PDA

View Full Version : If You Could Come back As A...

PhillyGuy2Girl
02-24-2010, 07:54 PM
GG or for F to M's a GB. *Disclaimer

Good evening everyone. Let's say that after you left this world, you had to comeback and do it all over again. For M To F's, would you want to comeback as a GG? Or for F To M's would you want to comeback as a GB?

If yes, What conditions would there have to be and what would your pros and cons be?

Here are mine.

Yes, I would definitely love to comeback as a GG.

Conditions,First, I would want to be rich.Be tall and built nice.Have 36b breasts. Have nice long legs like I have now,long curly hair,preferably blonde but would settle for being brunette and be a lesbian(or at least bi)

Pros, being able to buy nice clothes,wear dresses and skirts,especially minis,spaghetti strap camis,short shorts,nice bikini and thong panties from VS,lacy bras,make up,jewelry and getting my hair done.

Cons, the only con I would have is having to go through the monthly cycle and the cramps,but nothing is perfect.

How about all of you?

Felicity :)

*Disclaimer:

I created this thread for fun only. I do not want it to turn into a debate on re incarnation or the afterlife. So please have fun.Thanks.

Stephanie Miller
02-24-2010, 08:19 PM
Sure I'd come back as a GG.
Don't really have many stipulations. Just be born healthy in a free country.
I'll take the bads. All part of the gig.
(Except for rat sucked hair. Yep, don't want stringy hair. Or small boobs. There again don't want to have honkers either. Just a nice full B or C. Oh Yea, weight. Want a good metabalism. Hate to have to fight the weight problem. But then again if I had a good metabolism I'd probably have a killer body so I would expect to be born to a rich family. How else would I shop! )

So there. Not many stipulations, like I said.

( He wouldn't send me back with acne, would he? Or....
Say Goodnight Gracie.

PhillyGuy2Girl
02-24-2010, 08:22 PM
Sure I'd come back as a GG.
Don't really have many stipulations. Just be born healthy in a free country.
I'll take the bads. All part of the gig.
(Except for rat sucked hair. Yep, don't want stringy hair. Or small boobs. There again don't want to have honkers either. Just a nice full B or C. Oh Yea, weight. Want a good metabalism. Hate to have to fight the weight problem. But then again if I had a good metabolism I'd probably have a killer body so I would expect to be born to a rich family. How else would I shop! )

So there. Not many stipulations, like I said.

( He wouldn't send me back with acne, would he? Or....
Say Goodnight Gracie.

Oh thats right I forgot, comeback healthy and be born in a free country.

Kate Simmons
02-24-2010, 08:43 PM
Hold the pickles and the lettuce. I'll have my order to go please. I've left this place several times Hon. Each return is carefully orchestrated and program written. I'm usually of the feminine character but this time it seems that the "powers that be"(and myself evidently)deemed it necessary for me to be a manchild. I will confess that old "habits" are hard to break sometimes though.Ergo the dressing.:)

JackieInPA
02-24-2010, 08:56 PM
Come back as a GG? Please god dont ever lte me come back as a man again!! I am heartily sorry for whatever i did in a previous life that caused me to be male this time!! Stipulatons? None really..would prefer to be petite and thin with either dark or red hair.

ArleneRaquel
02-24-2010, 10:15 PM
As a sexy woman. :eek:

LisaM
02-24-2010, 10:23 PM
I don't know exactly why but I find this post a little bit insulting to all women---actually I really do know why.

I don't care how I would come back as long as I was a woman. I don't care about breast size, height, weight, looks, etc... and I understand that others do.

I have always wanted to be a woman; not an object, not a fantasy but a real women with all of their strengths, and weaknesses, and plusses, and minuses. Just the real thing---I am sorry if I am missing something in this post.

sherri52
02-24-2010, 10:26 PM
I'll go for a yes. Make me healthy and of average build and looks and I'll be fine. Anything better than that is a plus.

