PDA

View Full Version : I got bored

Lucy_Bella
02-26-2010, 08:52 PM
Does this happen to those who exposed dressing to their S.O.?

I simply got bored, the thrill was gone .. there was no feeling other than feeling kinda stupid. I looked very FEMME to someone other than the mirror was that my goal ? To show someone my deepest secret of 40 years and then get bored.

Wasn't what I expected , I mean the first couple of times I was dressed in front of her it felt good but then after that I was wondering why the circus left me behind..:doh:

Maybe I pushed it when I really didn't have the desire to dress , it could be I was in un familar territory by dressing in FEMME and not feeling like it..

Do you dress only when you feel Femme or any chance you get?

AmandaM
02-26-2010, 09:22 PM
I dress only when I feel driven to it. I had a day off the other day and I was home alone. But, for the life of me, I had no desire to dress. So, I just didn't do it. I was feeling guilty, like this was my chance. I had to seriously put the guilt out of my mind.

LACD
02-26-2010, 09:37 PM
I used to dress almost every day. I came out fully to my wife about four years ago and have had good times ever since. Now work has really got me down and I rarely get a chance to dress due to lack of privacy or fear of being found out by co workers. Just hoping it gets better soon. I would love to dress more, but I can't figure why I'm afraid to.:2c:

Sallee
02-27-2010, 12:48 AM
I agree that has happened to me. The thrill just goes after I spend 3 or 4 days maybe aweek in girl mode I jut get tired of it and need to switch. It is kind of nice we can do that