PDA

View Full Version : I spend the entire day out in fem :-)

rmills400
02-27-2010, 01:57 AM
This was a month ago and posted it on my myspace page but i dont have many 'friends' i'd love comments and to hear similar storys :-)

this was my first FULL day out... i've been out shopping for a few hours here and there before this

OK, it all started last week when I stopped into the MAC counter. long story short, I got talking to this girl who's sold me things before and she told me to come in dressed in fem for a complete make-over and she would teach me some things in the process. So completely dressed, w/ completely NO make-up lol (i felt naked)... I went to the MAC counter and SHE WASN"T THERE... apparently, she had to take the day off last minute. So the complete mall makeover was out... i knew i'd look amazing so i had planed out a ton of places to go after my makeover! - Luckily, I brought my make-up case (because she was going to go through it with me and give me advice) so I went back to my car, and took a half hour and did my make-up... Without a doubt my best job EVER... lol and in my car, go figure. So making the best of the situation, I had a great outfit on with great make-up so i felt extra adverturous. My shopping experience's keep building, last time I forced myself to talk to a few different people, this time i went all out and talked to everyone.

Now I am a guy, however, it def takes a few glaces to really tell. Now I had like 4 or 5 things I needed return from previous shopping trips so I knew that would be a great goal for the day, forcing conversation with many different people. I'm not a woman, lol so I don't have a true woman's voice... lol maybe in time - but it needs work... so basically my Kayla voice is higher, and as if I was gay - so feeling the most fem i've ever felt, I got more into 'character' than ever before. Alot of the cashiers didn't realize I was a guy until I had to speak, but then in my happy, yet charming, Kayla voice, they knew I was a guy, but ALL respected me. 1 of the places needed my ID, and 2 others asked verbally for my info... lol saying my real name brought a smile to each one of them. . also, the dressing room attendants at TJ Maxx we're especially happy for me. Not shying away one bit, I clearly went into the men's side which surprised them and brought them to the realization lol -

That was all throughout the day, alot of little occurances like that inwhich I didnt shy away from. So I stopped by 3 Bridal stores, 2 where I actually tried things on. The first one I stopped at just had nothing, waste of time... then I went to Danielle's Bridal in Saratoga where the lady was overly helpful. Respecting my crossdressingness lol I asked her if she had alot of guys stop in similar to me and she told me, ALL THE TIME... some wierd, etc but it wasn't new to her... I told her I do drag and I was dressed up to feel comfortable while trying on dresses and that I needed my breastforms on to help fill the dresses (not in those words)... She was neutral about everything, I tryed on like 8 dresses, she fully zipped or tied them, all that. I stood infront of the big mirrors, lol store was empty thou so no one saw me... no dress said 'buy me thou' - but overall, from as long as I can remember, I've always wanted to be dressed as a girl to go try on dresses - never EVER thought I'd do so.

Then I stopped by this bridal store in Glen's Falls, the one inwhich i've been to before. I've always gone dressed as a guy, but I stopped in all dressed up obviously this time. They treated me the same, helped me out etc... but again no dresses. It was cool to see their reaction because they clearly remember me because I'm the guy who comes in and trys on and shops for dresses. lol now I was the girl who stops in and shops for dresses.

OK, all that was in the daytime before 5pm... numerous stores - technically very very little risk of running into someone I know... everyone is at work in the daytime - I shop away from where I live, so going to places like Dressbarn, Kohls, TJ Maxx, all Bridal stores in the daytime- I know I'm not gonna run into anybody. But daring myself, knowing there is a chance I could see someone I know, (risk goes up being night time, people go out after work) I went to Wilton Mall in Saratoga to finish my night... I changed into something less flashy and more blendable. I love my sweater but in a high traffic mall, it's pretty and draws to much attention. To better explain, in the daytime, no women are in classy sweaters, most are in hoodies and sweats, so when they glance at me dressed nicely, they tend to want to check me out further because they like the way I look. With a slight chance of seeing someone I know, I changed to a peacoat with a scarf (which I notice is popular at the mall) its something all girls where, especially with jeans. It will draw a first glance, but will not draw that second glance. So technically to figure out who I am, you have a small portion of my made-up face.

