PDA

View Full Version : My Birthday!

tiffanytrapt19
03-01-2010, 02:35 PM
Hey everyone, first of all thanks to everyone who wished me a happy b-day yesterday, really meant a lot. And also I wanted to tell everyone what my amazing gf, Nokyo-chan, did for my b-day. This story might get a little long so, I apologize in advance for the book =P.

Well, it started off like a regular day, and for a couple hours I got ready, shaved, brushed my hair ect..Then I went to pick my gf up. She had planned a whole day of me and her going shopping at the mall. (Shopping with me dressed :D.) So, we got back to the house and she then gave me my b-day present. It was a nightie!! I'd been wanting some sleepwear lately so she got me one YAY!! It is black with lace trim. (Just don't have anything to fill the cups lol.) After she gave me present and we hugged for awhile and I was done thanking her, I got all dressed up, I didn't have any "casual" shoes so, I put boy clothes on over the girl ones and we went to the mall. We first went to Sears and bought me a pair of cute UGG Boots, recently I've grown to really like the look of them so..figured I ought to have to a pair ;).

We then went back out to the car and I proceeded to change, this was interesting...Of course as soon as I did this everyone that was parked around me decided, "Hey, lets go home." This was very irritating but..I got through it easy once I had the wig on. Then came the big step, actually getting out of the car and going into the mall. The people getting in and out of their cars around me actually helped me get out of my car because I felt trapped and that everyone was staring at me so I wanted out out out! Once I was out of the car I felt so free, my gf then wrapped her arm through mine and we walked into the mall. As much as I still didn't like it, the mall was pretty packed, but this also helped to take the attention off me, or at least that's what it felt like lol.

Once we were inside, we then proceeded to the bathroom so Nokyo could do my make-up, I can do it, but she's much better and seeing as we were out in public, I wanted someone that new what they were doing to do it for me =P. Once we we're applying my make-up, we headed to the bigger stores (JCPenny's, Macy's, Sears). I wasn't confident enough yet to go into the smaller stores, maybe one day. The first place we went to was Macy's and we went straight to the dress section. We picked out probably 5 dresses each lol. Then we headed to fitting rooms, it felt so odd just being able to walk right into the lady's fitting room and not be told to leave lol. She and I had both picked out one of the same dresses, she looked so much better in it than I did but...We tried on all the dresses and I didn't want to leave, I wanted more, but we decided to leave Macy's and head to JCPenny's. They didn't really have anything we liked so we pretty much left after only a couple minutes of walking around.

We then went to Sears, we picked out a couple shirts and a few skirts, lol I'm very skinny and small, so I was SO shocked when I got into the fitting room with her and had trouble getting into the skirt and top I picked out lol. We just laughed about it and headed over to the shoe section after we were done in the dressing room. Now me, I LOVE shoes, Nokyo, however, doesn't really care for them, so she was walking around picking out shoes for me and bringing them to me to try on. We found these REALLY cute red heels, but they were $35 and neither of us had any money with us lol, so we put them all back. By now we were both tired so we headed back to the car. I turned back into Matt and we went in for a smoothie and ice cream before heading home. When we got home we and the rest of the family went to Mexican for my b-day dinner.

Overall, it was THE BEST b-day I've ever had. That night I slept in the nightie and cuddled with my stuffed puppy she got me for our anniversary.

P.S. lol I just realized I didn't say all I was wearing or anything she was wearing when we went to the mall. I was wearing a black top, dark washed jeans, pantyhose underneath to help with trying on shoes, and Nokyo's red and black jacket. (Apparently my arms are more toned than I thought so, helped to cover them up =P) and the new UGG boots Nokyo bought for me. Nokyo was wearing a very attractive outfit, a white top with a black vest and white washed jeans and sneakers. Anyway, that was my b-day again, sorry for the book, but there was just SO much to tell, that's not even all I'm sure. I'm sure I forgot some details, maybe Nokyo can fill in anything I forgot :).

Kathi Lake
03-01-2010, 02:48 PM
Matt, what a wonderful day and a wonderful girlfriend! HOnestly, you are pretty enough to go into the smaller shops. There you will get more personalized service, and friendly help.

Can't wait to hear more of your adventures!

Kathi

PretzelGirl
03-02-2010, 09:11 PM
Oh you are so lucky! Young and a supporting girlfriend. The possibilities are endless. I'll bet there are a lot of members that wish they were in your shoes. I am glad you had a good birthday! Keep on shopping!

tiffanytrapt19
03-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Thanks :). Trust me, I will DEFINITELY keep shopping..I'm an addict now :P

Andy66
03-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. :)

Jamz1b
03-02-2010, 10:34 PM
That is so great that she did that for you!! What an amazing gift. Be sure to keep thanking that sweet girl of yours.

sky0629
03-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Like your girlfriend already, sounds like a great trip to the mall and a new dress. Happy birthday. Sky