PDA

View Full Version : soft nipples

liz lesbow
08-11-2005, 11:36 AM
I have two pair of nipples from the breastfrom store. they are hard and the outline showes. does anyone know where I can buy a pair of soft nipples that contour (blend) to the body with out an outline and look more realistic?.

Lindsay Marie
08-11-2005, 12:51 PM
Try a mastecomy (I think I spelled that right) boutique. They have them because my sister got a form through one but I can't remember the name of it. However, if you wanted to keep the hard ones you could always say that whoever you are talking to has you excited, or you just find it unusually chiily. :D

J/K

Tedi
08-11-2005, 02:20 PM
I've had the same problem, and haven't been able to track down anything acceptable. Thought about making my own.. but making up molds and stuff is really time comsuming.

Mine are pretty soft, but you can't have 'em.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-11-2005, 02:51 PM
I got a pair from Glamour Boutique (http://www.glamourboutique.com/) that were soft reasonably subtle a few years ago. I just checked their site and it looks like they're selling the same ones. However, any nipples will probably have an outline, since the purpose is to be "perky."

Phoebe Reece
08-11-2005, 09:51 PM
Nipples showing through can lead to some interesting situations. A few weeks ago I was involved in a presentation on crossdressing to a class on sexuality at a local university and one girl in the class who was looking at my chest said to me “I think I see nipples. How do you do that?” I smiled and replied, “Do you want to see?” She said, “Yeah.” So I reached in my blouse and pulled out one of my silicone breast forms and showed it to the class. I also invited her to hold it. She commented on how warm it was, which lead to an interesting discussion of how they are worn. She also gave an interesting suggestion of using anti-perspirant on your chest to reduce or eliminate sweating under the breast forms. The girl also held up the form to her own chest and decided mine was much too big for her frame.

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Nipples showing through can lead to some interesting situations.

Reminds me of what happened to a girlfriend of mine. Someone wanted to know if her breasts were her's. Her response: "Of course, they're mine. Want to see the receipt?"