PDA

View Full Version : going through drive up windows

jenifer m.
02-26-2010, 11:57 AM
does any body else like doing this?just for fun i some times don a short skirt some hose and heels with my man shirt on and no make up or wig then pullup to the window pay and get my food.the guys smile and laugh as i drive away,and the girls usually have a stunned look on there faces or a smile as i drive off.its just harmless fun i have.i like the total shock factor of it,besides they have something to talk about now.am i alone on this?or are there similer stories out there?

StaceyJane
02-26-2010, 12:58 PM
I've done that a couple of times. Normally no one can see that I'm wearing a skirt.They are so focused on getting done quickly the only way they would notice anything is if you pointed it out.

Karren H
02-26-2010, 01:08 PM
Yeah... But I don't do it for fun... I do it because I'm thirsty or hungry!! And I'd rather go in and eat anyway.. Even more fun!!

The funniest on was at a Wendy's in WV. I pulled up and ordered and when I handed the kid the money his jaw dropped.. He handed me my drink and as I drove away I could hear him yelling "Roy.. Roy... You got to come see this!!". Hahahaha. I about split my side open laughing. Kids probably still having nightmares and is in therapy

amanda w
02-26-2010, 01:15 PM
Yeah I have don this I like being ful dressed with makeup and a two day beard it is so much fun

Teri Jean
02-26-2010, 01:24 PM
Nope but then the looks you get when the voice doesn't match the face, priceless.

Teri

Loni
02-26-2010, 01:27 PM
iam cheep, I do not like burning fuel just sitting.

but also for years I had a diesel motor in my pu, made way to much noise to work the speakers.
and it is just better to go inside and "relax" while I eat...and a minim wage kid gets to clean up.

Karen__Starr
02-26-2010, 01:28 PM
One Halloween I went to a coffee house drive thru which I go to every weekend morning as Karen and never in male mode and told them what I wanted in my normal male voice, the man who took my order said I did a good male voice and asked how I was going to dress that evening. I told him what I had in mind and left it at that. My perspective use to be that when going through a drive thru never as Karen for years until one day I was really hungry and had long glued on nails and said screw it, since then I do not worry about what anyone might say.

Alice B
02-26-2010, 02:05 PM
I've also done it several times when fully dressed, make up, wig and all. Only once have I noticed a reaction from the person at the window and my thought was - who cares. They don't know me.

gracee
02-26-2010, 04:21 PM
I did this once at a SoCal Mexy drive-through. There was only one window for orders and pickups. While waiting the kid asked me why I was dressed as a woman and I told him it was on a dare. (It was!) He said, Hey you don't look bad man! Lift your dress and let's see what you have on underneath.

He was grinning at me so I decided to do it. At the time, as per usual, I was wearing flowered panties, black garter belt and nylons. I lifted, he stared... and whistled. "Sexeeee!" And gave me a huge wink.

It felt GREAT!

I sat in the parking lot eating my burrito and wondering whether I should walk inside and say hi. But, no.

sherri
02-26-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm always in full dress when I do that. What I love is when I drive up and pay, then watch the person out of the corner of my eye as he alerts his coworkers while getting my order together. For some reason, every employee in the joint suddenly finds an excuse to wander by the window to get something. :D The girls usually compliment my nails or something. When I'm wearing a short skirt, I've had guys literally lean halfway out the window to hand me my stuff. Too funny. I just look 'em right in the eye and give 'em a naughty smile. But I'm more like Karren, these days I go in as often as I drive through. Which reminds me, it's been ages since I had a Whataburger.

Karen564
02-26-2010, 06:16 PM
No, I can't say I do......:heehee:

I'm always Karen now...so the thrill factor is long gone.. but I still remember those drive up window experences...:devil:

But stopped eating fast food a long time ago.....it's not good for me & way too fattening....but I do miss it sometimes.. especially Mc D's french fries....:daydreaming:

Although I have stopped by to get a coffee (black) when I'm desperate...since I'm still a caffeine junky.....lol :tongueout

VikkiVixen7188
02-26-2010, 06:35 PM
I think this may be the best way to transition.

Sheila
02-26-2010, 06:45 PM
I think this may be the best way to transition.

