PDA

View Full Version : Interesting meeting with old staff member

Kerrylee61
02-27-2010, 03:49 PM
My wife and I were at a nail salon yesterday afternoon. My wife was getting her nails done and I was having a pedicure complete with bright red polish. Nothing new there, the staff at the salon are used to me and we all quite enjoy the time.

Anyway when my nails were dry I got up to go join my wife who was already finished and here she was talking to an old staff member of mine. No big deal for me as I don't care who knows about me anymore and interestingly enough, my old staff member (a nice GG) didn't blink an eye when she saw me with my pedicure. l think she has known something was a little different about me all along but now she has confirmation.

It was cool to see her again and cool that she was un phased by her former boss's hobby.

Cheers
Kerry

sissystephanie
02-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Kerry, it is your life to live! Not hers, or anybody else's! It was very nice that she acknowledged you without any comments!

BTW, I get a manicure and pedicure every two weeks. Pink on my fingers and something bright on my toes. Oh yes, I usually go to the salon totally dressed, but as a guy in a skirt and blouse! No wig or makeup! The ladies at the salon know me, as do a lot of the customers!