PDA

View Full Version : Cleaning enfemme...

Vicky8411
02-27-2010, 03:44 PM
I just noticed something....

I can clean my apartment better and faster while dressed.
My apartment needed cleaning for weeks now, every time I started cleaning (in men clothes) I got distracted after a while and had to go do something else.
Today was different. It was one of this rare occasions when I could allow myself to be fully dress in mini skirt, nice top, bra, hose, panties and of curse high heels :)
Believe it or not half an hour later the whole apartment was spotless :)

Any thoughts on that???

Cassandra Lynn
02-27-2010, 03:55 PM
Obviously you channeled your inner french maid! Been there done that. I Remember my ex who was a complete and total slob used to make jokes about how clean i was and that i needed a maids outfit....if she onle knew!!! mj

Ellen James
02-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Perhaps you're channeling your inner "Hazel"?:battingeyelashes:

DonniDarkness
02-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Teehee....I do exactly the same thing!! My wife has come and found the house half spotless with me cleaning away in what looks like blue jeans and a band t shirt, and came straight over and felt me up to see what i was wearing underneath my man suit!! God i could feel how red my face was!!

Sheila
02-27-2010, 03:58 PM
I just noticed something....

I can clean my apartment better and faster while dressed.
My apartment needed cleaning for weeks now, every time I started cleaning (in men clothes) I got distracted after a while and had to go do something else.
Today was different. It was one of this rare occasions when I could allow myself to be fully dress in mini skirt, nice top, bra, hose, panties and of curse high heels :)
Believe it or not half an hour later the whole apartment was spotless :)

Any thoughts on that???

YUP .............. Either the apartment is tiny and or it was not as wrecked as you thought or else you forgot the corners :heehee::heehee:

:eek:Girl, I don't know any GG who cleans in heels :brolleyes:

sissystephanie
02-27-2010, 03:59 PM
As a widower, I find I do much better cleaning as Stephanie! Don't know why, but it sure is more fun!!:)

Crissy Kay
02-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Well ladies, now you know its not all fetish with me either!!! I really don"t mind doing dishes, cooking, etc. while dressed up!!!

jettjenny
02-27-2010, 04:13 PM
I love doing the whole girly thing when cleaning. Stilettos, thigh highs the works. The best part is doing the dishes in front of the kitchen window. I know the neighbors are enjoing the show. HAVE FUN.

ReineD
02-27-2010, 04:24 PM
Lol. Then maybe if I wear a jock strap when I do yard work it will get done faster? ;) :D

Sarah...
02-27-2010, 04:42 PM
Lol. Then maybe if I wear a jock strap when I do yard work it will get done faster? ;) :D

Priceless!

Nigella
02-27-2010, 04:51 PM

What :eek:

Only a jockstrap :D

Vicky8411
02-27-2010, 04:58 PM
(...)

What about French Maids?? hmm?? ;)

BTW I think thats going to be my next purchase :D

celeste26
02-27-2010, 05:05 PM
I have always been the one who cleans up the house. My wife is the slob not me. So I clean, and clean endlessly it seems whether en femme or not.

ソSophieフィ
02-27-2010, 05:21 PM
When I get to university and share a house with other people, I completely intend to get a french maid outfit and take the 'housewife' position all for myself! That is, if my housemates are accepting of such a thing... Ah, but students around here are up for anything, I'm sure it'll be fine. Can't wait to release my inner domestic goddess like you!

Kate Simmons
02-27-2010, 05:21 PM
Only something I heard many years ago. They finally found something to do the job of 10 men--one woman.:battingeyelashes::)

Jason+
02-27-2010, 05:25 PM
Let's see now how was it my wife put it.... "If you are going to wear the b!@%h clothes you better do some of the b!@%h work!" Not mind you that I didn't do them before I openly dressed either. :lol2:

ChainedJane
02-27-2010, 06:21 PM
I should totally wait to do the dishes until after I dress today. :heehee:

Tamara Croft
02-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Lol. Then maybe if I wear a jock strap when I do yard work it will get done faster? ;) :DDon't forget to have your pants halfway down your backside so your ass :censor: is hanging out... oh and beers... don't forget those :devil:

TNRobin
02-27-2010, 06:27 PM
You have me intrigued. I'm going to try it dressed tomorrow and see if it goes any faster, but 1/2 an hour?! Would you like to make a little trip and clean my place???:love:

Jamie48
02-27-2010, 07:51 PM
I always clean the house en femme. My wife works out of the home & I work at home. She is always greatful for my house cleaning efforts & it just feels so good doing it.

tamarav
02-27-2010, 07:59 PM
So it isn't just me!

I used to stay dressed to clean until I got junk on my femme clothes. Now I do a thing I call "Totally nude housecleaning", but I do wear heels....

Kaz
02-27-2010, 08:09 PM
YUP .............. Either the apartment is tiny and or it was not as wrecked as you thought or else you forgot the corners :heehee::heehee:

Tried it ONCE! Didn't like it! (heels and cleaning)

I think I was making a statement - to me?

I'm with Tamara... have shower and do the full deal.. exfoliate, shave/epilate, condition, blah, blah, whatever the routine is - feel good in your benuded skin..

Now do the cleaning!

Next time, I guarantee you will do the cleaning first!

If not... you have a career in line as an erotic cleaner!

Love Kaz xx (what is cleaning?) :eek:

Kaz
02-27-2010, 08:37 PM
doing boring stuff like housework is much more fun when dressed up.it is after all "womens work"

Good point! Might need to rethink my naked manouevre!

:doh:

Tamara Croft
02-27-2010, 08:57 PM
doing boring stuff like housework is much more fun when dressed up.it is after all "womens work":slap: You've been officially Tamara'd :kickbutt:

Kate Simmons
02-27-2010, 09:14 PM
Don't forget to have your pants halfway down your backside so your ass :censor: is hanging out... oh and beers... don't forget those :devil:Exactly, but this is one reason I took a break from dressing for a year. If I'm a sloppy jock, I'm not expected to do anything except watch sports, eat chips and drink brewskies. Hey, I'm no fool.:heehee: