-up, girls boots or shoes..lip gloss an d perfume

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-24-2010, 07:02 AM
I have male g-strings (with extra room in the front for the male bits) that I wear some of the time.

The gender of my underwear always matches the gender of my outer wear. I never wear female underwear under male clothing, nor male underwear under female clothing. When I'm in male mode, I'm in male mode. When I'm in female mode, I'm in female mode.

I can't see the attraction of wearing female underwear under male clothes. Is it a fetish sexual stimulation thing, a hidden desire to out yourself or both?

Sedona
02-24-2010, 07:34 AM
Almost always a low cut ladies' thong under the guys clothes (I have to squat down a lot for my job).

Depending on how cold it is outside, sometimes a women's camisole or tank top underneath. Never a bra. I don't like to wear one unless I can put something in it.

Jeanne Hamilton
02-24-2010, 08:35 AM
Stockings with a garter belt, panties, and often a soft bra, sometimes with small forms. Things that feel good but won't be noticed.

helena.gcd
02-24-2010, 09:07 AM
only one time, i wore a thong while going alone to the cinema. but this week, for the first time i am with my toe nails painted in a bright red color and i'm loving it

Michelle123
02-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Now that we are in the middle of winter, I can wear what I really prefer. Open bottom or pantycorselette, panties, and sheer gartered stockings. Can even keep my 36b inserts in during the winter months. Love it.
In the summer months, I must forgo the corselettes, and go with just a regular girdle, panties, stockings. I do so miss the feeling of having my bra on during these times though...
I never wear socks over my nylons, so If one were to really look,they might notice I have hose on when i am sitting. Although I wear lighter shades of hose,(nude, beige, tan, etc.). I really am not concerned about that though, as I dont think many people (except perhaps another cd) really look for that sort of thing.
I actually saw another cd a few yrs. back while waiting for my car to be done at the carwash. He had on what looked like nude pantyhose under his slacks. (I could tell they were PH, because they didnt have that lovely "shine" that sheer stockings have). I really did want to comment to him on how nice his nyloned ankles looked, but I couldnt come up with the courage to say anything.

jenifer m.
02-24-2010, 09:32 AM
too bad for him that you diddnt say something.if another cd saw me with hose on i hope they would say something,then we could swap some stories,and maybe just good to know there are others around like me.i was doing a delivery for work one day and a older man walked up to me when i was again wearing womans clogs and nude hose,and said to me whare did you get those fancy shoes,and socks.i dont think he was a cd though maybe thats his way of confronting me about what he saw.but i said nothing and walked away.i wasnt out at the time so i felt uncomfortable about him.

5150 Girl
02-24-2010, 03:47 PM

Hose clogs and ripped jeans, and a splash of makeup. But then agin, on me that comes off as 80's rocker.

Janet K.
02-24-2010, 03:52 PM
I can't see the attraction of wearing female underwear under male clothes. Is it a fetish sexual stimulation thing, a hidden desire to out yourself or both?

I cannot speak for the other girls on this site, but for me, my desire to underdress stems from my underlying thirst to dress enfemme 24/7. The majority of society does not accept women's clothing as an exceptable means of attire for men, so when I am unable to dress completely as a woman, I dress with as much female clothing underneath my drab clothing as I can get away with. It has absolutely zero sexual meaning for me, and truthfully is more comfortable to me than drab underwear.

ShortSkirtCindy
02-24-2010, 04:20 PM
I wear panties with pantyhose or thigh highs in the cooler months.

And I do not wear socks to cover up the hose........

jeanine38
02-24-2010, 06:46 PM
I wear bras and panties nearly every day, all day, if the circumstances permit. I don't wear forms, all of my bras have no padding or molding.

Cristi
02-24-2010, 10:25 PM
I wear a suit and tie at work, but I underdress 100% of the time. Sometimes just panties, but in colder weather I wear tights instead of socks and a bra or cami if I'm wearing a jacket or shirt that will won't show the straps.

