PDA

View Full Version : hello i think i won...

Wendy me
08-11-2005, 09:15 AM
i have been thinking abought a lot as of late....it's not abought a race... it's not to impress outhers... it's not abought sucking up.....it's not who has the better photo shop program ...moes clouthes or what ever we might think is the in thing to have or be..... or who might say the most ....or say the least..
it's not abought pertending to be fem then acting like a matcho fool....

let me tell what i mean .... hello girls i am wendy , i am a crossdresser i have things that show that are a part of me ...i have been trying to hide and show
who i am....judgeing me and seeing "what i am EXPRCTED to say do or think."...after looking at the what some think are the rules....and seeing the girls that don't play by them at all....let me say this bull shi_ yes you heard it right BULL SHI_ with the silly games (such a "him" thing)

"i think that a cd should act like ......BS....plane and simple

"i think we should try to be more like...BS ...yes more

we should be just who we are and let everyone see how pretty we can be ....
(what brand of photo shop do you use????)....bs....be real.....be you...

ok what brings all this on ??? good question ..hear me out ...i have been truly inspired a few of our sisters that posted pictures here that say this is me...
simpley done as thay are... little or no make up ... some with their own hair and some with out any at all....you girls are the winners here. way to go for being happy and proud of who you are is way cool to me ...

now i post some pictures and don't worry abought a lot of make up and getting every thing doe to the nines....sometimes it's coll just to be me....
don't get me wrong i still love to stick my nose in the makeup box and getinto a long make up session but most of the time i might change a skirt for shorts but this is how i am all day in the house or outside doing what ever....
you girls that show the true you thankyou ...for showing me it's way cool to be who i am .....i think i won simply by not compeating......

Jamie M
08-11-2005, 09:18 AM
Fair play to you Wendy , personally I'm not trying to win anything , I'm just enjoying the game :)

Ashleigh
08-11-2005, 09:19 AM
HEY HEY HEY WENDY!!!!!! Guess who!!???

Way to go on "being you". That's why we luv ya.

One of the secrets to a successful life is to be oneself and not to be false or act like you think you are expected to. I see this trend increasing as people try to emulate those who they think are so lofty.

We are all individuals with individual traits. Enjoy who you are. Others will also.

Ash

MadisonLee
08-11-2005, 09:24 AM
just wondering where on the forums people say they have the best photoshop? I cant find it. Only one company makes photoshop it is Adobe. The newiest verision is CS 2 which I have. I am guessing you mentioned photoshop because members edit there pics?

Wendy me
08-11-2005, 09:26 AM
wow girlfreind so good to see you here again ...way cool ... you just made my day .. good to have you here..........

Wendy me
08-11-2005, 09:33 AM
Julia thats it enjoying the game.. yes by trying to win are you enjoying the game???
by enjoying the game you allready won.......

madisonlee yes thats what i mean i mean it's ok and all thats cool some girls don't post pictures because thay don't look that good ...when truth be told most don't eather ...so without pissing up everone skirts what i am saying it's way cool to be just who you are....

Jamie M
08-11-2005, 09:35 AM
huh ? Look at it this way . I like to play golf , I'm not very good at golf (28 handicap) and would like to be better but i enjoy it none-the-less. That doesn't mean that i don't enjoy it when i (inevitably ) loose ;)

Wendy me
08-11-2005, 09:41 AM
silly question (a non golfer) love to golf ok coll i can see that just enjoy it don't keep score.....then golfing of what ever it is you enjoy it's a win ='s you had fun...

Priscilla1018
08-11-2005, 10:56 AM
When we are ourselves,we all win.I'm no real looker and cannot pass,I don't try to.I know what's inside and I am cool with it.Outside appearence changes so much as we age anyway:eventually we all look alike when we are 90 years old.It's what's inside that matters.Good thread Wendy.

Stephanie Mancini
08-11-2005, 01:00 PM
Hear you loud and clear on this one Wendy , the best thing you can be in this life is YOURSELF!

Olivia
08-11-2005, 01:14 PM
Amen Wendy. O

Tristen Cox
08-11-2005, 02:03 PM
Hear Hear!

