PDA

View Full Version : flowers

helena.gcd
03-02-2010, 03:34 PM
hi girls!!!
i was reading this thread http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127421 in which terrygurl ends saying that she is thinking about buying some flowers for a good girlfriend of her to cheer her up.

i found that this is something that not many men do and that it is more common among women. i find it terribly good present for a girl!!!!:D

it got me curious, so now i'm thinking about it. I'm not asking if you ever bought flowers for a girlfriend or SO just to cheer her up, but.......Did your female side ever received flowers as a present from a woman? i think that it would be the definitive proof that you are treated as a woman.

Sadly, i've never received them (sadly but normal, as i'm not out) but i have this for those unlucky girls like me :love::love::love:

gabimartini
03-02-2010, 03:40 PM
My SO did give me a vase with plants once, but she wasn't yet privy to the CDing thing. Guess that doesn't really count... lol

sissystephanie
03-02-2010, 03:42 PM
In years past both the Drab me and Stephanie have received flowers from my late wife, Not at the same time, just for different reasons!

Teri Jean
03-02-2010, 03:45 PM
Helen it is funny you asked as the last bouquet just hit the trash this morning. They don't live forever. February is a special month for me; B-day, anniversity (widowed), and valentines day all within a ten day window. A wife of a friend sent me flowers for valentines day (my first) and then the following week I got another bouquet for my birthday/anniversity. It was strange to have cut flowers on the table for a good four weeks. Before that I did have some artificial flowers on the table for color but isn't the same.

Teri

LaneyJane
03-02-2010, 04:17 PM
I get so much enjoyment from flowers, that I see to it myself that there are always flowers around. The mild maritime climate here allows me to have a garden that is a "year in bloom". They end up in the house. I'm known for bringing them around and giving them to my friends.
Myer lemon is about to bloom, soon the whole house will smell lovely.
Laney

Mirani
03-02-2010, 04:44 PM
I was given a lovely bouquet from my work colleagues as a thankyou for a treat I had arranged (Indian head massages at work).

It was so lovely. The card said "Thank you Girlfriend" ... :)

Tomara
03-02-2010, 04:46 PM
I have received flowers on a few occasions from my girlfriend but they were for me as a person and had nothing to do with my cross dressing , at least I don't think it did !
I do buy her flowers often to help show her how much I love her and appreciate her.
Tomara

Persephone
03-03-2010, 03:03 AM
A couple of years ago my spouse sent me flowers for Valentine's Day. I really loved that she did that.

Frédérique
03-03-2010, 05:07 PM
it got me curious, so now i'm thinking about it. I'm not asking if you ever bought flowers for a girlfriend or SO just to cheer her up, but.......Did your female side ever received flowers as a present from a woman?

I’d like to get flowers, but I have a different perspective on things. First of all, I used to grow flowers in a greenhouse back in Massachusetts – I mean lots (thousands) of flowers, every year for years on end, carefully nurturing them from seedlings to full-grown specimens in my father’s gardens. I was really good at it, but I didn’t share my father’s passion for horticulture. Today, ten years later, I’d like to receive a bouquet or an arrangement for no apparent reason. Such a gesture would inevitably make me cry, because I’d be reminded of my lost gardens of paradise…:sad:

PS -- I need to say that working with so many flowers made me feel like I was living on a prison farm, but I wasn't blind to the beauty all around me...
PPS -- My femme "side" has never received anything from someone else, except a kind word here now and then...:)

t-girlxsophie
03-03-2010, 08:04 PM
My wife bought me a gorgeous bouquet of flowers not long after we got engaged,I was a bit taken aback i must admit.As my first wife didn't approve in the least of my Cross-dressing,It was the last thing I expected

It was to be the first of many NEW amazing experience I was to have as her
woman:hugs:

I make sure now that I get her a bunch of flowers every so often:love:,and as I work night-shift in major supermarket.I buy them early in the morning after my shift has ended,and without fail I ALWAYS receive the jokes and ridicule of male Colleagues,but as the girls know about my cross-dressing they know it fits my personality.Yeah I think men don't do such romantic gestures like this unless they are saying sorry for something,or are forced into it

sherri52
03-03-2010, 08:10 PM
I have sent flowers on many occasions to my wives (yes more than one). I didn't need a reason to send them but the rewards were fantastic. I have also received flowers from a girl. I was managing a body shop and a customer that liked my service sent me flowers a few days later. My wife wasn't so thrilled. Half of the "guys" in the shop thought it was cool that I got flowers the rest thought I had something going with her (I didn't).

Laura Evans
03-03-2010, 08:15 PM
My gf has given me flowers on many occasions as have I.

jenifer m.
03-03-2010, 11:18 PM
never have gotten flowers from any one but hope some day i will.it would really make me feel feminine.

helena.gcd
03-05-2010, 06:11 PM
wow, it seems that a lot of girls here have received flowers as a present:)
i find it really femenine. if i ever have another girlfriend i wish that she is so cool about my cding that she buys me some flowers. (a dozen of red roses would be a great start)

thank you for your comments

LMiller86
03-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Sadly, i've never received them either :(

Chloe Renee
03-06-2010, 03:29 AM
I think my wife has given me flowers almost as many time as I've gotten her flowers. And I usually tear up a bit when I do.

I really ought to get her a little something more often.
She is my world.