PDA

View Full Version : How on earth can GGs wear stockings, all day in hot weather?

heathr1
08-11-2005, 02:38 PM
One evening, a GG I was dating had me wear her stockings, in hot weather for about two hours and my legs felt so hot and uncomfortable.

How on earth, on hot days do people wear them all day and night?

Rachael Warren
08-11-2005, 03:11 PM
Well, I have to say how are we supposed to wear trousers on days like this!

I would definately prefer a skirt and stockings! ;)

LOL, Rachael.

Carlacd
08-11-2005, 03:13 PM
Use a garter belt, and lighter in color, and sheerer stockings. Works for me.

Natalie x
08-11-2005, 03:14 PM
I rarely wear them, except to finish off a special outfit, and haven't yet worn them to actually do anything. However, I haven't experienced any discomfort, even after a few hours in them. I'd be interested to hear other girls' experiences, though.

MistyCD
08-11-2005, 04:12 PM
There are some days when the temp is around 98 and the humidity about 90% that makes them a little hard to wear, but I still do

Ellaine
08-11-2005, 04:40 PM
Hi Heathr
You don't say where you are. Arizona is quite different to U.K. for instance lol.

(In the u.k.......)Stocking must be worn with shaved legs, that should go without saying, but I suspect in the situation you describe, you were perhaps ill prepared. The stockings should be 15/20 denier maximum and on shaved legs can transfer heat perfectly well. Do take your Long-Johns off first ;)
Hope you kept the girlfriend. :)

Ellaine

Marlena Dahlstrom
08-11-2005, 04:52 PM
Well you'll notice most GGs avoid wearing hose in the summer if they can get away it.... :think:

Fallen Angel
08-11-2005, 04:59 PM
=) i keep my leggs shaved all year long,very seldom do i wear pantyhose,id rather wear fishnets instead! i know a cd that not onlt wears pantyhose but tights as well even during the summer because she doent shave to hot for me

Freya GG
08-11-2005, 05:04 PM
:confused: Have you ever tried wearing tights in hot weather. Stockings are a lot cooler.

heathr1
08-11-2005, 05:08 PM
Totally unprepared, she removed her stockings and got me to wear them.

Wendy me
08-11-2005, 05:14 PM
shaved and taned is better anytime....

susandrea
08-11-2005, 05:41 PM
If you must wear hosiery in the summer, wear thigh high stockings instead of the full-pantyhose.

The sweat factor will go why down, and besides, they're wicked sexy. :D

eileen1969
08-11-2005, 05:54 PM
I wear pantyhose in hot weather! and what works is not being out doors all the time!~ a girl needs to be kewl in hot weather! other than that I love wearing my pantyhose on regardless hot or not! :eyez: :wave: :dance:

Marla GG
08-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Have to agree that I don't know many GGs who wear pantyhose or stockings in the summer. I would only wear them with very formal attire....and as others have said, I would wear thigh highs.

Nicole_Lasmedias
08-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Hmm... I wear pantyhose even if it is 100F out... And don't feel any discomfort or anything

cosmolovesph
08-11-2005, 07:10 PM
Hmm... I wear pantyhose even if it is 100F out... And don't feel any discomfort or anything

I totally agree, and I DON'T feel complete without my pantyhose!!

Laurie Ann
08-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I like to wear thigh highs even in hot weather they are not uncomfortable.

MichelleGray502
08-11-2005, 09:07 PM
I only wear tights not (stockings as they don't last as long as tights do) and only wear in 'th summer like most of 'th girls in here do when you have to for a special occasion and always wear them in 'th cooler weather when temp dosn't get much higher than 20c.

Phoebe Reece
08-11-2005, 09:24 PM
I have found that sheer hosiery (on shaved legs of course) can actually provide a slight cooling effect on your legs, providing: you are wearing an above the knee skirt or dress and there is a slight breeze (either from air conditioning or the wind outside) with not highly humid air. Sweat from your legs will be wicked off your skin and evaporated more efficiently by the nylon than it will from bare legs. However, that effect is totally reversed if you are wearing pants over your hose or if the humidity is high or if the hose are too thick. That's the engineer in me talking.

Personally, I won't go out dressed without pantyhose, regardless of temperature. And, I have worn them in the summer from dawn to after midnight (indoors and out) without any discomfort. It completes the look, and besides - they just feel good.

PS: We have good air conditioning just about everywhere in Atlanta.

Deborah
08-11-2005, 09:36 PM
I think i'd rather wear pantyhose then jeans lol. GEEZ.

kimmy p
08-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I wear hose every day. Mostly with shorts, though when the weather turns cooler I shift back to long pants. I even work in a factory standing in front of a 600 degree oven. Hose are a lot cooler than long pants.

