PDA

View Full Version : Dry Dehydrated throat....T related?

Kieron Andrew
02-23-2010, 06:52 PM
Okay those of you that are on T, I'm wondering something?...for about the past 3 days or so, I've been experiencing a dry dehydrated throat plus voice changes...no matter how much i drink it just doesn't quench it or resolve it...and the more I talk and the more the voice changes, the worse it gets, I definitely don't have a cold or a sore throat, this dryness is making me want to cough to bring up moisture but nothing is there...is this T related or do you think something else? has anyone else experienced this? reason I'm asking is cos its driving me nuts lol

Abraxas
02-23-2010, 09:55 PM
I had a bit of that when I first started T. Didn't last too long, I think a week or two at the very most. Maybe try chewing gum or sucking on hard candies to keep the moisture in?

DanielMacBride
02-23-2010, 10:44 PM
I had that too for quite a while - sort of felt like I had a piece of sandpaper stuck in my throat for weeks at a time and a lot of dryness with it. The only thing I found that helped it was to stop talking as much and like Abraxas said, sucking on lollies to help with the dryness (my lolly of choice was a lozenge with honey in it, the honey seemed to also help a little).

NiCo
02-24-2010, 06:03 AM
Aye, I think it might be related to it. I kept having the urge to swallow [swallow nothing???] but still, or I had to clear my throat all the time…was proper strange :heehee:

Kieron Andrew
02-24-2010, 07:39 AM
Thanks boys, i thought it might be related...Esther bought me some throat lozenges today and it seems to be helping...we'll see, its been driving me nuts