PDA

View Full Version : Loving Women?

Barbara Dugan
02-28-2010, 01:04 PM
I've having this thought and I need to ask this question specially to the married and straight Cds. How and Which way you love women I understand we all love to dress and feel like one I personally do, but how you deal with the issue of crossdressing and loving one. I really can't relate because I never been in love with one and I am not really interested on dating one either.I can relate on how I feel for a man and it is I just want to be a woman for him...please tell me your opinion:hugs:

Wen4cd
02-28-2010, 01:17 PM
'Love' has a few different meanings, and several distinct flavors.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_words_for_love

karen68
02-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi barbara, It is simple for me I love the female form, and love the company of women, I think that the female body is a very sexy thing, I do sometimes wish I was born a girl, even then I still think I would be attracted to women, I would most probably be a lesbian. Although if I was honest I do think that the penis is a very sexy thing too, but don't have any feelings to have sex with a man.

Lucy_Bella
02-28-2010, 01:25 PM
Barbra,

To start , I wouldn't suggest pushung my desires into the bedroom on any woman unless it's at her degression... Then I would still be leary to even attempt combineing the two.

I have done what I wouldn't suggest it really didn't work for me or her..For some reason she can't take being with another woman which is in the end how it makes her feel . For me and my gender scale I feel the quilt ,shame and embarrasment afterwards..

Joanne f
02-28-2010, 01:56 PM
As the saying go`s " love is the same the whole world over" in other words it makes no difference the feelings will be the same who ever you love .

DonniDarkness
02-28-2010, 03:17 PM
In my CD relationship, My love and lust for my wife come from both Don and Donni. Both my fem side and man suit fulfill different parts of the same person in both of us. emotionally and physically. but most important thing tho is i read her moods to cater to what needs she has at the time. Some nights she needs me to be the 6ft athletic construction worker that cant wait to strap his toolbelt on and remind her that SHE is a woman. Some nights she needs to shows me how much she lusts after Donni as well.

So i my experience tells me that balance between the fem/man side of myself is crucial to her emotional and physical needs as a woman. Hope i helped

suzy1
02-28-2010, 03:38 PM
I think, in my case I am so heterosexual that I not only love women but wont to get more than just physically close to them, and that means being one. Am I a lesbian trapped in a mans body? You bet!

Love Suzy

Kate Simmons
02-28-2010, 05:05 PM
When it is a true partnership, it makes little difference Barb.:)

Barbara Dugan
02-28-2010, 05:09 PM
Thanks everyone for your opinions and thoughts is always interesting hear different point of views:hugs:

Missy811
02-28-2010, 10:10 PM
I am extremely attracted to women I would accept myself if I was gay but I don't have any interest in men Its hard to describe what attracts me most to them what ever it is I'm crazy over women

TNRobin
02-28-2010, 10:30 PM
I'm a CD and strictly heterosexual. I think that at least in part it's an admiration for the female form, to want to be like them to a large degree, but I still have my male side.

Alice Torn
03-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Barbara, I always like your honesty, and sincerity. I have had difficulty, too with being close to a woman, though , i have tried to date, and win many. I just have difficulty being real close, to ANYONE, male or female! Animals have been my closest friends. I have never had sex in my life, with a person, either, but, when dolled up, I would like to be treated like a lady. I am not attracted to men, very much, though, but, when dressed, do imagine being with a neat guy, or to go out. Also, would be fun, just going out dressed with a gg friend.

suchacutie
03-01-2010, 12:33 AM
My wife and I have clear lines: We are both completely heterosexual, thus Tina is considered a girlfriend...platonic girlfriend. My male side takes care of the intimacy. This may strike some of you as odd or restrictive, but it has allowed Tina to be free of all the baggage intimacy carries, giving her the freedom to just concentrate on being feminine. Ok, so does Tina enjoy looking terrific? Sure! We've always known she was a bit high-maintenance :)

jenifer m.
03-01-2010, 10:59 AM
its complicated i guess.my wife at first wanted nothing to do with me dressing,but over 10 years ive slowly gotten her to accept it,and she is used to it by now.she said that starting a year ago when i completly told her about jenifer,and came all the way out that shes noticed that im more gentel and treat her more softly,and that even though i do not typically act feminine that i come across to her as more feminine,and she loves for me to be sensitive to her needs.so in a way she loves jenifer just as much.i can be her man or i can be her girl friend.sounds like we both win.

kimdl93
03-01-2010, 11:19 AM
I dress pretty much full-time at home, including in the bedroom. Before we married, my wife acknowledged her bisexuality and past experiences with women; and I revealed both my bi experiences and cross dressing. As a result, from the beginning of our physical relationship we have incorporated both into our intimate relationship. It seems like a great match, because I can be myself and so can she.

Koka
03-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Barbara, in my case - love being a woman - when I cross dress my whole world changes and although i fantasize being with a man, deep inside I know I adore women so much that I am always trying to feel like one. Kisses
Koka

Thanks everyone for your opinions and thoughts is always interesting hear different point of views:hugs:

suzy1
03-01-2010, 01:09 PM
hi Barbara

I think with me its not just being with women, I want to be one. To be inside the skin of a lovely women so to speak. If I could have one wish it would be that I was a lovely sexy lesbian

Love and hugs SUZY

EnglishRose
03-01-2010, 01:56 PM
I've always fancied women from maybe when I was twelve, but of course the CDing started before that. I can't get to grips myself with why my wife loves me, but she does, and I her.

That's because I fail to see attraction to most men, and neither do I get how a woman can be attracted to male genitals... it's an ugly thing at the best of times but gets the job done, I guess. Of course though, I understand that all people men and women can be attracted to men, so I respect that. :)