PDA

View Full Version : How/When It Started--A Theme Revisted

fetishtop
02-25-2010, 09:19 AM
I'm a newcomer to this website. After looking through the many threads, one theme that appears a number of times deals with the question of individuals' recollections of their first cd experiences. I've contributed to some of these threads, which are very specific. Now, I would like to relate to two incidents in my very early life that might or might not have laid the groundwork for my interest in actual crossdressing.

I must have been no older than four years when this happened. My parents lived in a second-story flat that had a back door leading off the kitchen onto a stairwell. In the heat of the summer, they often propped that back door open with a "door stopper," as they were called. This door stopper was made using a glass milk bottle, filled with sand, and decorated to resemble a figure; a sock was fashioned into a head and a variety of fabrics used for the costume. The apron of this figure---intended to represent a female---was made from a piece of soft, glossy, white satin. For some reason, I would carefully remove the satin apron and stuff it down into my trousers, drawing it across my genitals. I recollect clearly that this act created an erotic sensation. After satisfying myself---masturbation was not an issue---I would carefully restore the piece of satin to its proper place.

My second recollection was when, during the day, my mother was getting ready to go out. She was sitting on a chair in the kitchen. She was wearing a pink satin (!) slip, and was drawing on her stockings. I sat in front of her, absorbed in what she was doing. As she pulled one of her stockings up on her leg, she saw me watching. With a smile on her face, she lifted her leg and wiggled her toes at me. I'll never forget the slip and the stockings, which were a dark flesh color.

Do these incidents seem to have anything to do with cding?

(historical note: at that time, milk was delivered to one's home in glass bottles by a milk distributor. This was before homogenization, so the cream in the milk always rose to the top of the bottle. The cream could be skimmed off and beaten to make whipped cream for dessert toppings. There was no such thing as plastic cartons or bottles of milk, and one did not go to the grocery to buy milk. Prepared toppings like ReadyWhip did not exist. This was also before supermarkets. Does this all "date" me? I guess!)

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 09:37 AM
could be im not really sure what makes us do what we do.the thing that flipped my switch was seeing a man wearing clogs with pantyhose.once i saw that i knew i wanted to do the same thing,and have been ever since i was about five or six.some just say we have a chemical imbalance in our brains that is triggerd by something that makes an impression on us at a young age.im not really sure though.

sherri52
02-25-2010, 11:34 AM
You are dated, but I'm not sure how far. Supermarkets started in the US back in the 1930's which would put you in your 80's at least. However, I remember the glass bottles being delivered in the 50's and even in the 60's. I went into the army in the late 60's and moved after the army to where they didn't deliver milk so I don't know when they stopped with the glass bottles. As for your dressing, those things could have been a part of it but there is no way of knowing for sure. You dress now, don't you love it.

mklinden2010
02-25-2010, 02:06 PM
To your first point, just being alive was probably all it took to try out something just because you figured it would feel good. Kids, babies, do all sort of socially improper things that feel good. Our brains, however, take a few (3 - 4) years to develop to the point that we remember a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g that we do. So, what I'm saying is that you, like everybody, were probably doing things like this all along and one day you were just old enough to remember what you did. Other than that, it probably doesn't mean anything at all.

To your second point, seeing behavior modeled is a strong way to form the mold for later thought and action. Kids are impressionable and they will pick up on anything around them. "Kiddie see, kiddie do." Mom was doing something that looked and reasonably seemed pleasurable - at least that was the impression you got. And, she wasn't wrong, was she...? Other people report seeing neighbors, finding new ideas in the Sears catalog, etc.

In the end, we pick and chose things we want/like to do. Some are "socially" acceptable, and, some are not.

Either way, we tend to do what we want to do because we're who we are and we like to do what we like to do.

Pursue your version of happiness. That's what you're here for.

Just leave a little room for others to do the same.

PS

I recall gallon milk bottles still being around until fairly recently. In the end, someone was using them/recycling them for organic milk and chocolate milk. Selling the "recycling factor" was part of their appeal.

If I had to bet, I'd bet they went out of favor - finally - because they were early versions of IEDs if you happened to drop one or bang two together. One or two lawsuits over that and any company would give up on glass real quick.

Still, your dating yourself with this reference should remind everyone that human behavior hasn't changed much in 60, 80, 10,000 years.

Read, by the way, "Little Big Man" for some 19th century CD/TS/TG laughs... It wasn't written in those times, but it does reference the Indians' historical view and behavior when it comes to such things.

Which, of course, has been going on around the world for all of human history...

fetishtop
02-25-2010, 03:10 PM
sheri52 and mklinden2010---reflecting on my recollections concerning supermarkets and glass containers, I should have acknowledged that my experiences were what took place where I lived. There were no supermarkets around until later in my life. I now remember some time in the 1960s, when I moved as an adult to a new locale, it was possible to get milk delivery in glass bottles---homogenized; but that dairy went out of business in short time.

I never thought that glass containers could be dangerous or "litigious," but that makes perfect sense, especially these days. I've dropped plastic gallon containers of milk many times without damage. Had they been glass, what a fantastic mess!!

Missy811
02-25-2010, 11:10 PM
My teacher made me dress like a girl when I was five I'm pretty sure that is what did it for me

Renee_E
02-26-2010, 06:50 AM
Heck! I don't know what causes us to be the way we are. I just know I have wanted to be a girl since I was about 4 or 5.

Angie G
02-26-2010, 08:00 AM
I'd think your CD'ing run a bit deeper the that. I think it was in you from birth. And I also remember the milkman.:hugs:
Angie