PDA

View Full Version : cross thought

erica12b
02-23-2010, 10:34 PM
i just had a cross thought after reading stresskimo thread
and how hurt she was seeing him in her dress in pic's
i understand (thats mine) and how she saw it,

but then i thought about how my ex would always where my shirts and strech them and my jacket it was no big deal i had to laydown the law with my son when he would let his buddys where his clean (or dirty) stuff his stuff was cool

thought do guys share there stuff more than girls or is it we just dont care about it as much or what

i always thought it was funny when the ex would strech out my shirts (in the chest) i could have boobs lol

what do you think?

Andy66
02-23-2010, 11:34 PM
Some people are more territorial than others. It wouldn't bother me if someone in my family borrowed my clothes (as long as they aren't stinky or careless). But using clothes or anything else without even asking just seems rude to me - that's where I would draw the line.

Let me give you an example. A while ago I left a box of cookies sitting out at work. I often share my snacks gladly. But the truck unloaders helped themselves and ate almost all of the cookies while I wasn't looking. I yelled at them and said, how would you like it if I walked into your house and cleaned out your fridge with a bunch of my friends? I think it's a matter of courtesy.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
02-24-2010, 07:56 AM
I think there's a big difference though between sharing your clothes with someone and having them be secretly wearing it without you having any knowledge of it at all. If, for example, you didn't like it when your GF wore your shirts because they'd get stretched out, an you told her so, and then she still did it when you weren't around, that would be more dishonest of her. But the girl I'm dating now knows I'm a crossdresser, so there have been plenty of occasions where I have tossed on something of hers just for convenience when I'm sleeping over at her place, or sometimes just to illicit a giggle.

In the Emma/Smile case in particular though, you have to remember too that Emma didn't even know her BF crossdressed, and then when she found out she asked him if he'd worn her clothes, and he lied to her. So when she saw the dress, it was like the cherry on the deception sundae.

erica12b
02-24-2010, 10:09 AM
after thinking about it using my ex as example was not the best idea, she would us my stuff and she did not care, in the end she just used me all the way around ,

rethinking that puts a hole new light on this thread and makes me wonder just how each and every one of us see's things just a bit different that the other (because of our past's) no two perception's are alike,

Karren H
02-24-2010, 11:58 AM
If she borrows my things I'm going to leave her and take the kids and all her money... Hmmm. Second thought she can keep the kids...

SuzanneBender
02-24-2010, 12:04 PM
It makes me soo mad when I come home and my wife is wearing my things! Oh wait, I have that backwords. Nevermind...

Seroiusly we share a lot of our androgenous clothing like sweatshirts and t shirts. I am good with it.

arkknee
02-24-2010, 03:28 PM
haha that is pretty funny considering the situation now but think of it this way. Now your clothing is pre-boob streched!