PDA

View Full Version : I just read a blog my GF wrote. You might like it.

Katesback
02-25-2010, 10:21 PM
As many of you know I have a girlfriend. We have been dating for about a month and all is going well.

Also as many of you know I am extremely empowered, stong, active, relentless, and dont accept excuses very well....

I just read a blog Danella (my GF) wrote for the women's group and I got to see deeper into her mind. Funny thing is we seem to think quite alike. Needless to say here is the link to the article if you wish to read it. It is empowering http://lavenderevents.wordpress.com/

Also many of you ask about pictures and I will supply. This page is a story of my life in the last three years since I began transition (well 2.75 to be more exact). The further you go back the earlier I am in transition. There is even a pic of me at the back of my truck that is really early and I have a wig and breast forms. http://www.flickr.com/photos/27063499@N04/ Finally in my profile is a link to my youtube videos that I have made. Two of them go into great detail about transition but I suppose CDs can get something from it. I appoligize for the volume though since I used a crappy mic. That video is two parts and runs about 20 minutes.

Finally look closly of the roller derby pic (page 1) showing the back of my shirt. You of all people can appreciate my warped humor look at the derby name and number.

Karen564
02-26-2010, 02:05 AM
Well Kate, I do like the shirt....but not so sure I'd advertise it, but do get the humor of it & it is way too funny, guess I'm warped too..lol.....:lol2:

BTW, I'm very happy for the both of you..
:hugs:

boy2girl31
02-26-2010, 02:41 AM
snip snip -2 LOL

I should loan you my pink socks that say deal with it.

Your sense of humor is not warped unless i am warped too. hummmm :heehee:

Tomara
02-26-2010, 08:52 AM
Hi Kate
Great blog by Danella , very positive statements.
Is she afraid of motorcycles , and how is she doing with that ?
My girlfriend had never ridden on one until I took her out and she loves it !
Great photo album , though I have to admit I got emotional when I saw you all bandaged up. You have some really great pictures of you , your transisiton , your friends and family.
I am happy for you and Danella and wish you all the best.
Tomara

Sally24
02-26-2010, 10:07 AM
Great blog. Funny, she used the same template style for her wordpress that I have!:heehee:

sherri52
02-26-2010, 10:29 AM
Kate that was a great blog from Daniela and the snip snip -2 is cute.