Missy
02-24-2010, 11:29 PM
ok maybe 90% of time panties bra hose under women work pants or womens jeans drab shirts and shoes

Rachel Morley
02-25-2010, 01:08 AM
Yes I do. I haven't owned any male underwear for 9 years now. My normal everyday underwear is always minimally a bra and panties. In the winter months I also wear lacy camisoles and sometimes pantyhose too. Going without a bra just doesn't feel "right" :)

Karenmarie
02-25-2010, 02:30 AM
In the cold weather its pretty easy to get away with underdressing.
I wear a bra...panties....panti-hose but I ALWAYS have one other little
thing tucked in my panties....24/7. A feminine napkin. Love the feeling.
I always buy the longs and semi thick. Have any of you ever had a little
brown spot on you pretty panties.....never again.

Karenmarie

jenifer m.
02-26-2010, 05:10 PM
ok ill steal on of my wifes and try one for a day see how i like it.

kymmieLorain
02-26-2010, 07:14 PM
depends on the weather, warmer weather it is a thong cooler panties. But no matter what I always underdress

Kymmie

ringedjohn
02-27-2010, 01:10 AM
Panties virtually all the time and pantihose in really cold weather.

sfwarbonnet
02-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Through experience I have found that the following women’s clothes are suitable for men to wear in public, whether or not they are inientionally underdressing as defined by most CDers

!) Slacks: Women’s pull on pants are much easier to put on than men’s belted pants. They do not need a fake fly, as the absence of it is usually not apparent, but I prefer non-figured and solid color, non-pastel pants so they are not readily identified as women’s clothing.

2) Briefs: Underwear with a fly is unnecessary with pull on pants. Although there are no-fly briefs in the men’s department, women’s full-cut briefs work just as well, and are often cheaper.

3) Undershirts: Shirttails tend to readily pull out of pull on pants. This can expose panty and pantyhose tops and a bare back is usually uncomfortable when seated. A “solution” is to wear a full slip that is short enough to be worn with slacks. A slip with adjustable straps and a bodice is even OK for underdressing as it coveredand feminine features aren’t apparent. Also slips are usually made of material that makes it easier to pull on pants.

4) Hose: An MD suggested that I wear support pantyhose to avoid the indentation in my lower legs that mid-calf or knee-high socks make. Pantyhose do not require anything that is not also needed with pull on pants. Opaque ones are best, as they aren't readily identified as women's hosiery, but that isn't necessary and non-opaque pantyhose are OK and are more available.

Another hosiery option is support thigh-highs, but they often need to be worn with an equally hard-to-find garter belt. Since a garter belt is an undergarment, feminine characteristics really don’t matter.

5) Pockets: Keeping a wallet, comb, notepad, phone, and keys in pants pockets is awkward as it is hard to extract them when seated, and pockets in women’s pull on pants are often not very deep anyway. My “solution” is to use a small shoulder purse, which can either be worn or secured in a basket when that is available.

I think men should be as comfortable wearing women’s clothes as women are in wearing men’s clothing, but the overwhelming response when I posted these suggestions on a not-CD forum was that my motivation was an attempt to justify cross-dressing and that men should only wear menswear period and avoid "girl things" even when suitable apparel is available in the Women’s Department.

Barbara Baman
02-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Panties, pantyhose, waist cincher, sports bra, pantiliner, womens deodorant!

kathy_tcrcd
02-27-2010, 08:59 PM
I like to wear pantyhose, panties and a bra. Sometimes when I'm feeling frisky I won't wear socks. I think my favorite item is still a bra. Someone once said that it's the only article of clothing that you always know that you are wearing. You can waer panties and forgrt you're werring them.

JessBunny
03-04-2010, 12:37 PM
I wear panties every day. Hose too usually. I have, in the winter, been lazy to take off my bra and just put a big jacket on too. No one notices.

