PDA

View Full Version : Love Pink

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-26-2010, 11:36 AM
I just love pink I have pink panties and bra's and pink dress and even my hair brush set as pink tips and was out doing bit of shopping today and got a lovely pink playboy mirror.

sherri52
02-26-2010, 11:40 AM
Nice mirror Zoe. With the playboy emblem you can get away with it without telling you friends about Zoe.

jenifer m.
02-26-2010, 12:00 PM
very nice!

AndreaCalifCD
02-26-2010, 12:03 PM
I just love pink I have pink panties and bra's and pink dress and even my hair brush set as pink tips and was out doing bit of shopping today and got a lovely pink playboy mirror.

Yup, I LOVE pink too!

Definitely my fav color

:)

Karren H
02-26-2010, 12:40 PM
Oh yeah... My coworkers quit asking about my pink desk accessories and my pink ties and if you have to sneeze in my office your getting a pink tissue!! I even use pink hockey tape...

Christina Horton
02-26-2010, 01:42 PM
If you like pink like I do , you should see my pink silk dress I had made for my 20 th high school reunion last year. It's in my pics. I love it. I just don't have enough pink in my wardrobe..... Yet!!!!!

Imogen_Mann
02-26-2010, 01:50 PM
I get in trouble (kind of) because I am a pink obsessed magpie ! I love pink things, I take pictures of pink stuff, and love owning or wearing pink things myself.

It's the best colour. No arguments.

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Sounds like where all pink lovers and proud of it:)

Missy811
02-26-2010, 04:00 PM
I love the color pink most of my clothing I dress in is pink I actually wanna get a pink tatoo done sometime in the future how do u girls feel about tatoos I think they don't take away from my pretty self

Susancd
02-26-2010, 05:46 PM
Sounds like where all pink lovers and proud of it:)

Me too!!!!!

NathalieX66
02-26-2010, 05:51 PM
You know you love pink when you begin to know all the different hues of pink, like, rose pink, dusty pink, hot pink, bubblegum pink etc.

jennifer easton
02-26-2010, 07:04 PM
I'll drink to PINK!, LOVE IT! Jenn

bron
02-26-2010, 08:00 PM
I love pink too. I am an older guy and i don;t care what others think about my colour choice. Being a larger girl/guy no-one gives me grief about it. I find pink a very calming colour. Also have lots of pink nail polish. Love it. Bron

Amanda Stubbs
02-26-2010, 08:16 PM
Whilst I quite like pink and have a few items, I like lots of other colours too, but mainly the old faithful black.

Karenmarie
02-26-2010, 11:51 PM
Lets face it ladies, we love to BE pink because pink is, and always has been,
the color for girls. (anyone out there that thinks blue is the best?????)
Im just kidding, blue is a pretty color but will never match PINK!!!!!

Hugs

Karen Marie

P.S. LUV THE MIRROR!!!!!

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-01-2010, 03:22 PM
Waiting of my first purse coming a nice pink playboy one. Well it will was calling Zoe please buy me:D

cdterri
03-03-2010, 05:29 PM
Wearing a pink square dance skirt, pink sweater, pink slouch socks, a pair of women's pink and white sneakers with pink laces, and a straw cowgirl hat with white silk scarve tied aroud the brim as I write this
LOVE PINK AND YELLOW!

t-girlxsophie
03-03-2010, 06:09 PM
Totally Adore Pink,got to wear some everyday,even if its only my pink charm bracelet.

Every shopping trip I just got to purchase something pink,even as I write am wearing pink undies,softknit sweater.Nails glistening pink and pink lipgloss,Think its a colour that just screams Girlie,and I looooove it

Tamara Croft
03-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Ooh, where did you get that mirror from? I know a 15yr old who would love it lol... (my daughter)... She has a playboy room, 2 pink walls, 2 blue walls and I drew playboy bunnies on each wall .. looks awesome :D

Cassandra Lynn
03-03-2010, 06:13 PM
I rented a house years ago and the elderly couple who rented it to me said as i was moving in, "you'll probably have that pink bathroom painted green or blue in no time". Two years later when i vacated and they did a walk through with me it was still pink, they both had the same kind of quizical look on thier faces. I just loved that room to death, and it had a jetted whirlpool tub........oh the misery! mj

lacie
03-03-2010, 07:07 PM
Pink rules!

kavyaruma
03-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Nice Mirror with a message to everyone about YOU

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-04-2010, 06:52 AM
Ooh, where did you get that mirror from? I know a 15yr old who would love it lol... (my daughter)... She has a playboy room, 2 pink walls, 2 blue walls and I drew playboy bunnies on each wall .. looks awesome :D

Got it from a local store in my area.

joann07
03-04-2010, 08:27 AM
That is so cool! I love that mirror.
Pink is my favorite too, especially if it's from Victoria's Secret's Pink line. :love:

Hugs!

t-girlxsophie
03-04-2010, 12:08 PM
Lets face it ladies, we love to BE pink because pink is, and always has been,
the color for girls. (anyone out there that thinks blue is the best?????)
Im just kidding, blue is a pretty color but will never match PINK!!!!!

Hugs

Karen Marie

P.S. LUV THE MIRROR!!!!!

Believe it or not,recently there has been a campaign here in the U.K. in some quarters to disassociate the colour Pink with being the colour for girls,they say it is a stereotype,I mean doesn't that seem a ridiculous notion,adults trying to tell little girls that they shouldnt like a certain colour,killjoys

PRETTY IN PINK or PINK TO MAKE THE BOYS WINK wouldn't sound the same with any other Colour

Cassandra Lynn
03-04-2010, 12:14 PM
Believe it or not,recently there has been a campaign here in the U.K. in some quarters to disassociate the colour Pink with being the colour for girls,they say it is a stereotype,I mean doesn't that seem a ridiculous notion,adults trying to tell little girls that they shouldnt like a certain colour,killjoys

PRETTY IN PINK or PINK TO MAKE THE BOYS WINK wouldn't sound the same with any other Colour

Sounds a little like the communist leaders of old......give everyone some gray overalls with a number stencilled on it, cause we sure don't want to stereotype, that just wouldn't be politically correct now would it. What a terribly sad thought. :thumbsdn: mj

p.s. PINK ROCKS :cheer:

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 12:17 PM
I understand that in Sweden, pink is for boy babies and blue for girls...can't verify that tho!

I would observe that when I first started buying undies, I would tend to get gray and white - sort of plain styles. Then as I became more comfortable with myself, I moved to pinks, mauve, blues and even some floral prints.

Cassandra Lynn
03-04-2010, 12:24 PM
There are lots of blue pastel type colors that are very femme, and i too love floral prints but they seem to be lacking when i shop for pretties? mj

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-04-2010, 03:43 PM
Just got some pink 4" high heels off ebay so that be my 2nd pair of high heels. It's that pink fog and pink mind of mine:heehee: