PDA

View Full Version : bristol Transformation is no more

Nina
08-07-2004, 05:00 AM
Today i was going to have another transformation at Bristol. (Even though its a right rip off charging people alat of money just so they can spend a few hours dressed how they want to dress) After a 50 mile drive I found that the place is now shut down. So if anyone was thinking about a visit there forget it. Anyway i did say I'd never go there again after ripping me off last time I went but i am week and need my dressing fix. I guess i'll just have to be content with dressing on my own locked away for now. :(

tightsuk1969
08-07-2004, 07:24 AM
hi nina

i have never been too there shops but seen wot they charge on the web site i said i would never go , plus there hotel is a rip off aswell.

neil

Elaine36b
08-07-2004, 10:42 PM
Nina,
Thanks for telling us, I was gotting to pop in yesterday ( sat) for a wig and stuff, I'm supposed to be meeting up with Rachel next week, and really need a nice wig, shit!! Do you know anywhere round hear I can get one?
Let me know honey?

hugs
Elaine
xx

Gina
10-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Oh No! Disaster, Bristol Transformation shut down, anyone know where I can go local to Bristol for everything they suppy. Yes I know they are expensive, but it was so convenient.