Cassandra Lynn
03-04-2010, 01:09 PM
I have male g-strings (with extra room in the front for the male bits) that I wear some of the time.

The gender of my underwear always matches the gender of my outer wear. I never wear female underwear under male clothing, nor male underwear under female clothing. When I'm in male mode, I'm in male mode. When I'm in female mode, I'm in female mode.

Has absolutely nothing to do with sexual feelings, it is simply carrying the feminine aspects with you as much as possible. For some of us this isn't just a hobby and it's not back and white as you describe it. Doubt you would ever find a CD/TV/TG person who would wear male underwear under female clothing. :eek: mj

Kimmy55
03-04-2010, 01:31 PM
Has absolutely nothing to do with sexual feelings, it is simply carrying the feminine aspects with you as much as possible. For some of us this isn't just a hobby and it's not back and white as you describe it. Doubt you would ever find a CD/TV/TG person who would wear male underwear under female clothing. :eek: mj

Well put. Couldnt have said it better myself.

Chris'spastime
03-04-2010, 03:03 PM
I'm not any different. But I do have some masculine girl clothes too. I LOVE hanes low rise boy brief (available at target). They have a fake fly sown on the front and look very masculine. They actually have GREAT support too.
Boyfriend jeans were mentioned.... I have several pairs of these women's jeans that are supposed to mimic men's.
Shoes, etc...
On other occasions it's fun to be a little more Feminine and daring too when en drag, but only when it's safe.

Susancd
03-04-2010, 03:08 PM
Tights/pantyhose and as much lingerie as I can get away with dependant on the circumstances. I often get a thrill thinking that someone may get a glimpsehttp://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/happy.gif

GeorgiaHall
03-04-2010, 03:14 PM
Today, just lace panties under boyjeans she types on her iPhone from a USAF meeting....

Ruikki
03-05-2010, 10:44 AM
I just thought Id update! Today im wearing a bra, thigh highs and panties under girl jeans and a female top, under a sweater... The closest to en femme Il have ever gone out...

ellenwannabe
03-05-2010, 11:11 AM
Everyday I wear white bikini panties, whit womens crew socks, size 10 womens sneakers, old navy sweetheart jeans in the cooler weather and denim stretch short shorts in the warm weather and always panty hose under the jeans in the winter - all are passable and I love wearing them

Jeanne Hamilton
03-05-2010, 11:11 AM
In the cold weather its pretty easy to get away with underdressing.
I wear a bra...panties....panti-hose but I ALWAYS have one other little
thing tucked in my panties....24/7. A feminine napkin. Love the feeling.
I always buy the longs and semi thick. Have any of you ever had a little
brown spot on you pretty panties.....never again.

Karenmarie

I had to wear napkins following prostate surgery. That is one feminine article I never want to wear again.

texasm31
03-05-2010, 11:34 AM
I had to wear napkins following prostate surgery. That is one feminine article I never want to wear again.

I presume that is because you associate it with a negative experience. I associate pads and tampons with womanhood that I did not and cannot experience, so I try my best.

Cheryl T
03-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Since I always wear panties I won't count them in this.
I too love my pantyhose with slim jeans and my Clarks mules and a cute t-shirt.
Of course I always wear my earring (2 in each ear) and a ring or two with a nice bracelet.

Michelle-Leigh
03-06-2010, 11:55 PM
Ladies' polo shirt top with nicely flared ladies' jeans, bra, panties, hose or trouser sox, leather zippered ankle boots. And yes, the feminine pads are a good idea if you have temporary incontinence... They will keep your pretty panties from getting stained.

PamelaGirl
03-07-2010, 07:44 AM
I wish I could say what I wear when I underdress, but I have been afraid to do so.

I would wear basic Just My Size nylon or cotton white briefs, and some knee-hi hose.

But although I am dressed as Pam here at home I haven't gotten the nerve to underdress when I am out in drab clothes.

