PDA

View Full Version : An Interesting Dilemma

Alice B
02-24-2010, 12:31 PM
Every two weeks my wife and I get a massage at home from a female friend. She knows I cross dress and has seen many pictures of me dressed. She is used to seeing me totally shaved and with painted toe nails, She recently got married and now is retiring from the massage business.

The dilemma is that a daughter in law is also licensed in massage and my wife has approached her about taking over our business. I think she knows that I dress, but am not 100% sure. There is not a lot I can do about the shaved body because my hair does not grow that fast, but do I remove the nail polish?

Kimmy55
02-24-2010, 12:42 PM
Nope!

Joanne f
02-24-2010, 01:18 PM
I do not really see that there is any need to remove it but if it is concerning you how about using a light colour so that it will not stand out to much but you are happy because you still have some on

leslie ann
02-24-2010, 01:31 PM
i say noway, ide leave it on and bright red what is she gonna do leave? plus youll wish that ya would have left it on anyways i'de bet, good luck n sounds fun to me

Rachael Ray
02-24-2010, 01:44 PM
If it doesn't bother you or your wife, you should be good to go!

Sandra
02-24-2010, 02:11 PM
I see no reason as to why you should remove it.

SherriePall
02-24-2010, 02:50 PM
Wear socks and tell her that your feet are cold.

Debra Jane
02-24-2010, 05:30 PM
Make it bright red and be your fab fem self. :2c:

Sheila
02-24-2010, 06:02 PM
no reason to remove it, is there any chance that you and your wide could talk to her and tell her about your fem side, rather than just let her make assumptions and maybe be hurt that you have not told her, .......... just worried about family relationships afterwards :straightface:

sherri
02-24-2010, 07:44 PM
do I remove the nail polish?I would, unless you don't mind your son knowing.

Better yet, find another masseuse. I wouldn't want my d-in-law rubbing on me anyway.

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 08:22 AM
why not leave it on whats the worse that can happen?she will just have to get used to it is all why change for anybody but yourself?

sherri52
02-25-2010, 08:26 AM
You think she knows so make 100% sure, leave the polish on.

Phyliss
02-25-2010, 10:44 AM
Leave it on, if there's any question, then the simple answer is, "It's a fun thing I like to do". Not lying, but not going into great detail

Jamie001
02-26-2010, 12:53 AM
Why would you want to remove the nail polish? It is certainly not illegal and I am sure that the message therapist has seen nail polish on a lot of toes on her clients. We have to stop feeling guilty over such things. Remember that tattoos were always seen as very masculine, however, women openly wear them and don't thing anything of it. You should do the same regarding your polished toes. Just wear your bright red polish proudly. The massage therapist will probably compliment you on the color of your toes.

Starfire Jade
02-26-2010, 01:26 AM
Every two weeks my wife and I get a massage at home from a female friend. She knows I cross dress and has seen many pictures of me dressed. She is used to seeing me totally shaved and with painted toe nails, She recently got married and now is retiring from the massage business.

The dilemma is that a daughter in law is also licensed in massage and my wife has approached her about taking over our business. I think she knows that I dress, but am not 100% sure. There is not a lot I can do about the shaved body because my hair does not grow that fast, but do I remove the nail polish?

Lying to your family is a dangerous game.

baldy1
02-26-2010, 02:59 AM
No and enjoy, as a professional she should keep mum?

boy2girl31
02-26-2010, 03:06 AM
No and enjoy, as a professional she should keep mum?

I have to agree w/ the above. I would add that if she wants to keep making the money for the massage she would probally keep quiet.

echo
02-26-2010, 03:14 AM
If you aren't sure about how the in-law will react...avoid the problem and seek a new solution.

Put on a leotard, lay down and have your old lady stuff 20 hamsters into it for an hour or so....you get the message you were wanting and I doubt the hamsters will really care one way or the other about the polish. Problem solved!

sonia_dargency
02-26-2010, 10:31 AM
Better yet, find another masseuse. I wouldn't want my d-in-law rubbing on me anyway.

Don't mix family and business, it's bad luck - plus she too closely related to you to rub your body - that is not even a CD issue

Alice B
02-26-2010, 02:00 PM
Some interesting responses. Most say leave the polish on and it is a bright red. No mention about the total body shave and a few about mixing family and business. She and my son in law are pretty open minded and since the massage is now scheduled for Monday I guess I'll just keep things as is and see what happens. Should be interesting.