PDA

View Full Version : A week end for the Books

Billie46
03-01-2010, 02:32 PM
So about two or three weeks ago my girl friend found out I crossdress and did not have a problem with it.
The next week I put on a skirt and panties and she liked it so much we had fun all day.
This week end I had some thing to do and then we were going to town just to window shop nothing big.
She wanted to see how I looked in garter, hose, panties, and a pair of girl pants. She said you can’t tell they were woman’s pants. So I went to town did what I had to do came back and picked her up.
We headed to the city but now she wanted to get some thing for me. So now I have 2 new skirts,2 new dresses, 2 new tops, plus what she gave me of hers because she liked seeing me in them.
It was a very hot week end after that. The one thing she did say I liked is “you make every thing look good”. From then on I stayed in girl things. And Loved it.

msniki48
03-01-2010, 02:55 PM
Billie,

Good for you hun, It is wonderful to be able to share your passions with someone who is a big part of your life. it sounds as though you are letting her take the lead also...good idea. Do it at her pace.

So many of us are anxious to tell our SO...and when they say ok i understand, we look at this as the green light to go crazy!!! then we get in trouble, because they get overwhelmed.

Enjoy your time together...yes it can be fun!

hugs

Rianna Humble
03-01-2010, 02:57 PM
That's Great news, Billie! :bighug:

It's so nice that not only does your Gf not object, she actually wants to encourage you :) Seems like you've got a gem there, don't forget to let her know how much you appreciate her.

suzy1
03-01-2010, 02:58 PM
Sounds to me you have a wonderful girlfriend. look after her.

Love SUZY

Topsykret
03-01-2010, 03:01 PM
I think it is time to show us some pictures...