PDA

View Full Version : Teen starcross(dress)edlovers

Shelby
03-01-2010, 11:04 PM
Tonight I stopped at a McDonald's for my usual helping of cholestral, oil and fat otherwise better known as #1 when I noticed something odd about a teen boy and girl. As they got out of the booth, they removed their respective hoodies (yes it was 28 degrees out, so it is time to put away the winter coats) and swapped. Now hers was a basic gray school hoodie sold and worn by both boys and girls but after she purposely adjusted the hood on his back it revealed a girl's name. His hoodie that she is now wearing had the distinctive skateboarder artwork on it. Now this alone was not enough to suggest that they were crossdressing, but when he threw her shoulder bag over his shoulder and she carried his skateboard and wore his ballcap, one could see where this was going. To finish the look, outside she rolled down the sidewalk on his skateboard while he rode her "female" bicycle. I'm betting she suggested that they swap and of course any teen boy in love just might agree to do so. I'd be interested to see what she decides for prom.

TxKimberly
03-01-2010, 11:19 PM
Something kind of sweet about that!

ultrapaint56
03-01-2010, 11:20 PM
lol, sounds like my prom night and date. we "switched" roles for the night. 'twas lots of fun.

docrobbysherry
03-02-2010, 12:14 AM
Maybe he picked the US to win the gold medal hockey game!?:brolleyes:

Another option; love?:battingeyelashes:

kimdl93
03-02-2010, 11:31 AM
wish I'd met a girl like that in HS!

georgia_937
03-02-2010, 12:15 PM
In Minnesota 28 degrees is spring, and spring is of course for lovers! By the way I have a 90-odd years old aunt up there, and a few years ago she stopped cleaning out her own driveway because the snowthrower was getting too hard to start. Take heart though she still shovels the walk in between times. I told my brother the snowbird (he had us over last summer and complained it was only 70 out) and he just shuddered.

mklinden2010
03-02-2010, 12:21 PM
Clean your pink goggles... Or, take 'em off for a minute.

Odds are better that she wanted to skate board for awhile and his hoodie was better at shedding the wind-chill effect than hers.

You could just be taking a practical situation and twisting it to fit your own fantasies about crossdressing.

Geez.

ChainedJane
03-02-2010, 01:41 PM
Odds are better that she wanted to skate board for awhile and his hoodie was better at shedding the wind-chill effect than hers.

If his hoodie was warmer than hers, why wasn't she wearing it while on the bike? Skateboarding isn't a faster or colder method of travel. Why did he take her purse? It would just as easy (if not easier) to carry it while skateboarding than riding a bike. Why take his hat and adjust the hoodie to display a female name?

They exchanged everything that was gender specific in a gender specific way. The simplest answer is always the best answer and the simplest answer is that they were engaging in a bit of gender play/crossdressing. If they made the exchange for practical reasons, then the did so in the most complicated way. Also, knowing most young men today, I doubt an ordinary guy would not only wear his girlfriend's girly hoodie (with a girl name displayed) but also carry her purse and ride a girls bike. Doing only one of those is on the edge of emasculation, doing all three is asking to be called a sissy and whipped. They switched on purpose.

I think it's cute. :love:

SherriePall
03-02-2010, 01:48 PM
Maybe later she shared her makeup.

sherri52
03-02-2010, 02:44 PM
Who here on this forum would not have done the same. I would have switched in a heartbeat.

mklinden2010
03-02-2010, 02:48 PM
>>They switched on purpose.

We disagree on the basic purpose.

The timing of the switch and the non-gender specific activity chosen argue against the supposed motivation.

I find the entire thread to be a sterling example of overly-wishful-and-ultimately-self-defeating-pink-fog-thinking.

If that's the way even some CDers see the world, it's no wonder the world won't see things the ways CDers would like "the world" to...

Again, take the pink goggles off and consider if this fantasy is worth public discussion.

My feeling is that "most" people would consider the stated interpretation of events described as "creepy" and "weird."

Brr...

