PDA

View Full Version : Makeup--First time

CutieCutieBH
02-24-2010, 09:58 PM
Hi girls! I'm a long time lurker but first time posting. I am 28 and have been CDing since my teens. No one knows about it. Yesterday I was out of town for a meeting and decided to stop by the mall for a little shopping. First I went to VS and browsed but didn't buy anything. I wasn't too fond of the lady helping me. Then I went to Macys and wanted to check out the makeup. I was looking at the MAC and a younger associate asked if I wanted help and said I was wanting an eyeliner and this was my first time. She told me to have a seat and next thing you know she is applying makeup on my in public. I was so nervous but she put me at ease and we even tried about 5 diff eye shadows, slowing getting more and more noticeable as my courage grew. She even talked me into trying a "pink poodle" lip gloss which I didn't realize til I got back to the car was a BRIGHT pink but I liked it.

So that's my first experience and I will definitely be going back!

Kathi Lake
02-24-2010, 10:00 PM
Sounds nice, Cutie! Welcome to the forum and the wonderful world of doing what you want.

Kathi

CutieCutieBH
02-24-2010, 10:07 PM
Thanks Kathi. L-O-V-E your pic!

sherri52
02-24-2010, 10:11 PM
Hi Cutie: Welcome to the forum. Sounds like a nice trip to Macy's. A little scary at first but you like it.