So as soon as I walk into the mall through JC Penny's, in the women's section I see my brother's friend's fiance. When I first saw her, I just wanted to go say HI and small talk! LOL I been doing it all day with strangers, she's nice - I talk to her all the time when I see her, plus I looked cute. lol. She is a hostess at a popular resturant in my town and is always impressed with my dates (I tend to get attractive women ;-) - lol It would be awesome to go say Hi, but I can't obviously. It was weird to see someone out, but I'm even past the point of getting scared. I didn't know that. I continued to shop, just away from her. I didn't freak out. It questions my closetness - it makes me want to tell certain people in my life - a few best friend girls, etc... i look good, i am confident... and with how good i can pass (especially in pictures from photoshoots) they won't laugh - give it some time - I don't want to, never thought I would, but I'm gonna squeal someday - I know it. lol I am feeling the need to brag - especially to people that who know. I kind of want their judgment and input.

OVERALL - great experience spending the entire day crossdressed. It's scary how confident I am getting - I am going to get caught lol - atleast my evidence will show I am not ugly (lol honestly) - Crossdressing is a great hobby of mine, I love it. I have some things I feel I still need to work on... carrying conversations longer... there were a few convos I could have created with some girls but I didn't - like passing smileing girls in the same women's section who noticed I was a guy... lol next time I will talk to them, happened like 2 or 3 times, when they noticed and smiled to me it was out of respect so the door was open! i was too shy to go talk thou!

Sorry for the blurred pics, i am in the closet and this is a semi-public website...

rmills400
02-27-2010, 05:57 PM
lol this thread got moved... any comments thou - lol noones even seen it, this forum is hard to get used to

ソSophieフィ
02-27-2010, 06:27 PM
Wow, I really admire your confidence. Even if you are still in the closet as far as friends and family go, I imagine it's quite a milestone to go out at all while dressed. I find it so great how strangers and shop assistants respect you as well! Makes me feel good about how accepting most people are nowadays.

Tamara Croft
02-27-2010, 06:39 PM
lol this thread got moved... any comments thou - lol noones even seen it, this forum is hard to get used toWell, if you read the sticky in the out and about section, you would know why... so consider yourself :slap: If you're not sure where to post something, just drop one of the staff a PM, they'll point you in the right direction.. or I'll :slap: you in it ;)

Deborah Jane
02-27-2010, 06:44 PM
Well, if you read the sticky in the out and about section, you would know why... so consider yourself :slap: If you're not sure where to post something, just drop one of the staff a PM, they'll point you in the right direction.. or I'll :slap: you in it ;)

Hi rmills400, you now officially qualify for this thread :D

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127161

rmills400
02-28-2010, 12:09 AM
lol i wish i didnt have to disfigure my pictures however this is a public website and i am in the closet. i used to read these forums all the time, theres no telling what friends or family of mine check these. lol the last thing i need is pics of me on crossdressers.com - trust me, i am proud, but unfortunately i'd be judged etc. i dont plan on losing my job or life over anything as simple as a picture.

lol and im unsure, but are people being mean to me here? i post everything here with the upmost respect, but me, i am on the same team. lol i love CDing and i'd be nowhere without this site because it gave me the confidence to even go out. lol i dont understand what people said above? i think the smiley faces are swearing... ? whats tamara'd? is that a bad thing? lol sorry!!!!!

MargaretJ
02-28-2010, 05:55 AM
Kayla, don't worry, you're not being insulted, it's just the humour on the site. That is a great story of your day out, and I hope that I have as good an experience when I get the confidence to finally get out in daylight.

Dragster
02-28-2010, 08:04 PM
If you blend in as well as you think you do (and I guess you do) no-one will recognise you anyway; they'll never connect the smart "woman" in front of them with the man they know. If you do see someone you know, resist the temptation to look at them, just look away, ignore them, abd keep walking! It's what I'd do.

Tony