Rachel Welsley
03-02-2010, 03:29 PM
I personally think it's kinda sweet. for all we know, she bet him that he wouldn't do it. but lo & behold, he rose to the challenge. :D

Teri Jean
03-02-2010, 03:51 PM
That is sweet and this past weekend I was sitting outside on the patio with my coffee wearing a skirt and short sleeved top. It was wonderful even though we live in Minnesota. next to the house it had to have gotten up as much as 40 degrees.

Teri

Toni_Lynn
03-03-2010, 05:45 PM
I find the entire thread to be a sterling example of overly-wishful-and-ultimately-self-defeating-pink-fog-thinking.

It may well be so ... but ... sigh .. it is the thought that gives one warm fuzzies inside. That makes one thing that just perhaps someone is finding that happiness that we have wished for back when we were that age. And that hope -- its not a bad thing.

For them -- I hope is exactly as the pink-fog made it

Huggles

Toni-Lynn

Fab Karen
03-03-2010, 07:59 PM
Much stranger is the comment "it was 28 degrees out, so it is time to put away the winter coats"- yeah, you don't want to start SWEATING.

Violetgray
03-03-2010, 08:12 PM
Clean your pink goggles... Or, take 'em off for a minute.

You could just be taking a practical situation and twisting it to fit your own fantasies about crossdressing.

Geez.

Hmm. I understand the whole "wishful thinking" thing, but I can't say I agree with you, because your reasoning doesn't make more sense than the one given. How many "average" guys are willing to wear a woman's coat AND carry her purse? It's not like he's just holding her stuff while she's shopping in a mall store, they're just out and about. Think about it.. Let's say you were that teenage boy, you're out with her, and someone recognizes you. And they say "Hey, why are you riding a girls bike, wearing a girl's coat, carrying a purse?

Do you think that'll convince them?

Some of us may be looking at it through pink-tinted lenses, But i don't think the explanation you gave is necessarily better.

Shelby
03-03-2010, 08:15 PM
>>They switched on purpose.

We disagree on the basic purpose.

The timing of the switch and the non-gender specific activity chosen argue against the supposed motivation.

If that's the way even some CDers see the world, it's no wonder the world won't see things the ways CDers would like "the world" to...

Again, take the pink goggles off and consider if this fantasy is worth public discussion.

My feeling is that "most" people would consider the stated interpretation of events described as "creepy" and "weird."

Brr...

My experience working with teens in a school has taught me that if you give a boy the chance to wear something girly for fun, he'll do it. If a cute girl asks that teen boy to wear something of hers, he will. His hoodie wasn't any warmer then hers. She didn't switch for his hoodie because she was afraid of windchill while skateboarding and most guys won't give up their ballcap unless a cute girl wants to wear it. These 2 kids were little lovebirds and you could see that in their faces.

I don't care if you share your opinion, but share it without sounding like a Lawyer grilling me on the stand before the Jury. I was there and I know what I saw and I recognized the situation for what it was, simple as that. Now would like to argue the temperture at that moment as well.

mklinden2010
03-04-2010, 08:03 AM
>>I'd be interested to see what she decides for prom.

I'm sure you would... But, "She," who?

Not to be too lawyer-ly, but your post is about YOUR interpretation of events, my response is my interpretation.

In the end, you "bet" on what was going on. Doesn't sound to me like what you present is necessarily, by a long shot, what was going on. And, that you were there and saw it and I was not I does not change a thing when it comes to evaluating what you decided to present and finally wrote.

Further, while most people responding here - a self selecting and biased group prone to the "pink fog" - find your story "cute," I believe, based in part in the rain of ***t that falls on men wearing dresses, that your viewing some teenagers' behavior and presenting it as essentially a "crossdresser tale" would strike the majority of the population as "pedophilia" fantasy.

(And hence, more rain...)

To me, for your story to be harmless, humorous, and cute, it needs a better back bone of facts and far less wishful thinking - and a better punch line that reflects what they did, would do, and not what you, "wonder."

My opinion: a bit "creepy."

Either take off the pink goggles to understand my concern, or, figure out some way to get goggles on everyone else.

Holly
03-05-2010, 12:13 AM
Thread closed at OP's request.