PDA

View Full Version : Unbalanced

Karren H
02-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Last night after diner I decided to go skating and for a change I seriously thought about going fully enfemme and even though this rink is further from home, ya never know who you bump into. So I totally under dressed.. including corset and forms...

So I get to the rink early and besides a few workers I'm the only one there.. Did I mention its an out door rink and its snowing like hell and windy.. I put my skates on and leaning over I get this weird sensation that my forms were falling out.. Kept hapening all night.. I had to continually check them but they never moved.. By the time I hit the ice a couple others had arrived and I start doing laps... And the first thing I notice is I'm skating like crap... My balance is way off.. Cross-overs are just not working.. So it hit me that my center of gravity has changed since I'm wearing my forms.. And my posture is different with my corset on.. Didn't think it would have such a large impact but it really did..

Took me a good half hour to actually get used to the new configuration and by the end of the 1.5 hour session I felt like I was skating better than I normally do.. I could actally take corners tighter and at steeper angles.. Maybe I need to start wearing my forms playing hockey? I'd be afraid they would explode if I were checked wrongly.. Pop!!

Funny too as I was doing laps.. This guy skates over and asks "you play hockey over at this other rink"? Yeah! Come to find out we had been on the same team a few times and his team slaughtered ours a few weeks ago.. Really glad I wasn't enfemme..

Anyone ever experience a change that throws you off like that when wearing forms?

docrobbysherry
02-26-2010, 11:25 AM
But, a corset changes my whole body posture. I walk and move very differently. Of course, I'm usually wearing 4 1/2"+ heels, too!:heehee:

I can't imagine wearing a corset for ANY strenuous activity! For one thing, as tite as I wear mine, I can hardly breathe! :eek:

RADER
02-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Karren:
With your corset on, you most likley were restricted in the way your body
could move; and your brest form's might have given you a higher center
of ballance. This is all in the size and weight of the forms.
You might get a mettel cup bra, as to prevent that poping. That would be
a first in Hockey, Time out while I fix something.
BTW Where is your Kitty? Rader :)

Jamie48
02-26-2010, 11:30 AM
Yes, played golf once underdressed with out forms. Threw everything off
will never do that again. It's a whole differrent felling with womens under garments on.

Karren H
02-26-2010, 12:28 PM
Oh wow, what an experience.
By the way, I like what you did to your eyes. Nice :)

Eye... Singular.. Entered a makeup competition and was just too lazy to spend that much time on both eyes! Lol.

Karren:
With your corset on, you most likley were restricted in the way your body
could move; and your brest form's might have given you a higher center
of ballance. This is all in the size and weight of the forms.
You might get a mettel cup bra, as to prevent that poping. That would be
a first in Hockey, Time out while I fix something.
BTW Where is your Kitty? Rader :)

Kitty is sleeping! Lol. Penalty for too many "girls" on the ice!!
I might try the next game wearing my corset... Extra spinal protection if any of the guys ask.. :)

susann_gardener
02-26-2010, 12:46 PM
I have found the same balance issue while skiing with forms on. Fun to get used to, sad to remove.

Kate Simmons
02-26-2010, 01:00 PM
I realized long ago that when I dance energetically as I usually do, it feels like they are falling out but actually are not. As longs as the bra is tight enough. The effect is better too as they shake pretty doggone nice.:heehee:

ReineD
02-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Took me a good half hour to actually get used to the new configuration and by the end of the 1.5 hour session I felt like I was skating better than I normally do.. I could actally take corners tighter and at steeper angles.. Maybe I need to start wearing my forms playing hockey?!!

:usa: Maybe you should pass this on to the US Olympic Team before the Gold final on Sunday. :)

Teri Jean
02-26-2010, 01:34 PM
A while back we had a job at work that required me to pull a communications trunk line through three buildings, the puppy was 3/4' in diameter. Because I'm transitioning and dress 24-7 including c-cup forms it made crawl spaces interesting. I and my forms held up and the boys were impressed that the "new girl" not only kept up but in most cases lead the charge.

A side note the t-shirt had dirt smears in places I have never had before, LOL. What are you looking at Willis?

Teri

Alice B
02-26-2010, 01:53 PM
The real question is can you do a triple lux when dressed in forms and corset?

Karren H
02-26-2010, 02:08 PM
The real question is can you do a triple lux when dressed in forms and corset?

Lol. The only time I ever leave my feet is after someone checks my ass into the boards.. And never spun around 2 times before I landed.. Doubt I'd get high marks.. :(

Cathytg
02-26-2010, 02:58 PM
Never had an experience like that. But, when I am wearing my Pals forms I find that they peel loose when I lean forward and plop back when I stand up. I often thought that I could make a lot of noise if I were to move back forth like that in time to music.

Princess Ludwyna
02-26-2010, 03:49 PM
Hmm. Despite wearing corset, high heels, and ruffled skirt, i've noticed I can kick higher than when i'm wearing male outfits. I was expecting the other way around. My moves are more fluid and my spine position better.

Honestly i was expecting to fall down while doing beginner martial arts katas but erhh i'm better in the goth princess outfit. Weird... :daydreaming:

Yet i feel exhausted, tired as never. Endurance is drained quickly. I should learn to breath with that corset.

sherri
02-26-2010, 05:58 PM
... I seriously thought about going fully enfemme and even though this rink is further from home, ya never know who you bump into.You got that right. It never ceases to amaze me how small the world is sometimes. Still, as much as you love skating, I hope you get the chance someday to skate enfemme, maybe on a road trip? What would you wear?

NathalieX66
02-26-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm thinking it's the skates. Maybe you need to leave behind those $700 CCM/Easton/Bauer whatever skates of yours, and switch to those white figure skates with the serrated edge on the front.