I want to eventually be a woman full time, but have not been able to cross this hurdle and I don't know why.

I might be afraid my shirt will come out of my pants and the waistband will show, or that my pantyline will show. Are basic briefs not the best thing for underdressing?

I wish I could start underdressing, and then that would be a signal to me that I am on the path to be Pam full time where I would be out as a female and not "underdressing" anymore, what I would have on underneath would be compatible with who I am.

Rianna Humble
03-07-2010, 09:23 AM
although I am dressed as Pam here at home I haven't gotten the nerve to underdress when I am out in drab clothes.

I want to eventually be a woman full time, but have not been able to cross this hurdle and I don't know why.

I might be afraid my shirt will come out of my pants and the waistband will show, or that my pantyline will show. Are basic briefs not the best thing for underdressing?

I wish I could start underdressing, and then that would be a signal to me that I am on the path to be Pam full time where I would be out as a female and not "underdressing" anymore, what I would have on underneath would be compatible with who I am.

Hi Pam, I admire you for sharing your fears with us. I have been wearing various styles of knickers exclusively for the last 6 months when I have to be cross-dressed as "him" (which is about 2/3 of the week :sad: ) and haven't once had my shirt come out to expose my panties. As for a pantyline - it doesn't show any more than my boy briefs used to.

I know we are all different, and that is one of the great things about this community, but I'm sure that if you try it once or twice you will soon overcome that fear. Perhaps you could try putting on a pair of panties next time you go shopping. Then if that works out OK for you, try it for a bit longer until you feel comfortable going a whole day.

I think we all sometimes need to heed what a US president once said at his inauguration:

first of all, let me assert my firm belief that the only thing we have to fear is fear itself - nameless, unreasoning, unjustified terror which paralyzes needed efforts to convert retreat into advance.

Susie Mae
03-07-2010, 10:04 AM
Skin-tight woman's cut cordaroy slacks, over a girdle, which keeps me tucked, and a black cashmere V-neck sweater, with flats. Just a touch of lipstick.

MissyW
03-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Panties and tights generallt. Sometimes a cami

lori m crawford
03-08-2010, 12:51 AM

why not whoes to know as long as no body sees it

Michelle-Leigh
03-12-2010, 02:09 PM
This is how I underdress when presenting as more or less male without a stitch of mens' clothing on, and I usually wear a one carat artificial diamond with this....

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/Michelle-Leigh%20General%20Pix/AndroShirtJeansBootsSmall.jpg

krisinpink
03-12-2010, 11:36 PM
Knee-highs because my boots wreck any nylons, panties, and a pony tail.

Rachel2000
03-13-2010, 03:17 PM
Panties would be the bare minimum for me. Usually panties, pantyhose or stockings & a teddy.

SandraInHose
03-13-2010, 04:12 PM
I wear pantyhose daily under my jeans or slacks. In the colder months, I'll have pantyhose on 24/7, and usually wear sweats over them around the house (still have kids at home). In summer, I usually will take the hose off after work since wearing sweats in 100+ heat just isn't feasible. But I'll wear panties often when I can't wear pantyhose.

In the past few months, I've had several formal functions to attend, and I've started wearing black opaque tights under my dress slacks, and went without socks. If anybody noticed, I never caught it. I've frequently worn sheer suntan pantyhose with no socks when the wife and I are going out to dinner or a movie.

jessicacd43
03-13-2010, 04:14 PM
panties everyday for me. I can't remember anything else but panties for underwear.

Bernadina
03-13-2010, 06:39 PM
Fully dressed today in guy mode. Underwear, pants, top, shoes, coat etc. The only men's clothes I own is to fill in when I haven't found suitable women's clothes that I like or fit properly.

