PDA

View Full Version : She did it and I am releived

diannecourtney
03-02-2010, 08:20 PM
Well ladies I have been freed to do crossdressing as I please. The last several days have been great with my favorite forms and heels as the final decree was issued. She said I could be free to pursue being the lady I wished to be. I know the shock will come sometime but I did buy some stockings and make up to ease up on any current pain. I am sorry to see her go as we have been so together for many many years. However, we plan to exist together for many years to come,although she doesn't want lesbian life. Oh well we'll se.

gabimartini
03-02-2010, 08:40 PM
Guess it's like they say, some doors close so that others can be opened. Hope you are feeling alright.

Good luck!!

christinek
03-02-2010, 08:42 PM
Sorry for the news.

I hear people say how now they are free and such, but my wife has been my biggest help.
Wile in male mode I can shop in the female departments in total freedom with her and the makeup counter too.

I would be lost with out her.

Cassandra Lynn
03-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Well ladies I have been freed to do crossdressing as I please. The last several days have been great with my favorite forms and heels as the final decree was issued. She said I could be free to pursue being the lady I wished to be. I know the shock will come sometime but I did buy some stockings and make up to ease up on any current pain. I am sorry to see her go as we have been so together for many many years. However, we plan to exist together for many years to come,although she doesn't want lesbian life. Oh well we'll se.

Sorry forum newbie here, so what exactly do you mean, your saying she's gone yet ,"we plan to" ? friends only? help me out here.

SuzanneBender
03-02-2010, 10:00 PM
I am sorry to hear about you and your wife. I know that it is painful, but you will pull through. Make sure you look forward and not back and always look for the bright side of this new chapter in your life. I know, it is easier said than done but dear in a year or two you will look back and go you know things really were not that bad:hugs:Until then you have us to lean on.

Tanya83
03-02-2010, 10:04 PM
You never know. You could meet someone who fully accepts you and your desires. I have and it has made a world of difference.

sherri52
03-02-2010, 10:39 PM
Dianne after the pink fog lifts we will be here to help comfort you.:hugs:

Nicole Erin
03-02-2010, 11:03 PM
If you two are still friends it is great.
My ex wife and I are still friends. It is weird cause we get along like perfect now, not like all giddy lovey dovey but we don't fight anymore.

Of course in my case, the pink fog was gone long before I ever heard it called that.

If you two are still living together or will be goegraphically close, things won't be bad.

My ex is about to move 1100 miles away, I am sure the day it happens and reality REALLY sets in, I am going to shit.