:eek: what at a fast food joint ............. well I ain't ordering sausages from fast food joints ever again :eek:

Tamara Croft
02-26-2010, 06:45 PM
I think this may be the best way to transition.Driving up to a window is the best way to transition? I'm confused... can you explain a bit more please? I don't think Maccy D's is going to help you.... unless you want to be a burger :D

Kieron Andrew
02-26-2010, 06:47 PM
:eek: what at a fast food joint ............. well I ain't ordering sausages from fast food joints ever again :eek:

Driving up to a window is the best way to transition? I'm confused... can you explain a bit more please? I don't think Maccy D's is going to help you.... unless you want to be a burger :D
mebbe they is selling hormones now too? :heehee:

Tamara Croft
02-26-2010, 06:49 PM
mebbe they is selling hormones now too? :heehee:Maybe they have 2 for one offers :eek: Drive by transition, buy one hormone, get one free :D

Kieron Andrew
02-26-2010, 06:50 PM
Maybe they have 2 for one offers :eek: Drive by transition, buy one hormone, get one free :D
lmao!! New range in Big Macs....Hormones with extra cheese & Bacon!

Karen564
02-26-2010, 06:52 PM
Driving up to a window is the best way to transition? I'm confused... can you explain a bit more please? I don't think Maccy D's is going to help you.... unless you want to be a burger :D

:lol2:

VikkiVixen7188
02-26-2010, 07:06 PM
I meant that if your nervous about dressing out, this is a good way to start because you get the thrill of being dressed out, and anything that can go bad will be over as soon as you drive off.

Does that make more since?

Tamara Croft
02-26-2010, 07:09 PM
Yes it does, thank you :bs: and you are quite right, that is a good idea :D

sherri52
02-26-2010, 07:12 PM
Usually they can't see what you're wearing. You must be driving my 66 Triumph Spitfire.

VikkiVixen7188
02-26-2010, 07:17 PM
I drive a Lincoln Mark VII.

jenifer m.
02-26-2010, 07:24 PM
nope i drive an extremly fast vw gLI THATS LOWERD and i make sure my nylond leg is proped up so they cant miss it.i mean thats the point right?get a reaction of some sort?

sterling12
02-26-2010, 08:38 PM
I'm not telling anyone HOW to dress, that's not My Right. But, when you do "The Man in a Dress Thing," don't make an effort to project a positive image...your not doing "The Cause" any good at all!

Word gets passed to all The Troops working that shift at Burger Doodle: "Hey there's some Freak at The Window, buying a burger....he's got on a skirt and heels, but looks like a guy from The Waist up." It might give you a "thrill," but it's not doing everybody else who is transgendered any good at all. It's likely that The Young People working there, are not going to have positive images of T-Folk.

I've used The Drive-Up Window countless times. Personally, Joanie wouldn't be caught dead as a "half-dressed guy." I'm spending a lot of my time trying to get us some Rights, and trying to project a positive image, that wouldn't help The Current Situation at all!. Do what you want, but next time your tempted, think about it twice. If you can't be your femme-self, why not ditch The Skirt and heels BEFORE you make an appearance, and freak out The Staff.

In years to come, those young people will be The Voters, be The Shakers and Doer's. I want them to have a positive image of Trans Folk when it comes time for their votes and support.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Jason+
02-26-2010, 09:13 PM
I'm not telling anyone HOW to dress, that's not My Right. But, when you do "The Man in a Dress Thing," don't make an effort to project a positive image...your not doing "The Cause" any good at all!

Word gets passed to all The Troops working that shift at Burger Doodle: "Hey there's some Freak at The Window, buying a burger....he's got on a skirt and heels, but looks like a guy from The Waist up." It might give you a "thrill," but it's not doing everybody else who is transgendered any good at all. It's likely that The Young People working there, are not going to have positive images of T-Folk.

I've used The Drive-Up Window countless times. Personally, Joanie wouldn't be caught dead as a "half-dressed guy." I'm spending a lot of my time trying to get us some Rights, and trying to project a positive image, that wouldn't help The Current Situation at all!. Do what you want, but next time your tempted, think about it twice. If you can't be your femme-self, why not ditch The Skirt and heels BEFORE you make an appearance, and freak out The Staff.

In years to come, those young people will be The Voters, be The Shakers and Doer's. I want them to have a positive image of Trans Folk when it comes time for their votes and support.

Peace and Love, Joanie

Which "cause" and what "us" are you out there fighting for? Even if I had the desire to conform to your narrow definition of what a woman can or should present I would still be "doing the man in a dress thing" because quite simply THAT'S WHAT I AM whether I've chosen underthings under drab, a skirt and mens t-shirt or a dress with lipstick and earrings. Joanie wouldn't be caught as a guy at all under any circumstance because Joanie is not a guy. If the rights and image you are looking for are equality, safety and the freedom to choose what is best for each person rather than enforcing the tired rhetoric of one box or the other then sign me up. Done under your proposed standard of fully femme selves the future voters at the burger doodle shouldn't be able to tell the difference between women trans or otherwise which would give them no opinion on the matter.