Madilyn A.
02-24-2010, 10:44 PM
I would come back as a GG. Just average looking, average in everyway would be a dream, because women have such an opportunity to improve their look with makeup, clothing, and it really is not difficult taking care of man, just give him what he wants and chances are great you will get everything you want in a relationship............Madilyn

Karren H
02-24-2010, 11:09 PM
I don't really care what I come back as, just as long as they don't crossdress!! lol

docrobbysherry
02-24-2010, 11:16 PM
Cute, sexy, blond, Aussie accent, could sing and dance, and I always thot she was GAY!:D

What I consider a PERFECT combination!:heehee:

ver0n1c@
02-24-2010, 11:23 PM
since i just want to be a full fledged woman, comming back as a woman would be fine, i dont feel the need to ask for more

jenifer m.
02-24-2010, 11:31 PM
yes i think i would try being a female second time around,but only if i could look like kathren zeta jones,or even fergie from b.e.peas.

dawnforever
02-24-2010, 11:59 PM
Bah, crossdressing is to much fun! I would definately come back a man and do it all over again! If I came back a woman, I'd probably end up dressing like a man... just to be ironic.

Kelly Greene
02-25-2010, 12:04 AM
I would come back as a GG

I wold want to be in a free country, healthy, have a good family, the same color of red hair I have now ( copper) and Green eyes instead of brown.

Nicole Erin
02-25-2010, 12:18 AM
Wow, you are asking a lot here :p
Is 36B good enough?

More than a handful is wasted.

I don't know if I would come back as a GG.
I mean my life is so screwed up anyways, I can imagine I would probably be this fat ugly GG with a couple kids and the dads ran off.

Though I want to live as a woman, I make no fantasy that women had it easy growing up. I imagine it was harder for them.

Jezebella
02-25-2010, 12:40 AM
By the time I croak, I'll have worked enough in this life that for the next life I'll want to come back as someone who gets to lounge around all day with people around who'll fetch food whenever I'm hungry and follow behind me cleaning up any messes I make if and when I deem to actually get out of bed.

So for the next life... yeah, I'm coming back as a house cat.

After that... sure, sign me up to be an American, Canadian, or European-born GG. ;)

Karenmarie
02-25-2010, 01:15 AM
The response that LisaM wrote is exactly the way I feel. To be a real, live
woman. What a deal. But sometimes I wonder, if you came back as a
woman, would you remember that you once were a man?????? Would you
also remember that you were not happy as a man?????
I'm starting to get in a little deeeeeep.

LisaM said it perfectly!!!!

Karenmarie

PhillyGuy2Girl
02-25-2010, 01:57 AM
LisaM & Karenmarie,

I do not find this post to be insulting. If it sounded that way than I apologize. I was stating what I would want if could comeback as a GG. As I said before, its just for fun and to see what others would want. Again I apologize.

Ashley B
02-25-2010, 02:19 AM
If I had a choice, I would absolutely come back as a girl. No conditions or stipulations would need to be met, although if I got a choice in that regard I'd like to just do my current life over, but as a girl instead of a boy. All I'd want is to develop into the woman I would be today if I had been born female, whatever that might entail as far as looks and personality. Of course, if this happened then I would surely grow up into a girl who wants to be a boy, and that girl would wish to be me in another life. How complicated!

Karen564
02-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Hmmm, I don't really care if I ever come back.

But if I have to, my only wish is to be able to get pregnant....but if I can't accomplish that, at least have fun trying to get pregnant...
But that's just me...
:drink:

Amanda Styles
02-25-2010, 04:00 AM
That is a 100% yes for me, let me come back as a GG.
Looks, are not the most important, hope I would have some brains.
Money????? It's the root of all evil.

Imogen_Mann
02-25-2010, 04:18 AM
I'd want to come back as a male, but a short skinny one, not the tall brick outhouse body I got this time :-(

BlondeAngela
02-25-2010, 05:13 AM
I enjoy being a beautiful femiine transwoman, as I am, and living with my handsome man as his beautiful lady.
The one good thing about being a genetic woman is that you could get pregnant. Transwomen can only adopt kids with their men.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
02-27-2010, 09:50 AM
I would desire the looks and personality of Shania Twain. In interviews I've heard with her she is a wonderful woman, devoted to her family and husband and so sweet & caring. Or if not Shania Twain, another woman I work with, Stefanie would be someone I'd like to be similar too, she is petite pretty and with such a sweet, kind personality. I'd be happy to look like her to.

In short to be healthy height and weight with a nice, honest, sweet personality is all I would want and need, those things are what make you beautiful Kimberly Marie Kelly :battingeyelashes:

Crissy Kay
02-27-2010, 11:35 AM
I really don"t want to be come back as a human being at all. I would rather be born on another planet!!!

echo
02-27-2010, 11:52 AM
First things first.....I am new to this entire scene and have no idea what the hell a GG or GB is. (Got a whole danged list of abbreveations you kids use that I got no clue on.