Heidi_slave
03-14-2010, 07:00 PM
I had to laugh when SFRobin mentioned being underdressed at Heathrow. I once decided to wear my slinky things (panties, garter belt, stockings) under my clothes during a transatlantic flight from London to Ottawa. I even went to the trouble of picking a garter belt that didn't have metal clips, so as to avoid trouble with the metal detector. Out of utter sauciness, I didn't wear socks.

Guess what? They instituted the rule to remove your shoes at the security gate just before my flight. I had no option: stocking feet in public. I gotta admit it: it was a huge turn-on. Luckily I was travelling alone.

Heidi

Cassandra
03-19-2010, 09:05 AM
My bra and panties.

wearingtanpantyhose
03-19-2010, 10:27 AM
Typically panties and pantyhose under jeans and not-too feminine girl's trainers with no socks. If I'm wearing dress pants, I'll wear opaque tights without any men's socks. Even though they still look fairly sheer, I can get away with it.

Flying, I usually wear pantyhose with little footie socks to go through security.

In the winter, I love to wear a bra with forms and a girl's top.

Sweeterica
03-19-2010, 11:03 AM
I nearly always wear panties,most often tights ,for a change hold ups or suspender stockings and a bra, oh it lovely knowing u have all that on under your manly things.

prom queen
03-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Usually always panties, sometimes pantyhose/tights and a cami

MargaretJ
03-20-2010, 08:50 AM
Worn panties on the odd occasion, wearing them now, but never really had the urge to underdress. After seeing a few threads on this I decided this week to wear a pair of hold up stockings for the day, under my jeans. It was mainly to see if they would actually stay up all day, but there was a little thrill at the thought at what I wearing under my clothes.

t-girlxsophie
03-20-2010, 03:55 PM
Other than when im with family or weddings etc.I have always wore panties,but more and more Ive felt that isn't enough,when am at work ill wear panties,knee highs,and girls t-shirt under my uniform,and even clear nail varnish,so Sophie is nearly always there in some shape or form

sfwarbonnet
03-22-2010, 02:22 PM
...I might be afraid my shirt will come out of my pants and the waistband will show, or that my pantyline will show. Are basic briefs not the best thing for underdressing.

Pam - Wear a short full slip. It hides the tops of panties and pantyhose, and it is much easier to pull up pants and tuck in the "shirttal". Another option. if you can find it, is a slip with a crotch closure. I belIeve they we popular with "Rosie the riveteer" in WWIIm but seem to have disappeared. As others have noter, wear what you are comfortable with. I recently went out with my wife wearing panties, pantyhose, and a short slip with a lace-trimmed bodice under a light tee, and sheer pantyhose are OK under women's pull-on pants (I prefer plain-front ones). The further you go, the further you want to go.

mylilsecret8
03-23-2010, 09:56 PM
It is more difficult on gym days to get away with this, since I normally change with the other guys.

I wear panties all the time under my drab clothes, even to the gym and Dr. appointments. I don't flaunt it but if someone notices at the gym...oh well. Most of the time I leave my shirt on while taking my pants off and changing into my gym shorts. I've never had any problems and will occassionally sense someone noticed my panties.

skirt_guy
03-23-2010, 10:52 PM
Victorias Secret Satin panties almost all the time. Sheer Energy or Sheer Vitality pantyhose with my deck shoes under boy/girl jeans allows me to see and feel what I am wearing. Just the satin panties sliding under my jeans is an awesome feeling let alone under a skirt.

ArleneRaquel
03-23-2010, 10:55 PM
I am usually enfemme 90% of the time, if not more. When I am not totally I wear panties and sometimes a bra & hose. :)

lee in a skirt
03-24-2010, 05:00 AM
If i do i wear a thong with tights and occasionly a bra if it can be concealed. In the summer I like wearing three quarters with clear tights underneath and a thong and then going out with my fiancee. Then once returned and get undressed shell moan at me when she realises that other people may have seen what i was wearing.

HappyErica
03-24-2010, 11:35 PM
Panties and bras when I can.. The more I dress the less I care if people see or not.. :D