PDA

View Full Version : comfortable while underdressed

Brenda Locke
02-26-2010, 02:45 PM
Hello all.
For the past two days I've been out and about fully underdressed, with forms In. Although yesterday the only male clothing consisted of my jeans and shoes. Today casual workout things.
I don't think anyone even noticed what I was wearing either day, and if they did they didn't say anything within my hearing.
It has given me quiet a confidence boost, People either don't notice or just don't care. As long as your presentable why should they anyway.
In the near future I think I'll try it with a little makeup. Nothing to heavy, just a light powder foundation, eyeshadow and liner, and some lip liner and see if that gets any comments. Hopefully not but I'll never know if I don't try.
I have too thank all the other girls here for any and all support. You all make things easier knowing that your not alone out their.

Thank you.

Brenda :heehee::heehee:

Cathytg
02-26-2010, 03:03 PM
Isn't that interesting? It is true that most people do not notice other folks. But I have never really come to a conclusion if that is a good thing or a bad thing.

Kerigirl2009
02-26-2010, 03:40 PM
It is fun pushing the boundaries, just remember the more boundaries you push the more likely you will be discovered out of bounds. Which is ok as long as you are able to take any positive or negative comments directed towards you or what you are wearing.
But it is fun to dress more and more :)

Renee_E
02-27-2010, 06:40 AM
I have gone out several times underdressed and no one seemed to notice or mind. I have worn forms and light make up with out a problem. When I do something really out of bounds I have caught a few expressions of disapproval. Nail polish and heels are usually noticed.

Jason+
02-27-2010, 10:12 AM
Nail polish and heels are usually noticed.

And they always ask silly questions such as "did your wife/kids/daughter get your nails?" I just tell them nope I did my own thanks. :D

sherri52
02-27-2010, 10:15 AM
Brenda, many of us underdress. I do it daily but I don't keep my forms in. Good for you.

sfwarbonnet
02-27-2010, 12:39 PM
As Renee noted, nail polish usually gets noticed, ditto a padded or filled (>B) bra, sheer nylons, makeup, and large earrings – things that can not be (completely) hidden and are not typically worn in “boy” mode. I “oopsed” once when I went to a lunch business meeting wearing nail polish. As far as I know, no one else noticed or cared. I have also pushed the boundaries in drab by wearing sheer pantyhose out with women’s plain-front pull on pants. Black pantyhose are OK in cooler weather, and suntan or nude ones are OK in the summer, but I prefer opaque tights in inclement weather as you can wear them sans shoes without raising eyebrows. Traditionally women’s clothes that are covered are OK, like panties, garter belts, and slips; (Actually, a short slip is a good undershirt as the “shirttail" is easy to tuck in, and it hides the tops of panties and pantyhose and avoids a bare back.) Wear whatever makes you comfortable. I’ve found that the further you go, the further you want to go.

SFRobin
02-27-2010, 03:04 PM
I’ve found that the further you go, the further you want to go.

That's the truth!!

TNRobin
02-27-2010, 03:27 PM
I underdress quite frequently, but I don't wear forms or make-up. No one pays a bit of attention. Once I lost track of what I was doing and my girlfriend and I went out to eat and about half way through the meal she realized that I was still wearing pink dangly earrings and no one had noticed that, us included until she suddenly about spit up her wine laughing.

kathy_tcrcd
02-27-2010, 09:25 PM
I love to waer a bra but am always freaking out about someone noticing my bra straps. I read some where about wearing a cami but don't they usually have straps?

Dragster
02-28-2010, 07:38 PM
I greet most women I know with a warm hug and kiss on the cheek (I'm very friendly). It's not the bra straps that would be the problem, it's the bra that would be felt!! I doubt that I would have the same problem with a cami though; just wear an opaque shirt, or this time of year, a jumper too!

Tony

Tomara
03-01-2010, 08:45 AM
It is amazing to me that I used to think that if under dressed that everyone would notice or know some how that I was.
The truth is pretty much no one can see through your outer clothes and if you dress sensibly (no see through or too tight clothes) you can under dress and go about your daily routine without anyone paying any attention to you or what you are wearing.
Personally I think most of our fears of being caught or someone seeing or feeling our undergarments are exactly that our fears , once you get past that you will find that you wasted a lot of time worrying for nothing.
To prove it to yourself try it and enjoy what you have been missing !
Tomara

Rachel B42
03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
I underdress everyday and love it! Bra, panties and painted toe nails are standard, only thing is, I have to be aware of what I'm doing and who I'll meet, many of my GG friends are huggers so I just have to be prepared for the eventuality of someone noticing my bra straps or band while hugging. If it was to happen I think I could live with it as my GG friends are all pretty cool. I do like the idea of wearing a cami and will have to try that, besides it's a good reason to go shopping.:D

sfwarbonnet
03-01-2010, 03:13 PM
My first inclination was to duplicate my post to the underdressing in public thread on 02-27-2010. 4:20 PM here as I am quite comfortable with them. In retrospect though shouldn’t this tread be combined with the (also current) underdressing in public thread?