That being said, (this is gonna sound arrogant, vain and concieted)

I wanna come back as me! I am tall 2% body fat. Really long hair. When I am wielding my penis I get plenty of play whenever I apply myself.

I go shopping for womens clothes all the time and now that I am enjoying this new part of my life, I found out that I doll up well enough to pick and choose whomever I want.

I was truly suprized...I finally got brave enough to post some pix in a local social/business website....I was trying to get opinions on several female character designs I have been working up for a video art project....thought I might get one or two responses (MAYBE)......got 68 responses in the first 24 hours and just under 200 at 48 hours.....it was bordering on stupid. Offers or love...money...sexsexsex...more love. Guys are idiots.

(I GOTTA get me a website done tonight so You gals can take a look). There is no way that they will let me post my work here untill I refine some of the tamer photos. The entire reason I came to this site was for critique from the pros who know thier stuff.....

I had no idea that every last one of you were so nice, demure and reserved. Go figure.

TNRobin
02-27-2010, 12:50 PM
I don't know, can I still be a pile person? Meaning that I tend to put stuff around the house in piles; a pile of stuff on the dining room table that I intend to move to the shop or study, a pile of books that I'm reading, a pile of DVDs that I haven't put away yet...it's terrible!

One thing that's kind of funny is that when I'm in guy mode, regardless of the time of year, I wear jeans and a t-shirt, maybe a sweatshirt, but not often. I HATE getting dressed up. Guys dress clothing is soooo boring; "and which of the 200 shades of gray would you like that suit made in sir". Women's clothing though is just plain exciting. I LOVE to dress up, it doesn't matter how long it takes to get it all just right.

Of course if I came back as a woman I could have real boobs and no one would think anything of it. I could stay dressed up all the time and truly enjoy it. I'd have to say yes, I'd come back as a GG.

By the way, Echo, GG stands for either Genuine Girl or Genetic Girl; I've heard it both ways.

TGMarla
02-27-2010, 12:59 PM
Yes, I'd like to live a life as a GG. Naturally, I'd like to be pretty. Rich? Well, if we could make stipulations like that, why would you NOT want that? Rather silly really. I guess the real question, when boiled down to gravy, is "would you like a do-over as a GG?" And the answer to that is yes.

thechic
02-27-2010, 01:01 PM
Id love to come back as a sexy woman

Bailey_in_Mansfield
02-27-2010, 02:31 PM
I'd want to come back as a male, but a short skinny one, not the tall brick outhouse body I got this time :-(

Trust me, it's not any better. For a guy, I'm tiny. 5'7" and 155 lbs. Makes it a little easier to pass, I guess, but doesn't help that much. Maybe the only real advantage is that I can easily fit into the general store sizes like VS' items.

As for me, hell yes. I'd want to come back as a GG. Like Lisa M said... with the same strengths and weaknesses... I'd like to keep my memories as a man, but that's it. No other preconditions or requests.

Cassandra Lynn
02-27-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm not inclined to say yes, maybe for awhile with the stipulation of being in that 20 to 30 range with good enough looks and health. Free country? yes! Children..absolutley not!
Nor would i want another go round as a guy, been there, done that got a flippin t-shirt!

Nope i'm with Jezebella on this one, cept for the animal...as a lifelong hunter, i'd want to be a good hunting dog! mj

Misty is Kindafem
02-27-2010, 08:41 PM
I would definitely want to come back as a woman.

Only one condition: No penis.

-Misty

dilane
02-27-2010, 09:04 PM
Hmm, I'd be happy as a female version of myself:

Actual 36C, same face and green eyes, but with the femme option pack: reduced nose, forehead, and jawline.

Same height & build is fine. (I'm 5' 8", slender).

I'd go auburn at the beauty shop (my natural hair color is dark brown).

NikkiT
02-28-2010, 01:33 AM
I'd stay a man. As much fun as CDing is, being a guy is beyond awesome.

Loni
02-28-2010, 02:13 AM
me a 200 pound male rottie (unalterd) living a live of leasure with a loving family.:daydreaming:

Rianna Humble
02-28-2010, 02:47 AM
If I believed in reincarnation, I would definitely hope that I had done enough in this life to be reborn a Genetic Girl.