I like drive up windows because if I know I am not getting out of the car I don't have to change before I leave the house. The only time they really seem to take much notice is when I have on lipstick.

jenifer m.
02-26-2010, 10:08 PM
very good points i never thought about the impact it might have on our community.you are right if i do it again ill at least be en fem all the way thanks for the wake up call on that one.

sterling12
02-26-2010, 10:12 PM
Hi Jason:

Did you really read what I wrote? I will reinterate....I DID NOT tell him that he had to dress a certain way. In fact, I made that clear in my first sentence. If you don't know what "Us" and "The Cause" is, I would suggest that you spend some time reading thousands of past postings about The Current Struggle for Transgendered Rights and Acceptance. It is a very big deal for a lot of us!

I expressed what I would do, and have done; and I asked our originator to consider a different idea. I can't stop anyone from going to Mickey D's "for The Fun of it" and shaking up The Workers. I just don't think it's a good idea!

What you do is your business! I offered an alternative idea on matters that I believe are important for our Community. I don't have a prejudice against people who are partial-dressers. I just want to emphasize that it's important to use some common sense for The Greater Good of all of us.

Peace and Love, Joanie

PS. I wrote this out before I saw Jennifer's reply. (Guess we were writing at about The Same Time.) I don't want to seem to be picking on you Jennifer! Glad you took the Time to read and think about what I wrote.

Jason+
02-26-2010, 10:50 PM
I read your post twice, got up and walked away for a bit and came back to read it a third time. What was clear to me in your first sentence was utter disdain at the idea of a man wearing a dress being able to project a positive image. Whether that is what you meant or not it's what the words say.

The cause and us I believe in has room for all of us from the man who is happy in just panties all the way to the Transwoman who needs physical, legal, medical and social equality with protection against discrimination.

I don't go out of my way to shock people and would in fact prefer to pass by unnoticed although I am not willing to don a wig and more makeup than the lipstick and nail polish I currently wear just to make it easier to pick a box to put me in. I would like to better understand how and why a man in a dress is harmful to our community.

lingerieLiz
02-26-2010, 11:39 PM
I've been through a few times. Most interesting have been toll booths. One night fully dressed years ago a very pretty woman told me how pretty and nice I was. I'm sure she knew I was a guy because I asked for a receipt.

The last time at a remote toll booth, I was dressed, but didn't have on makeup or a wig (headed to parents). I handed the gal a $20 expecting a quick transaction, but she leaned out and asked if I had anything smaller as she was about out of change. She could easily see that I was dressed. I said sure and grabbed my wallet out of my purse and a bag of change out of the console and made exact change. She asked if I had any extra change? I had on a full skirt and a slip with a lace hem that was showing . It wasn't obvious, but since she was leaning into my window and could easily see. I just put the change in my lap and sorted it as I counted out several dollars worth of coins. We talked about how hot it was and how things were going. When I was done giving her my change she said, thank you and have a great day.

I think maybe a half dozen times I've been noticed as to what I had on when going through drive thru's. All the person at the window wants is to get you through as quick as posible. They don't look and I try to not draw attention.

Tranny Tee
02-27-2010, 12:51 AM
I've had a couple interesting experiences in drive thrus. I was visiting my home town and went out enfemme one evening. When I decided to return to my motel I went to a nearby fast food emporium. I ordered at the speaker then paid the cashier at the first window, when I pulled forward to pick up my order at the next window every employee in the place was at the window trying to catch a look at me.
Every Halloweeen I dress at hme then drive to reno for a party. Last year on my way out of town I stopped at Starbucks. The barista recognised my voice when I ordeded but was quite surprised when I drove up to the window. I did not get my cffee until every one working there had a chance to check me out.
Both times I enjoyed the experience as did the people at the window.

Kathy4ever
02-27-2010, 05:54 AM
never had the nerve yet.however i was working in the drive thru this week and had one of our sisters come through. wanted to say something but i had to be discreat. im a private type girl.

Petra1
02-27-2010, 07:33 AM
There have been a couple of times, during the winter, that I was partially dressed, i.e. underdressed, women's boots, skirt and my C's. No wig or make-up. I decided that I didn't want to stop & change so I zipped up my coat to somewhat conceal the breasts and went right on through. No reaction from the employee. (I drive a full-sized van during the winter so they couldn't see below the waist.)

And just a couple of weeks ago, I took the plunge. Early on a Saturday morning, I was wearing male attire except for the women's boots & my C's, as well as being underdressed. Keeping my winter coat zipped up to kind of hide the girls, I got out of the van and walked into a Dunkin Donuts. I walked right past the two homeless guys, up to the counter, placed my order and waited. Then I walked out after paying and receiving my breakfast, once again right past the two homeless guys. Even drove into the parking garage dressed that way and changed there before heading up to work.

I feel like I got away with something. And am I the only one who loves the sounds of women's heels on an uncarpeted floor?