PDA

View Full Version : Darn Cat!

Jamie48
02-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Yesterday I was working at home, completely dressed en femme, hair makeup the whole getup. I was in the office & heard the back storm door
slam shut. I thought the damn cat let himself out. He is a pedigree (indoor) cat & never gets out unescourted. This cat knows how to jump up on the counter & hit the storm door latch to open the door himself. So there I am
fully en femme & have to run out in the back yard (in my heels) & catch the
darn pussy cat! I usually don't run around the yard fully dressed in broad daylite but I had no choice. Damn outed by my cat. I really don't know if anybody say me but it could be interesting if the subject ever comes up.

That was my excitement for the day, any one else have an unusual story?

Luv,

Jamie

mklinden2010
02-26-2010, 11:57 AM
So, how is fresh cat with potatoes?

jenifer m.
02-26-2010, 12:06 PM
yeah here is one i always wear my pink fuzzy slippers around the house,i do it so often its like second nature for me to have them on.the door bell rang one day and i went and opend the door,it was my neighbor wanting to have me look after his place while gone,and he looked down at my feet ,and said "nice slippers dude"i totally forgot i was wearing them.i said oh their my wifes but she is much smaller than me so i wonder if he suspects something?

DonnaT
02-26-2010, 12:42 PM
I've a cat story, too.

My daughter had a baby a year ago and couldn't keep both cats, so my wife took one in. It kept trying to bolt out the door, so one day my wife comes home with a harness and wire. She hooks the cat up and took it out on the deck and attached the wire to a chair.

It wasn't long until the cat decided to leave the deck and hide under it. Getting tangle, and meowing loudly.

My wife was indisposed, so she asked me if I could go get it, even though I was sitting there in a jean skirt and blouse, and she doesn't like me going out where the neighbors could see me.

What some will do for their pets ;)

Christina Horton
02-26-2010, 01:32 PM
That was a pussy good story..... Got any more long tall tails......

Ok I had to say it before Karren did sorry Karren you may add to my joke.....

Teri Jean
02-26-2010, 01:51 PM
So, how is fresh cat with potatoes?

If you slow cook and add the veggies and potatoes the last hour it isn't bad. Just remember it is in the seasoning and slow cooking. If you rush it it becomes more like eating violin strings.:)

That is so bad, Teri what are you thinking, shame on you. But not to bad, :heehee:.

Teri

sherri52
02-26-2010, 03:28 PM
You wanted to go out enfemme anyway. Now you had permission.

Fab Karen
02-26-2010, 05:35 PM
The cat's doing you a favor.
Of course if you didn't want it opening the latch, you could put duct tape over it. ( now waiting for someone to say duct-taping the cat is cruel )

Frédérique
02-26-2010, 05:36 PM
That was my excitement for the day, any one else have an unusual story?

My three cats have seen me dressed -- so far they haven't "outed" me, but I need to keep the food bowls filled at all times (blackmail)...:heehee:

I had a cat that used to hop up onto my lap, fall asleep, and stretch out as much as possible lengthwise. This particular cat hated the sound of the phone ringing, so, if it did while he was in my lap, I would get severely impaled when he went flying. I lost several really nice shirts this way (ripped to shreds), plus a few pairs of nylons. I didn't mind -- I loved the cat (and all cats), so I took my chances. In case you're wondering how I could allow such razor-sharp claws in the house, I need to say that he was an outdoor cat (living on a farm), and you need good claws to survive. Also, the furniture wasn't all that wonderful...:eek:

Loni
02-26-2010, 07:36 PM
The cat's doing you a favor.
Of course if you didn't want it opening the latch, you could put duct tape over it. ( now waiting for someone to say duct-taping the cat is cruel )

it is not cruel...it is fun. mummy cat:eek:

no i never did that...but a "frends" brother, did it to a little dog.
dog dissapeard the next day..wonder why:brolleyes:

Alice Torn
02-26-2010, 07:44 PM
It is said, that humans teach dogs, but, cats teach humans!

