PDA

View Full Version : Is green with envy a good color for spring?

Jezebella
02-25-2010, 12:23 AM
It's not unusual for a crossdresser to be incredibly envious of his GG friends' wardrobes, is it? This week, it's almost like my online social circle is conspiring to overwhelm me.

One friend has declared this to be her month for dressing "fabulous and feminine" and has been blogging about fashion and posting photos of the cute ensembles she's been wearing to work.

Another has been sending IMs and Twitters about her adventures in wearing a corset for the past few days.

A third posted a pic of herself in the dress she'll be wearing as a bridesmaid for a friend's wedding, which happens to be the most awesome looking chipao I've ever seen. Puts the one in my closet to shame.

And the female part of me is like, "I want that, and that, and that..."

Is there a cure for this or is there only shopping? ;)

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 12:32 AM
some times it kills me when i walk through the mall and see all the cool looks the ggs are wearing.im green with envy all the time.

Karenmarie
02-25-2010, 12:44 AM
I am now 67 years old and have been jealous of girls for 66 of those years.
I can't believe my wife, she hates to even remotely dress up. What for, we
don't have an evening with the President or anything like that. i love her but
she really does't know how lucky she is.
Anyway, your problem is a problem that I think is shared by alot of us. Alot
of the girls on this forum have told their wives and they except the CDing
and go out enfemme with wives and girl friends. Do you do this now, then
go for it girl. Wear those dresses that everyone is talking about. If you
don't and still are in the closet, sooner or later you will be out. Even I have
been out and had the cold sweats but loved every minute.

Hope this helps a little

Hugs
Karenmarie

Stephanie Miller
02-25-2010, 02:14 PM
Jealous? Why be jealous? Sounds to me like you should take advantage of the momentum these girls have going and add your own! They may get a kick out of it. (Heck, at least YOU will. :heehee: )

Karren H
02-25-2010, 03:49 PM
Why be jeleous... You can go buy the same clothes they can.. Just up the limit on your Visa card first!

Amanda Stubbs
02-25-2010, 06:52 PM
I have a friend Tracy who is married to a right idiot of a man who just does not appreciate the beauty she radiates, he'd prefers to get drunk and abuse her. Tracy is just one of those women who could wear an old brown cloth sack and make it look good, I hate her for it! But she's got such a lovely dress sense of she always shines !

Sara Jessica
02-25-2010, 09:21 PM
Green with envy? Don't bother, blue is the "in" colour this spring.

boy2girl31
02-26-2010, 03:18 AM
"GREEN with envy"

I have been looking at a lot of St. Patrick's Day outfits. All of them green and I have to admit I have a lot of envy.

I mean look at this:

I wish I could look that good.

Jamie48
02-26-2010, 08:43 AM
The choices in women's clothing are staggering! I love just to going to the mall & just looking at all the women. The possibilities in women's clothing are endless. I hate shopping for male clothing.

Jezebella
02-26-2010, 01:34 PM
The choices in women's clothing are staggering! I love just to going to the mall & just looking at all the women. The possibilities in women's clothing are endless. I hate shopping for male clothing.

I hear you there, particularly when it comes to dressing for work. The only real variety to be found in "business attire" for males is whether your necktie is solid, striped, or patterned. Whereas for women, the range of what's considered appropriate dress for the office is just incredible.