PDA

View Full Version : Fem-habits comeing out in DRAB? How

Christina Horton
02-25-2010, 10:52 AM
Hay girls. I was thinking , how Many of your Fem-habits or body movements have you seen in your drab side? I find when I am along I keep most of them. When I am out and about in drab I see once in awhile I will do something I would only do whitle out dressed.

Like I will walk a little fem or hold my hands fem. Or a biggie I will while driving I wi be useing my fem-voice and a call come in and find myself all most answering as Christina.

Or saying something to someone only Chirstina would say. Like oh I have the same dress etc.

So how many of you do this. It is comeing so natural to me to be girly that "she" is bursting out so to speak. Tell us your oops storys. I think we could all use a good story to lift out sprits EH.

Janet K.
02-25-2010, 03:53 PM
I find myself doing femme things while in drab all the time. A big one for me is saying that an outfit or shoes look cute when I see them in a store. That's not really something a man says. I also find myself walking like a woman (leading with the hips) all the time and have to remind myself that I am in drab. I also talk to myself in the car in Janet's voice. It gives me the practice for when I am out and about.

Starling
02-25-2010, 04:08 PM
For as long as I can remember, Christina, I have had a few noticeable feminine mannerisms, such as sitting with one leg tucked up and one dangling, and I probably make verbal slips more often than I realize. In addition, I always try to praise and compliment people, and to express appreciation for small favors, which are more subtle feminine traits I wish to embody habitually. Perhaps it's all part of my unconscious program to star in the hit Broadway musical, How to Out Yourself Without Really Trying.

:heehee: Lallie

PS: By the way, Christina, I admire the hell out of you.

jenifer m.
02-25-2010, 06:07 PM
yeah sometimes i say the word cute,or you go girl!,and my wife reminds me that i should speak a little more manly when en drab.some times i catch myself with my legs closed tightly together as if im in a short skirt,and i tend to use a lot of fem hand gestures too.just the woman in me trying to come out i guess.

MonicaJean
02-25-2010, 08:34 PM
yeah sometimes i say the word cute,.

wow! I didn't realize how often I used that until I read your post! I'm not afraid of using that with women around.

I will also continue to talk with the gals about their outfits, shoes, coats, etc w/o getting into any sexual talk (I draw the line ther). A couple years ago, one woman asked me how 'come I know so much about women's sizes. I just played it off that my "ex gf from years ago was in the fashion industry." Not really true, of course. Don't need rumors flying around at work you know. :)

Renee_E
02-26-2010, 06:34 AM
It's bad enough that I catch myself with my fem side out in drab. It was really embarrassing when a one of gg I know called out "Don't we have the walk today", as I walked toward my car.

Kristen Kelly
02-26-2010, 07:00 AM
I worked too hard to make those mannerisms a natural thing and although not out to work I don't hide them either. If I' m seen as being A FEMININE GUY the world is not going to stop spinning, and any comments I receive in "DRAB" I just take them as compliments to the way I want to be seen.

Angie G
02-26-2010, 07:50 AM
I try not to do fen things in drab. Sometimes I fell I walking a bit light.:hugs:
Angie

CindyLouWho
02-26-2010, 12:03 PM
Whenever I smoke I tend to hold my cigarette in a manner that's quite girlish. It's something I don't even try to conceal when dressed as a man.

rmills400
02-26-2010, 12:08 PM
in everyday life in drab, nothing carrys over... but if i am out shopping in drab for kayla... i try to make EVERYTHING come out... i dress more or less to look and act gay (even though i am not)... this was the sale associates are immediately disarmed by a guy being in the women' section holding up dresses to himself. lol believe me it works! and they love to help me!

christinek
02-26-2010, 12:08 PM
I learned a lot of these slowly so people really don't notice but I do this all the time. The way I sit and cross my legs all the time is totally fem. I tell female coworkers all the time how I like there outfit and its not taken like a guy said it. Instead of that "I now feel dirty" they reply like I was female.

Funny too is that all my office friends are female, none male.

Karren H
02-26-2010, 12:35 PM
What fem habits? I don't really have any... Except every few days at my deak at work I will pull out a small mirror and a pair of tweezers and pluck my eye brows. Does that count?

Kate Simmons
02-26-2010, 01:16 PM
Well, they are actually your own habits and mannerisms, right Hon? Not the end of the world by any means I'd say. What other people happen to "pick up" from observing us is only their viewpoint anyway in my opinion.:)

sonia_dargency
02-26-2010, 01:35 PM
I never play a femme character when dressed, I am just myself.

More and more I get comfortable and let it go while in drab, sometimes my wifes picks it up and is annoyed by it (less and less, actually).

More and more, my feminine and masculine sides balance themselves out and I start to become and really cool guy, I don't look gay, but relaxed and confident.

My wife had to acknowledge that more and more I look relaxed on picture, although she does not really want to know why...