ChristineRenee
08-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Couldn't agree more sis! Well said!;) :thumbsup:

Sharon
08-13-2005, 02:09 AM
Well said, Wendy -- I agree with you one-hundred persent! Of course, if I was better at applying make-up, and had a better knowledge of how to "improve" my photos.... :)

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 06:23 AM
thanks girls the more i do this the more i start thinking just being happy is all you need to be ...thats way good enough for me....

Sigrid
08-13-2005, 11:08 AM
I never really thought that I was in competition with anyone here. If I were, I'd loose hands down. In this group, I'm not the prettiest, nicest, witiest, wisest, most photogenic, most prolific, most passable, most confident. I spend probably ninety five percent of my crossdressing without makeup or a wig. So I think were on the same page here.

But, now I am in a race against the clock. The starting gun sounded last year when I had a spot of skin cancer removed. The realization hit that I'm not getting any younger and I don't want to end up an old man wondering what I could have achieved were it not for my own fears.

So, please indulge me on those rare occasions when I dress to the nines, throw on a little too much makeup and try to make myself look like the gorgeous woman I've dreamed of all my life. And when I finally get out in public and meet with other girls and socialize, I hope you'll support my accomplishments. Just remember that I'm doing it only for my own benifit.

All I want is a chance to experience life as a woman. Because it's not going to go on forever.

Olivia
08-13-2005, 12:17 PM
Wendy, you are so right-it really is about being happy; happy with yourself. Everyone of us is at a different point along the continuum that is crossdressing. Yeah, we're on the same path but each walks separately and at each's own pace (and experiences and results).

and Sigrid: I know exactly what you mean by "racing against the clock". I feel like time is running out so fast I mean, I've been a cd for 39 years but only in the past 6 months have I felt finally connected to my femme side. I wish I'd done that so many years ago.

But the past is gone, never to return. The future is a concept we've invented to look ahead to. I've had several friends recently laid low (and laid to rest) by sudden health disasters. They were all men my age and younger. It makes you realize the tentativeness and fragility of our lives. The present is all we really have. I want to make the most of that; and in femme when I can. Olivia

Janice Ann
08-13-2005, 12:54 PM
You got it rite girl--- Life is for the the living-- to think that I am being graded-- judged-- or taking a test- I- ME- YOU-- we are all unique, not one of us is the same-- at 64 I am glad and thank full to do what I can-
A great post-- way to be Wendy -- hugs

Julie
08-13-2005, 03:06 PM
Yeah, Wendy, I've always felt it's 'cheating' when one enhances or alters their picture then posts it and says, "This is me." No it's not. It's like when, as kids growing up, we heard Playboy airbrushes their models. I was so crushed! I thought those perfect female figures were for real. :rolleyes:

When putzing around the house I never wear makeup or wigs or even breast forms. But I'd never go out like that. I guess because I look ridiculous and also because if I ever ran into anyone I knew :eek: . I'm really only about 1/3 out and haven't ventured past that and don't care to. Not after the fallout with my family. :thumbsdn:

I've heard people say I can pass. Well on a rare occasion maybe, but I was out last night and I could tell by the numerous curious looks I couldn't fool a four year old. I didn't care. I know I look like a guy in a dress but I like who I am and I'm okay with the side show status some put me in. It gives me a reason to talk to them. "Never seen a man in a dress before?" I've started quite a few conversations with lines like that. Because I'm not embarassed or ashamed by who I am, it puts me in control of the situation. I'm more me when I'm not on the defensive. And Laura told me I'm more fun to be with when dressed and since fun is the objective....

Okay, I'll shut up. See what you did Wendy? You made me type all these words and get all carried away. It's all your fault! I'm telling Mom!

Wendy me
08-13-2005, 03:24 PM
lol julie too funny while before it was if you did not use all the make up you did something wrong , now as little as possable ...shure i don't pass but i am out to have fun ... yes i made you type all that ...lol...don't tell mom i will let you wear my newshoes.....

paulaN
08-13-2005, 04:03 PM
I have to go back and see if you made ony comments on my fishing trip/dressing trip. I feel the same as you and I have to dress when and where I can, It sure does'nt happen at home often enough. I was just beeing me. and having fun doing it. two things I love to do dress and fish not nessarly at the same time.