PDA

View Full Version : Called a lady by a waiter!

KateW
02-26-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi girls,

I was out having dinner with my wife at a restaurant this evening. I was in drab as usual but had my hair up in a ponytail and little gold studs in my ears. Anyway, when the waiter came over with our meals, he said "here you go ladies" and placed our food on the table.

He then smiled and said to let him know if we want any drinks and then walked off. I spoke to my wife (who knows about my dressing) after and she was un-phased by it and just said "well, you do look very feminine nowadays".

It put me in a good mood for the rest of the evening so I HAD to share it with you!

Kate xxx

Xcindyx
02-26-2010, 11:28 PM
When I used to have long hair that kind of thing happened to me all the time.

Christina Horton
02-27-2010, 12:39 AM
Well that would never happen to me I'm drab cuz I can't look fem while in drab. The only way I look fem is while fully dressed and even at that I don't look like a women most of the time. I am read all the time. But I don't care if the do read me I am just happy being who I am.

Midnight Skye
02-27-2010, 02:05 AM
Too much fun Kate! I love it when these things happen. Though I did have a heck of a time trying to pickup my chinese food one night... when something like this happened

girlalex
02-27-2010, 03:03 AM
o that just sounds soooo good right now. looking feminine endrab, would only make you even more sexy enfemme. good stuff. :D
although i've never been out yet so i don't know.

KateW
02-27-2010, 08:45 AM
It totally took me by surprise as I don't really consider myself passable at the best of times!

I love all of your profile pics by the way girls - you look fantastic! x

Bunny Girl Zoe
02-27-2010, 09:48 AM
It's great to get compliments like that puts you high for rest of day.

sherri52
02-27-2010, 09:53 AM
That's a great compliment. I especially liked your wifes response.

KateW
02-28-2010, 05:15 PM
That's a great compliment. I especially liked your wifes response.

Yeah, I'm really lucky to have her. She wanted to wash my jeans today and left me out a skirt to wear instead!

KimberlyJo
02-28-2010, 07:38 PM
That happened to me at Target the other day. The cashier was having a problem with my credit card so the manager came over and referred to me repeatedly as she and her, until the cashier corrected her. The manager looked at me for like 3 or 4 seconds and then apologized. I just smiled and said "No problem", lol.

serinalynn
02-28-2010, 08:06 PM
It upsets my wife all to Heck when she and I go somewhere and Im dressed very casually enfenne with my below the shoulder length blonde hair and we get called "Ladies". I smile politely and wisper or say thank you the the person who called us "Ladies". :daydreaming:

Michelle-Leigh
02-28-2010, 09:11 PM
Wish I could look that feminine when in drab ! I consider myself very fortunate to have been maam'ed and called a lady by people while completely done up in clothes, wig, and makeup....

Lisa Renee
02-28-2010, 10:34 PM
This has happened to me. Went to a restaurant with my sister (who know, but doesn't appreciate it). Was in full drab, I do have a pony tail, but the waitress, came up and asked "are you ready to order ladies?". My sister wasn't happy about that, I just smiled.

Myojine
02-28-2010, 10:43 PM
Hi girls,

I was out having dinner with my wife at a restaurant this evening. I was in drab as usual but had my hair up in a ponytail and little gold studs in my ears. Anyway, when the waiter came over with our meals, he said "here you go ladies" and placed our food on the table.

He then smiled and said to let him know if we want any drinks and then walked off. I spoke to my wife (who knows about my dressing) after and she was un-phased by it and just said "well, you do look very feminine nowadays".

It put me in a good mood for the rest of the evening so I HAD to share it with you!

Kate xxx

i got mistaken for a girl all the time before i had to cut my hair, i had LOTS of girls come up to me and ask
OMG HOW DO YOU GET THOSE CURLS YOU HAVE TO SHARE!!!!!
the funniest was in Circut city, poor guy walks up, hello ma'am can i help you?
i wanted so bad to just keep silent because my heart fluttered, and i turned and ask.. yeah do you guys have the Pink DS Lite?
he blusshed when her heard my male voice.

CATgirldo
02-28-2010, 11:49 PM
I have been Ma'am'd and called ladies while in drab and with my wife... I would love it but my wife hates it... it's the longish hair and electrolysis... Plus being older there are fewer differences between men and women at least to younger people...but I secretly love it!!!

CAT