Conditions? No Gender Dysphoria

Pros: I'd get to grow up as a girl and live my life as the woman I should have been this time around

Cons: I'd never have met any of my friends from here

Laurie909
02-28-2010, 03:14 AM
I would love to come back as a woman. Hopefully looking like Sally Field. She was cute as a teenager and she's still good-looking even though she's over 60 years old.

eluuzion
02-28-2010, 06:40 AM
I really would not care what I was because I would be wealthy enough to change whatever I was into whatever I wanted to be. In the first year alone I would become a multimillionaire just doing talk shows and interviews with Charlie Rose, Oprah (just realized I do not know how to spell her name) etc. as the first person to return from the dead. lol:shades:

I decided many years ago that for me, there is really only one thing in life that really matters...Memories.

How many people lying on their death bed say "I wish I had one more day to make money or buy one more asset." not many...
How many people lying on their death bed say "I wish I would have spent more time building memories with the people I love." A LOT.

When I look back it will be memories of all the things I took the time to do and time I spent with people I loved.

The two most mentally draining words in the world to me are "if only". If only I would have, should have, could have, .... I replace those two words with "next time". Next time I will do this, that ...

So I really do not ever think in those terms. For me, it immediately sucks all of the oxygen out of the room, because it assumes regrets or changes are needed. I pretty much do whatever I really want to do the first time.

If I came back, I guess I would be just like me. But I would still do the talk show circuit for a year or two, then buy the internet...lol

VanessaVW
02-28-2010, 07:10 AM
Hmmm, I don't really care if I ever come back.

But if I have to, my only wish is to be able to get pregnant....but if I can't accomplish that, at least have fun trying to get pregnant...
But that's just me...

I know that many GG's would laugh at me right now, but if I came back as a GG, I wouldn't mind being a mom. I'm a fairly nurturing person right now.

Suzy Harrison
02-28-2010, 08:45 AM
Well listen to this. I firmly believe in reincarnation as I've had many vivid dreams of past lives. About ten years ago I visited a medium (in drab) to try to make sense on these reoccurring dreams.

One of the first things she said to me was this - and she was VERY uncomfortable saying it as she was worried she might offend me:

She said that in all of my past lives I was female, but I choose to be male this time so I could have the responsibility of providing for a family.

She had no idea how much I just knew in my heart she was right.

Needless to say, next time I'll come in my normal gender of female

AlsoSamantha
02-28-2010, 09:10 AM
Very interesting idea!! I believe in reincarnation, and I'm sure I was a female in my previous incarnations. I think I must have chosen male this time around in order to learn something. Damned if I can figure out what!

Nicola2876
02-28-2010, 12:59 PM
I'd love to come back as a pretty, petite female. Not too many conditions but as long as I'm healthy and free then I think I'd be happy.

SuzyZahn
02-28-2010, 01:46 PM
Id love to be re-born a GG,,,but for SRS,,,,too old,,,too much confusion would come,,,too much family,,,and probably too much pain,,,,,,today its easier to just enjoy `````visiting the other side````

beez1717
03-01-2010, 06:23 AM
Hmm... I'd like to come back as a GG just so I could experience what life is like to be a GG. Then in my THIRD life, I'd choose which way I liked better!

But if I had my way, I'd just be both somehow. I don't know how it would work but being both at the same time would be neat in my opinion. Best of both worlds, and yup.... sounds like fun to me hehehe (in a non perverted way)

TxKimberly
03-01-2010, 07:31 AM
No question about it!

lissetta
03-01-2010, 07:35 AM
i dont really care m/f as long as i had superpowers!!!!

Juanita O
03-01-2010, 09:17 AM
I would love to come back as a GG.

Myojine
03-01-2010, 06:15 PM
GG or for F to M's a GB. *Disclaimer

Good evening everyone. Let's say that after you left this world, you had to comeback and do it all over again. For M To F's, would you want to comeback as a GG? Or for F To M's would you want to comeback as a GB?

If yes, What conditions would there have to be and what would your pros and cons be?

Here are mine.

Yes, I would definitely love to comeback as a GG.

Conditions,First, I would want to be rich.Be tall and built nice.Have 36b breasts. Have nice long legs like I have now,long curly hair,preferably blonde but would settle for being brunette and be a lesbian(or at least bi)

Pros, being able to buy nice clothes,wear dresses and skirts,especially minis,spaghetti strap camis,short shorts,nice bikini and thong panties from VS,lacy bras,make up,jewelry and getting my hair done.

Cons, the only con I would have is having to go through the monthly cycle and the cramps,but nothing is perfect.

How about all of you?

*Disclaimer:

I created this thread for fun only. I do not want it to turn into a debate on re incarnation or the afterlife. So please have fun.Thanks.
Id come back as a GG ofc, but im not going to ASK for whatever to be any differnet, all i want is to live life as the girl i was supose to be. Thats all i ever wanted tbh id love to be 32b, but then again thats how big my boobs would be if i was a girl today.
even mroe honest i think if i was a girl id have been pregnant at least once by now....:o
id be a lesbien honest to god, but truely id have stints with guys becuase i get that way....
any my :2c:

Madilyn A.
03-02-2010, 10:02 AM
I have no doubt and I have spent my live for the most part wishing for reincarnation, to come back as a female.... I know what is is to be male, I know what it is to have been a jock, captioned school sports, voted best looking in school, have virtually any girl I chose, so I don't think I missed out on anything male, nor could I have wished for more as a male...... I have always since pre-school wanted to be a female, my desire has only grown stronger. So I am confident I would come back as a female with no strings attached.

ladyz
03-02-2010, 10:12 AM
such a complex question! i guess just a average looking girl with normal porportions but gotta be a blonde! lol

docrobbysherry
03-02-2010, 10:50 AM
I'd come back as Howard Hughes, or Branson!:D

Rich and interesting enuff to do ANYTHING, and date ANYONE!:devil:

If I came back as a GG, I'd probably be misshapen and very homely! Be careful what u ask for!

Samantha_Smile
03-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Come back as a GG?
Well if I get a choice when I get up there (where-ever 'there' is) I will certainly give it carefull consideration.
(But then again, I'd give carefull consideration to coming back as a house cat too.
Or perhaps a capuchin monkey.... I digress)

Conditions on coming back as a girl?
Similar build to what I have now, but 8" shorter would be nice. C/D cup up top wouldn't go amiss.
Would have to rule out slow metabolic rate and cramps, and I'd want better eyes and teeth. Let me live in a 'democracy'.

Pros? Choice of clothes/shoes and being able to try them on in public fitting rooms. Not being made fun of for drinking alco-pops. Getting special consideration for tantrums roughly the same time each month.

Cons- Having tantrums roughly the same time each month.
Pre-occupation with how I look. Breaking a nail. Having to stay on top with shaving the hairier parts of my anatomy (I cant even do this now). Staying in shape. Sexual discrimination. Higher sensitivity to pain and cold.
Hormonal rollercoaster rides. (I'd be lesbian, and straight guys outnumber gay women- so) Finding a partner. Being domesticated. Having to go through school again. Having to learn everything again.

Can you tell I think guys actually have it easy?

House cat.
Pros- Food, warmth, cuddles, toys, owners who put pictures of you on the internet, sleeping for 16 out of 24 hours, being awesome. All of the above without having to do anything for it. Lots of textured surface to get your claws into. Chasing laser pen dots.

Cons- Baths. Shitting in a tray of grit.

Screw it. Im coming back feline, not female. :D

kimdl93
03-02-2010, 05:19 PM
I've thought about this often - honestly, I'd love to come back as a GG

Lorileah
03-02-2010, 05:38 PM
I get a choice next time? Cool, the last three times was random. (which was the OP)

AND I get to pick my body style and weight and how rich I am!?!(which others seem to demand as they just aren't satisfied getting to pick their gender). Awesome! Maybe I didn't get those choices last time because I waited too long and had to take what was offered.

Really, I love all the Pros and Cons of being female. There are many of the same pros and cons of being male. 50/50 I'd say depending on the time and place. Like Jimmy Buffett said "You pick the century and I'll pick the spot".

OK since we get to pick all the variables. I want to be have a perfect body, one that is self regulating as far as calorie intake and weight gain, you know one of those girls who say " I can eat anything and never gain an ounce."? I want to be blond blue eyes, creamy complexion, long legs tight butt and well endowed breasts but not overly large. I want to be rich enough I don't HAVE to work but still be humble enough to volunteer my time to noble causes. I might try acting but after a few years doing low budget B-soft core porn, I will get my degree in law and work mostly Pro-bono for civil rights.