Starling
02-26-2010, 03:48 PM
...If I' m seen as being A FEMININE GUY the world is not going to stop spinning, and any comments I receive in "DRAB" I just take them as compliments to the way I want to be seen.

Amen, Kristen!

I never play a femme character when dressed, I am just myself...

I'm not out yet, Sonia, but when I am dressed at home, I am simply me--only better. As far as I'm concerned, women are generally superior to men, and any way I can become more female in my daily life makes me a better person. And let the chips fall gracefully off my shoulders.

Thanks to both of you for such helpful posts.

:daydreaming: Lallie

bron
02-26-2010, 08:05 PM
I know i exhibit fem traits while in drab. The way i hold a glass of wine.....the way i walk [apparently i walk like a girl] ......and i say words that, according to my partner, only women say. I am always fussing over my fingernails in the office. Bon

sherri52
02-26-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't have any actual habits coming out in drab. I do look more and more fem as time goes on. I am even starting to wear very fem jewelry on my neck and clean shaven arms. I've always worn at least two earings if not three or four.

DiannaRose
03-12-2010, 08:13 PM
A big one for me is saying that an outfit or shoes look cute when I see them in a store. That's not really something a man says.

LOL that's me to a T! I constantly fawn over shoes or dresses. I think it sometimes drives my wife nuts, though, so I try not to do it TOO much in her presence.

But sometimes a pair of shoes just SCREAMS for oohing and aahing, am I right? :)

Michelle-Leigh
03-12-2010, 11:03 PM
I am utterly unable to walk by the womens' section of a department or shoe store without browsing, trying on shoes, etc; and also have a hard time driving past thrift shops without stopping at them. I sometimes complement ladies on their outfits and such. And I have naturally had a few girly mannerisms for most of my life, but I intentionally get a little girly in public, while dressed androgynously femme....

http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu143/michelleleighb/Michelle-Leigh%20General%20Pix/AndroShirtJeansBootsSmall.jpg

wishing2bali
03-12-2010, 11:19 PM
I have yet to go out in public while dressed, but if I'm underdressed I catch myself making more feminine gestures with my arms/hands, sitting like a 'lady' as if I were wearing a skirt, even though I might be in jeans. I have to bend over a lot while at work and tend to bend more at the knees with legs close together if I have to look at something floor level or pick something up..so yes my feminine does shine through every once in a while, but that's ok cause it's just me :)

eileendover
03-13-2010, 01:17 AM
.... I have to bend over a lot while at work and tend to bend more at the knees with legs close together if I have to look at something floor level or pick something up. ...

Bend with the knees - not with the back. Just OSHA Safety at the Workplace! :heehee:

wishing2bali
03-13-2010, 02:39 AM
Bend with the knees - not with the back. Just OSHA Safety at the Workplace! :heehee:

Haha very funny Eileen :p I know that much, I was referring to garbage or a pen or something

kathy_tcrcd
03-20-2010, 12:27 AM
Just came back from a movie by myself (business trip) and couldn't stop swaying my hips. I thought I heard a GG say something about how well i was doing. I just got a big kick out of it instead of freaking out as I would have done a few years ago.

Joann0830
03-20-2010, 12:54 AM
I find myself doing femme things while in drab all the time in my house and when my daughters friends come over . A big one for me is saying that an outfit or shoes look cute when I see one of the Girls wearing them . That's not really something a Dad would say. Some of Annies friends know about me and some dont but love the compliments. I also know that My hand mannerisms have bee something that I have been doing for a long time and I do watch that. My biggest downfall is me letting my nails Grow and me shaping them along with tweezing my brows or just wearing Lip Moisturizer. Joann0830:battingeyelashes::heehee::love:

Loni
03-20-2010, 01:44 AM
in drab...well does walking, nails, siting, count?
i kinda walk with a wiggle, and hold my arm..just so,
i seat my self and some times sweep my skirt..:doh: i am in pants... my nails are much longer than a mans but not as long as a ladies, and have a clear coat at all times, and i cross my ankles, with keeping my knees a lot closer than how a man should.

might be others but i have not caught my self there.

and i sit to use the loo, (more than one reason).

loni

marlacd
03-20-2010, 01:47 AM
I've tried to take on more fem gestures and for the most part, I really don't care if anyone notices or not. If anyone wants to figure that one out, let 'em. And, if someone wants to point it out to me by saying something to me about it, My reply is- "and your point is...":D

Jessy
03-20-2010, 01:22 PM
Sometimes I catch myself doing some things. What happens most is that I cross my legs in a feminine way.
Also I have pretty long nails, because I don't like fake nails. Never had any negative comment on it, only positive. One disadvantage is that I'm the type that does get her hands dirty, and too often breaks a nail in the process :(

Debutante
03-20-2010, 01:27 PM
I find that body mannerisms, and that feminine hand and wrist movement, come out in femme mode at times, for me. Always wanting to feel and express that femme movement...