Jodi
02-26-2010, 10:01 PM
I've never had the privilege of chasing pussy around the back yard. Sounds like a lot of fun.:)

Jodi

Andy66
02-26-2010, 10:21 PM
Okay, if this ever happens again, please take a camera with you, so you can show us all the look on your neighbors' faces. :lol:

Bernadina
02-26-2010, 11:04 PM
I bet cat claws and breast forms are best kept apart.

harmony
02-27-2010, 02:32 AM
was the cat trying to give you a hint?hint...hint?

marlacd
02-27-2010, 03:05 AM
NO, duct taping a cat is NOT cruel. As a matter of fact, all that need to be done is to tape one paw. That cat will be so occupied with pulling the tape off that you'll not have to worry about it sneaking out of the house.

eluuzion
02-27-2010, 03:23 AM
hehe...good example of why I am a dog person and not a cat person. I do not dislike cats, I just would never own one. I like pets that come when I call them, not run the other way...lol

Kimberly Michelle
02-27-2010, 03:46 PM
CATS ???? yuck....useless Sorry to you cat lovers

Cassandra Lynn
02-27-2010, 04:04 PM
I've never had the privilege of chasing pussy around the back yard. Sounds like a lot of fun.:)

Jodi

Too funny..... :D

I'm picturing the cat thinking...here kitty my ass!!! :tongueout mj

sissystephanie
02-27-2010, 04:08 PM
I've never had the privilege of chasing pussy around the back yard. Sounds like a lot of fun.:) Jodi

Jodi, I have done it several times in years past and it is fun!! Especially when you make the capture!:)

Joanne f
02-27-2010, 04:14 PM
We have a white cat and i took it to the town once to teach it how to cross the road using a Zebra Crossing, so i put it down and it started walking across and as it crossed the black and white zones it said " now you see me now you don`t now you see me now you don`t. :heehee:

ChainedJane
02-27-2010, 06:25 PM
If you rush it it becomes more like eating violin strings.:)

:lol:

Paula W
02-27-2010, 11:26 PM
I don't have any stories pertaining cats and crossdressing, but to all the cat haters, you must never have had an intelligent cat.

My cat who we had to put to sleep last year was so human like it was scary. It was an outdoor cat for the most part but liked to come in now and then to "hang out" with the family. Sometimes when I would be leaving the house the cat would be sitting on our deck chair in the front checking out whats going on in the neighborhood. We eventually got him his own chair and he would hang out with you whenever you sat outside.

When we first started letting him into the house he would throw tantrums when we didn't want to let him back out. One time my mother refused to let him out so he ran back halfway up the stairs and when my mom was going down he gave her a backhand(paw) slap to the back of the head. To this day everyone in the family still gets a kick out of hearing that one.

Andy66
02-27-2010, 11:41 PM
I had a cat once that would bolt out the front door every time I opened it. One day he did that just as a train as approaching on the nearby railroad track. He cut in front of the train, and almost made it, except the train clipped the tip of his tail. He still would have made it except that he stopped and turned around to see what had happened. Then unfortunately the train ran over his head.

The moral of the story is, don't lose your head over a little piece of tail.

Diane Elizabeth
02-27-2010, 11:46 PM
My wife says KITTY Tacos are tasty.

Melissa73
02-28-2010, 02:13 AM
ok, this reminded me of a time my cat got out. To set up the story, i had been living in the motel where i was also employed (to help cut payroll). Anyways, my cat stayed in my room. And one night, when we lost power, i was feeling quite brave.....so i ventured into teh hallway dressed in a demin skirt, white blouse ..bra and panties and socks. And lo and behold, as i opened the door, the cat got out. and as i went to catch him, i forgot to hold the door and it closed and locked.

well seeing that i could not get in, i carried my cat, down staIRS WHERE OUR MAINTENCE ROOM WAS UNLOCKED....AND I figured i could get the master key. but walking the hall, in a skirt i was very nervous. but when i got there, i found no key ....what luck!

Then i panicked. I couldnt go to the desk drerssed like i was. but with some quick thinking, i grabbed a blanket and took off my blouse and bra and went to get the key from the desk clerk. When i got back inside my room, i realized that it was both stupid but quite daring thing that i did and quite excitinbg