Now having said all that I believe that the OP just asked if you could pick your gender would you. The answer is if I have any memory of past lives, yes. The other stuff that everyone put as caveats is superfluous.

Charleen
03-02-2010, 07:40 PM
As a GG. Only stipulation is more a hope to be in a free land.

NikiMichelle
03-02-2010, 08:08 PM
I'd like to come back as a female version of who I am now...except not a cross dresser!!!!!

Veronica Electronica
03-02-2010, 10:48 PM
I don't know if I'd want to come back as a girl, just because I wouldn't want to have to go through growing up, puberty, highschool, etc, all over again. And I'd really only want to try being a woman for a year, with my guy mentality intact. Like if someone made it so that I had a free year, to live as another person (woman), than I would do it in a heartbeat.

Now if I were a girl for a year, I'd want a few things. One, to be one smoking hot babe. I mean, if I'm changing my sex I'd rather not just be a female version of myself. I would want to be a young, gorgeous woman, perfect body, women want to be me, guys want to be with me, that sort of thing. I'd want to be financially secure and healthy.

asian jasmine
03-02-2010, 11:57 PM
my choice would be GG, about 2-3" shorter, 105 lbs, still asian with long straight dark hair, firm 34a/b-23-34, good health, stable career, still a nymph, warm caring family, travelling the world. Or, just swap my parts now and i can easily lose the weight ;) id be good to go!

cons: the monthly (guess it has to be)
pros: just being a GG is enough! :D

sometimes_miss
03-03-2010, 02:20 AM
All things being equal, if I could start over again fresh, I'd choose to be a male. A female body is much more higher maintenance than a male. A 'normal' male's life can be pretty good. My problems with crossdressing are mostly due to a horrific childhood of being sexually abused by an outsider, and being psychologically screwed up by my family. If I had been born female and molested for 7 years, I don't think I would have had any more of a chance to turn out normal than I did as a boy. Despite the few advantages women do have, it's still a man's world in most ways.

Frédérique
03-03-2010, 05:01 PM
Let's say that after you left this world, you had to comeback and do it all over again. For M To F's, would you want to comeback as a GG? Or for F To M's would you want to comeback as a GB? If yes, What conditions would there have to be and what would your pros and cons be?

Oh, I’d want to come back as a GG*, specifically a young, geeky, artistic type, rather shy and mousy. As a GG I could wear anything, so I would wear what I prefer to wear now (as a crossdresser). As such, I would stick out among other GG’s, since I shun all trends, and they would all wonder “What’s up with her?” So, I would still be rather insular and solitary, but F rather than M. Of course, I’d have to deal with all the myriad problems GG’s have to deal with, so it’s a mixed blessing at best – I’d be quite fortunate to be imbued with a woman’s strength, that’s for sure…:straightface:

*I will come back as atoms (in all actuality I’ll never go away)…:heehee:

Cassandra Lynn
03-03-2010, 05:47 PM
Pros? Choice of clothes/shoes and being able to try them on in public fitting rooms. Not being made fun of for drinking alco-pops. Getting special consideration for tantrums roughly the same time each month.

Cons- Having tantrums roughly the same time each month.
Pre-occupation with how I look. Breaking a nail. Having to stay on top with shaving the hairier parts of my anatomy (I cant even do this now). Staying in shape. Sexual discrimination. Higher sensitivity to pain and cold.
Hormonal rollercoaster rides. (I'd be lesbian, and straight guys outnumber gay women- so) Finding a partner. Being domesticated. Having to go through school again. Having to learn everything again.

Can you tell I think guys actually have it easy?

House cat.
Pros- Food, warmth, cuddles, toys, owners who put pictures of you on the internet, sleeping for 16 out of 24 hours, being awesome. All of the above without having to do anything for it. Lots of textured surface to get your claws into. Chasing laser pen dots.

Cons- Baths. Shitting in a tray of grit.

Screw it. Im coming back feline, not female. :D

Tally ho, old chap. Agreed......cept i still would choose to be a dog. :daydreaming: mj

t-girlxsophie
03-03-2010, 06:16 PM
Would definately come back as GG,But my only stipulation would that I would have to be a Girlie girl,wear pretty dresses,sexy lingerie,skirts and heels,have nice breasts,and long silky dark hair...I dont ask for much do I lol

NV Susan
03-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Wow, I don't want to come back......after this life they would send me back as some kind of bug or something.... but as long as it's female.....:eek:

Bailey_in_Mansfield
03-03-2010, 09:34 PM
Wow, I don't want to come back......after this life they would send me back as some kind of bug or something.... but as long as it's female.....:eek:

Haha yeah I can imagine fate playing a mean joke. "You wanted to be female? Oooookay...poof! You're a female rabbit!" -_-

But now that I think about this question a little more, I'd like to change my answer a bit. I know this isn't exactly a "coming back" deal, but I rather just wish I'd been born in pretty much the same family, same household, but just F instead of M. I really wouldn't change a thing besides that. Not a thing. (Even though I know being a girl would have changed a LOT of things about how I grew up and who my friends were, etc. But as far as the circumstances at my birth, my gender is ALL I would change.)

GeorgiaHall
03-04-2010, 12:46 AM
I'd come back as a GG with a nice figure. Of course I would need a great job with some $$$$ to support my shopping habit!

prene
03-04-2010, 01:20 AM
Conditions:

I a free country this time frame.
No cramps, bad hormone headaches or acne.

Want to stay tall 5-10, lean athletic build with a 34DD top.
Long legs, very feminine face with a slim waist.

Pro: Do I really need to say.

Cons: ???

I would not give up my life now . . . no-way.
If I had another one this would work fine.

Vicki-Z
03-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Love to be a girl. No conditions or strings attached except on my tampons during my period. lol

Just want to be a girl. :D

Vicki :D

Veronica Nowakowski
04-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Well, I'm here for my 36th times, only once was I female. Didn't ever actually get back to finding that life. But I would certainly want to be GG next time around, especially in this age of relative female equality.

Katie1234
04-08-2010, 09:11 PM
A sexy GG with B cups born into a rich family(for shopping) and FREEDOM!!!

mapletree
04-08-2010, 09:15 PM
just me but in a social world of acceptance not judgement

KerryLynn
04-08-2010, 10:07 PM
I would be a GG wouldnt have to be rich just healthy and a lil crazy Kinda like now but with real boobs :D

Missy Tanya
04-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Darn right I want to come back as a Girl. I've played this game to its fullest. Now I have to cross dress just to let my hair down from time to time. Really I have thought of this many times before and if I get a choice, Woman all the way, just not as my Ex-wife please. lol

Tanya

Karinsamatha
04-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I would love to come back as a GG.

VikkiVixen7188
04-08-2010, 10:56 PM
I can honestly say that I love myself and wouldnt come back any diferent.

5150 Girl
04-09-2010, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't even have to think twice! Hell yea I'd do it!
I wouldn't even have to be super modle pretty either. However, I wouldn't want to be an org named Helga either....

Elizabeth 66
04-09-2010, 10:01 AM
Apart from the usual free and healthy stuff, i have one thing that would be a must, and that would be the ability to carry a child,

As a bonus, slim, and petite would be nice. :daydreaming:

Simply_Vanessa
04-09-2010, 03:10 PM
I would have almost no preconditions. A million times over, I wish I was born GG.

I would only ask that I was healthy enough to bear children :battingeyelashes:

ah...I can keep dreaming about that.

Carol123
04-09-2010, 03:24 PM
As a healthy child bearing, somewhat attractive woman yes and yes

Toni_Lynn
04-09-2010, 05:52 PM
Class weird-o here.

If I could come back as a GG, it would be so that I could CD as a guy. I thing it would be jolly fun to experience the thrill of CDing from the other side

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Veronica Nowakowski
04-09-2010, 05:55 PM
well, you could go through transition and then crossdress.

johannem
04-09-2010, 08:05 PM
I would definitely come back as a woman, preferably good looking with a nice build and relatively big breasts. I often fantasize about what it would be like to have a woman's anatomy, especially down below in the nether regions. Having a penis and nuts is so inconvenient and bothersome to me! If I had the money and means I wouldn't hesitate to get a sex change. It just feels soooo wonderful and sexy to dress up and pretend to be a woman. I often feel like I'm a woman trapped in a man's cumbersome body. I know - I'm babbling and probably preaching to the choir! Sorry...

HannahF6
04-09-2010, 10:59 PM
I agree so much with LisaM. Withuta shadow of doubt I'd want to come back as a woman, but just that, a woman. I want to deal with all the problems and difficulties that belong to women but do it as a normal woman.

Hannah