PDA

View Full Version : bit nite!

jenniferishappy
02-26-2010, 08:02 PM
bit nite? DATE NITE! sheest:)
i came out to my wife about a month ago. this was immediately following a 5 month out of town assignment. we did see each other a few times over that time but it was long. during this trip, as i have mentioned before, was when i came to the quite sudden realization that i have a part of me that is female. up until that time i assumed this was sexual fetishism. this site has helped me come to terms with this. things have gone verrrrry well between my wife an i since coming out. the iniital couple days were very difficult, but now things have come a long ways toward acceptance. so, tonite we plan for my wife to meet jennifer for a night at home. my wife feels she is ready for this and it was her idea. up until now (a few hours before our date) i was simply excited, but now i am having a good mix of uncertainty with, of course, excitement. this will be an alcohol free event so its eyes and minds wide open. keeping my fingers crossed... and toes..... and eyes--- ok, not eyes! :D

Lucy_Bella
02-26-2010, 09:05 PM
Have fun relax and have fun..Just show to her your the same person underneath it all..