Kimmy

LindaTS
08-12-2005, 09:06 AM
I'm like some of the other girls in that I wear pantyhose all day 98% of the time and the rest of the time I wear stockings. Granted, NY isn't quite like the deep south but we do get a lot of heat and humidity here too. I'm never bothered by it and would probably feel naked if I were't wearing them.

Katie Ashe
08-12-2005, 09:13 AM
I do it all the time, I don't think it's that bad. I love the feel of nylon... Maybe it's like an aquired taste thing? Anyways, where's my heels...

LaceLuvr
08-12-2005, 10:19 AM
need to resupply but usually I wear thigh hi's year round with no problems and I work in a hot wharehouse ( wear them under jeans when out too )

I think a lot of it is your personal body chemistry, and your location like some have said :) or maybe just a personal stubborness refusing to give up something you really like lol

Clare
08-12-2005, 10:22 AM
I lived in the tropics for five years and got by except on the very hottest or most humid days.

The trick is to make sure you are cool when you put on the pantyhose. After that, they are fairly comfortable provided you don't do anything to exert yourself to get up a sweat.

As also noted in another post, you have to have smooth legs and wear light denier hose for maximum comfort!

Christine

Jennifer_Ph
08-12-2005, 10:53 AM
I am only bare legged when my activities require welding. Other than that - hose and shorts in the summer, jeans in the winter. Every day. But that's just me.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2005, 11:26 AM
Let's look at this question again........

How on earth can GGs wear stockings, all day in hot weather?

Now let's look how many GG's actually answered...... :rolleyes:

2 so far...... so I'll answer the question to make it 3......

I don't know any other GG's either that wear stockings all day in hot weather. Why on earth would I want to cover my legs up in the sun and not get a nice tan instead hmmm???? :duh: Unless you have to wear them for work..... why would you even consider wearing them in hot weather... that's absurd.....

kathy gg
08-12-2005, 11:34 AM
I will second Tamara's reply. Only wear them when it is freakin' freezing or have some formal event to attend...like Pride Day :love:

kathy in canada

ebony
08-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Girls dont sweat. Plus you have those silk stokings wraped around those naturally silk smooth legs with no thick man stubble.

Tamara Croft
08-12-2005, 01:21 PM
Girls dont sweat.So why do I have sweat glands?? are they like there for fun?? :duh:

Toyah
08-12-2005, 01:31 PM
So why do I have sweat glands?? are they like there for fun?? :duh:

I quite often sweatt when having fun:D :chained: In bed:eek:

kimmy p
08-12-2005, 02:22 PM
So why do I have sweat glands?? are they like there for fun?? :duh:
Honey, ladies do not sweat, they glisten.

Smiles,
Kimmy

Tristen Cox
08-12-2005, 02:24 PM
She glistens alright, a LOT :whistling

MelissaM
08-31-2005, 01:58 PM
My cd boyfriend wears pantyhose even if it's hot. I am expected to wear them where I work, I am a lawyer. But I have to tell you, they are the first things off when I get home. I don't find them uncomfortable or anything, they're just 'there' if that makes any sense.

heathr1
08-31-2005, 02:02 PM
I work with waitresses who have to wear them every day, no matter how hot the temperature.

Angela Burke
08-31-2005, 02:05 PM
they don't.

Love Angela XX

triciaannmarie
08-31-2005, 02:47 PM
garter belt and stockings is definately the way to go

way to go

tricia

caroline_cd_99
09-02-2005, 08:51 AM
I think i'd rather wear pantyhose then jeans lol. GEEZ.

I couldn't agree more Amy!!! I can wear jeans as a "boy" anytime I want. Give me skirts, dresses, high heels and pantyhose any day, regardless of the temperature!

Misty_VA
09-02-2005, 01:36 PM
My wife recently started work at a new bank they give their employees the option of pantyhose or not. Most days she goes without and if she wears them they come off as soon as she gets home.

Misty

cosmolovesph
09-02-2005, 04:23 PM
My wife recently started work at a new bank they give their employees the option of pantyhose or not. Most days she goes without and if she wears them they come off as soon as she gets home.

Misty

OPTIONAL ?? Booo!! :thumbsdn: :p

JennMW
09-02-2005, 07:11 PM

Misty

ALL of their employees? :eyez:

Next thing you know they will be giving men the option to wear skirts and heels!

Sweet Jeanette
09-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Honey, ladies do not sweat, they glisten.

Smiles,
Kimmy

My wife has a thought on this. She says, "Women do not sweat! ---Pigs sweat! Women, ---Mist" . :)