PDA

View Full Version : first crossing infront of friends

Spinne0013
02-25-2010, 03:10 AM
Ok, so tonight I just had friends over who would never understand my cross dressing. It was such a rush to know that and be knowing that im wearing a cute lacy bra and boy shorts and thigh high lace nylons under my pants, shirt and my very manly 20 high steel toe doc martin's. Oh how the rush when I could fully see they had no idea.

Shelly Preston
02-25-2010, 04:00 AM
Just a thought

They could be wearing something similar how would you know

Imogen_Mann
02-25-2010, 04:08 AM
I've got friends like that... No idea at all, and just one layer of clothes from the truth. FUnny though that no one ever notices the lingerie drying in the bathroom's MY size, and that thought tickles me every time.

KimberlyJo
02-25-2010, 04:09 AM
Oh how the rush when I could fully see they had no idea.

heh, yeah, until one of them pats you on the back and feels your bra strap or tries to give you a purple nerple or something. :lol:

Having to try to hurriedly explain to your buds why you're wearing a bra is a helluva rush too I imagine.

Spinne0013
02-25-2010, 04:13 AM
That would be so much fun actually, I've a very flawed sense of humor and rather morbid to.

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 08:14 AM
like i said in other posts im always under dressing weather with family or friends,i even go to the gym in pantys,an anklet,my legs shaved,toes painted,toe ring,and even a couple of times ive worn a sports bra under my shirt.one has to be careful in the gym as there is a lot of testosterone floating around there.not a good place to be caught in feminine stuff,but like you said its a real rush to know my fem side is just a layer away.hee hee.

sherri52
02-25-2010, 08:31 AM
I'm getting to the point that even the ones that don't know suspect. Even at auctions I take my coat off to reveal my shaved arms and they can't help but notice my fem jeans. I have even had friends comment that I look more like a girl every day.

lanie5119
02-25-2010, 08:40 AM
yes it is great wearing ur fem things without them knowing...hehe

DAVIDA
02-25-2010, 08:49 AM
My friends probably think that I am wearing such things under my clothes. Seeing that I am wearing a dress or skirt and top!:heehee:

Spinne0013
02-25-2010, 02:17 PM
I used to have thickly hairy arms and legs now I keep them waxed, though none comment about it or even my brows kus one of our friends is very metro so they just accept the subtle change of my male clothes to that where im not aming for the metro look.

rachel_rachel
02-26-2010, 03:46 AM
The first time i dressed in front my friends it was for a new years party we had.. A few mates and i had agreed to wear dresses, I was getting ready and nearly had second thought until my mate arrived and he had borrowed one of his mum's dresses!!!! I must admit i was absolutly terrified of doing it too, but after a beer or 5 i was ok.. have now gone to the last 6 new years parties either at home or his house dressed to the hilt!!!!! and have loved evey minute of it. So much so that if my mate has it at his house i don't even take a change of clothes!

Starfire Jade
02-26-2010, 03:53 AM
My friends know the truth as soon as they see inside my closet. I don't hide anything. Them knowing is how I deter-main who is a friend and who isn't.

Spinne0013
02-26-2010, 05:02 AM
Rachel that sounds like so much fun that is a great idea, I've done costume parties before and I could just make it a cross dressing party. Starfire I haven't had cding become that often in my life and have only gone out 3 times. I am however expanding what I do and what I have on hand, ordering my breast forms, so I may find it becoming more in the future. In that case there may be several that I will weed out of my life.

tammy
02-26-2010, 07:56 AM
Just a thought

They could be wearing something similar how would you know

LOl thats so true Shelly :heehee:

Angie G
02-26-2010, 08:22 AM
I know the feeling girl.:hugs:
Angie

AliceJaneInNewcastle
02-26-2010, 09:21 AM
I say that if they can't see that you're crossdressed, it doesn't count. :tongueout