PDA

View Full Version : English Teachers

Magickman
03-01-2010, 11:35 AM
In my romantic misadventures, on the Internet, I correspond with women.

The ones who respond to me are often women of arts and letters, such as English teachers, Librarians, Writers, and Artists.

All goes well, frequently, until we meet. These are usually women who favor casual dress, and I am the guy in a short skirt and tall, stiletto heels. Most of the women are friendly, but in a decided hurry to depart.

Without a repudiation of my beloved sartorial style, how might I better entice these women to romance?

Tranny Tee
03-01-2010, 11:51 AM
Do they know you're a crossdresser before they meet you?
Do they know how you will be dressed?

RADER
03-01-2010, 12:02 PM
You perked up interest by your writing's, Than hit them with a bucket of
cold water. I think you should write about life as a C D first. Then after
the curisoty hightens, then go to lunch. It just might work. Rader

sherri52
03-01-2010, 03:01 PM
Try starting the date as your male self. If the date goes well let them know about your dressing. If the end it then at least you had a night out and had a chance to make an impression.

AllieSF
03-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Though maybe not you desired style, you could try to be more casual and moderate in your dressing and clothes for your first meeting. Good luck.

Frédérique
03-01-2010, 05:48 PM
Without a repudiation of my beloved sartorial style, how might I better entice these women to romance?

Try wearing flats…:heehee:

You could dress like a female English teacher* with an eye towards love and adventure, but I’m not sure how you would “pull it off,” if you catch my drift. I’m sure you’ll find someone, someday – you may need to dress for the other person’s expectations and bring your true self out gradually over time. Too much, too soon, I suppose, but there are ways of being yourself and being less intimidating at first contact. Perhaps underdressing is an option you may consider, if romance is your main goal…:thinking:

*I would try that!

Hope
03-01-2010, 06:37 PM
Age and situationally appropriate attire might be something to keep in mind.

If you are past the mini and heels age - wearing such will be a turn off, it telegraphs a lack of self-awareness that educated people find unpleasant. The same thing would happen if you showed up in a basketball jersey and shorts. If you are meeting these women at a coffee shop, then your problem might be situational inappropriateness, which telegraphs a significant social ineptitude that most people find off-putting. You have to dress yourself appropriately for your surroundings. A swimsuit is completely appropriate at the beach, but at the mall, people will think you are a nut. A mini and 4" heels might be appropriate at a club, but at a coffee shop people will think you are a hooker and not want to hang out with you.

Of course - if you haven't told them that you are TG, and you show up to a first meeting in a hooker outfit you are displaying a shocking level of disregard for another person's emotions.

It could be that they just don't want to date someone who dresses like their daughters?

It could be that they don't want to date someone who looks like she is focused exclusively on being a sexual object?

You have left a lot of information out... you really haven't provided us with enough information to provide you with good feedback.

I think it all comes down to this: I am trying to think of a situation in which, where I was to meet someone I knew from on line for the first time, I would want to find them wearing a mini skirt and tall heels... regardless of gender or age or location... Nope - can't think of one.

sterling12
03-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Are you for real? It ain't gonna happen! Times are not permissive enough for you to show up for a Date in High Heels and a Mini, with no pre-warning for your date about your appearance. She had The Expectation of meeting "Mr.
Right," and you gave her a very large jolt of electricity, (SHOCKING!)

AND YOU KNOW THAT!

So Magick, I'm intrigued. Obviously you already know The Answers on this one...what is your nefarious purpose?

Peace and Love, Joanie

Nikki A.
03-01-2010, 07:31 PM
You are kidding I hope. School teachers & Librarians, and you'd wear a mini and stillettos. Yes they might be avant guard (sic) but if they don't dress that way of course you're dead meat.

jenifer m.
03-01-2010, 08:34 PM
yeah what sheri52 said.thats how id do it if it were me.

Tanya83
03-01-2010, 08:45 PM
That's hilarious! I would love to see the looks on their faces!!

Stephenie S
03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
Have you lost it completely?

Minis and stilettos? What planet do you think you live on? That's bedroom dressing and you bring it on a first date? With an English teacher? You are displaying a shocking lack of taste and consideration. Who besides women of the night wear minis and stilettos at all these days? Oh, you do? Sorry. Well, how's that working out for you?

Seriously now, you might try something a bit more appropriate and dignified on a first date. Or maybe even show up as a guy? That might work. Save the bedroom wear for the bedroom. Some of those librarian types can really let their hair down in the right situation.

Stephie

Slim Jim
03-01-2010, 08:50 PM
This guy never fails to reel them in. hook, line & sinker.

JenniferR771
03-01-2010, 08:58 PM
Maybe you need to get it over in one big instant surprise. Maybe arrive at your little date in suit and tie--then excuse yourself to the bathroom--take your briefcase--then return as a woman--say, "Well?"

And librarians can be fun. I dated one for a year. One night she told me there was a slow day at the circulation desk. She and her friend looked up all the different orafices that could be used for erotic purposes.

Solarhawk
03-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Age and situationally appropriate attire might be something to keep in mind.

If you are past the mini and heels age - wearing such will be a turn off, it telegraphs a lack of self-awareness that educated people find unpleasant. The same thing would happen if you showed up in a basketball jersey and shorts. If you are meeting these women at a coffee shop, then your problem might be situational inappropriateness, which telegraphs a significant social ineptitude that most people find off-putting. You have to dress yourself appropriately for your surroundings. A swimsuit is completely appropriate at the beach, but at the mall, people will think you are a nut. A mini and 4" heels might be appropriate at a club, but at a coffee shop people will think you are a hooker and not want to hang out with you.

Of course - if you haven't told them that you are TG, and you show up to a first meeting in a hooker outfit you are displaying a shocking level of disregard for another person's emotions.

It could be that they just don't want to date someone who dresses like their daughters?

It could be that they don't want to date someone who looks like she is focused exclusively on being a sexual object?

You have left a lot of information out... you really haven't provided us with enough information to provide you with good feedback.

I think it all comes down to this: I am trying to think of a situation in which, where I was to meet someone I knew from on line for the first time, I would want to find them wearing a mini skirt and tall heels... regardless of gender or age or location... Nope - can't think of one.

I find this is the deepest thought put into the subject, and agree with every point. Even if you are dressed every day, it may be better for you in the long run to have a few dates in which you're not, so these potential SO's will give you the chance you deserve at a romantic relationship. If you scare them off with a huge emotional shock at first experience though, well you described my expected outcome.

Jesse

Tamara Croft
03-01-2010, 10:11 PM
This guy never fails to reel them in. hook, line & sinker.LOL... and I thought I was the only one who was thinking the same thing... come on people, read the history... :heehee: you're being played... again...

Shelby
03-01-2010, 10:45 PM
I never question Tamara's judgement but I just have to respond to this one.

Are you crazy? No wonder I can't get a date in the State of Minnesota. What is worse is that I work with a bunch of Teachers. Someday I will hear about how some lunatic came dressed in a skirt and heels. Forget the fact that Minnesotans are generally modest and humble people who don't like in-your-face confrontations. At least wait to see what kind of woman she is like before springing the your big surprise on her.

Part of me wants to believe that you are a nut case playing around with us and thus should be banned from this site for doing so. Yet, I know that there are people like you that would do something as dumb as that and then wonder why she closed the door on you.

Andy66
03-01-2010, 10:50 PM
LOL... and I thought I was the only one who was thinking the same thing... come on people, read the history... :heehee: you're being played... again...
I was thinking it too. Methinks Magickman must have a learning disability because he keeps telling us about doing the same thing to his dates, then acting surprised that he gets the same results.

eluuzion
03-02-2010, 01:56 AM
Insanity: continuing to repeat the same action that has failed in the past and expecting different results.

Tranny Tee
03-02-2010, 02:03 AM
and I also wonder why none of them english teachers will go out with me.

Hope
03-02-2010, 02:28 AM
LOL... and I thought I was the only one who was thinking the same thing... come on people, read the history... :heehee: you're being played... again...

Maybe we trust the administrators and mods to boot those who make a mockery of what we do here? If he is a known troll, shouldn't he be booted? I don't have the inclination to check out someone's history before replying to a question... I try to just take them at face value.

On the other hand, if he is legitimately socially incompetent, shouldn't we treat him with compassion? Isn't that what we ask for from others?

I have certainly heard more outrageous stories on this site. It is the internet, given that it is extraordinarily difficult to accurately interpret tone... shouldn't we assume the best of folks?

Stephenie S
03-02-2010, 07:11 AM
Oops. Well, I for one, took the post at face value.

KristiMartin
03-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Troll, troll, troll your boat.... ;)

renee k
03-02-2010, 10:21 AM
This guy never fails to reel them in. hook, line & sinker.

I agree, nothing but pure fantasy!

Tamara Croft
03-02-2010, 10:32 AM
I'm closing this thread, because it's the same old question you ask every time... so I suggest you stop posting the same question and acting like a troll.. it's not cool and you're wasting peoples time... including mine.