PDA

View Full Version : Simple things

kimdl93
03-03-2010, 12:25 PM
I just took a sip of coffee and noticed the pink imprint of my lips on the brim of the cup. Its one of those really minor pleasures that I take from CDing.

Are there daily activities that you enjoy more as a girl?

Billijo49504
03-03-2010, 12:57 PM
kewl, I see it on my soda can. I'm only 63, I wonder when I'll be old enough to drink coffee?....BJ

Kimmy55
03-03-2010, 01:33 PM
When somebody parks to close to my vehicle and my breast forms rub the mirror while trying to get in.

Sandy Banks
03-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Looking at my shadow................:o

minalost
03-03-2010, 02:00 PM
That being said I absolutely LOVE the feel of earrings dangling on my neck :battingeyelashes:! It just send shivers down my spine! Oh, and the taste of lipstick: heaven :o! Oh, and the tap of high heels on the a hard floor :heehee:. Mmmmm. Okay, stop me now or I'll go on all day :D!
:hugs:

Lynn Marie
03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Yup there is just something about lipstick, and makeup, and jewelry, and skirts, and heels, and stockings..............................!

sherri52
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Shopping. As a girl I take my time and look to see what there is. As a guy, I go in to get what I wanted and leave.

Bethany38
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Noticing my hair curl over my shoulders. I have been letting it grow. When I just see it out the corner of my eye falling over my shoulders I get that feeling.

AllieSF
03-03-2010, 03:08 PM
I just had that same feeling last night while out with a friend and a couple of 20 something GG's who we had met a few times in an upscale bar (waitresses) in San Francisco. They were absorbed in a conversation and I had just taken a sip from a drink and I had to look down at the rim of the wine glass to see that special femme symbol of the lipstick on the rim. Such a great moment it was!

carhill2mn
03-03-2010, 03:28 PM
Mina covered most things. I would add seeing my image in a mirror!

kimdl93
03-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Allie, isn't that delicious. One night a few weeks back, my wife and I were at a Mexican restaurant and I noticed the telltale red lip marks on the straw for my margarita. It was fun just knowing those lip marks were mine!

dana digs sweaters
03-03-2010, 05:40 PM
The sound of my heels as I walk along on the pavement, the weight of my forms, the cool breeze I get while wearing a skirt.:)

Ellen James
03-03-2010, 05:47 PM
I have also gotten a nice feeling when I notice the lipstick smudge on a cup or glass. :) Last week, I tried doing my nails for the first time (with very poor technique) but I was really surpised at the nice reaction I felt whenever I noticed that flash of color from my nails while typing or doing some other chore. :D Definitely have to do this some more!

SusanMarie
03-03-2010, 06:56 PM
Catching a glimpse of the reflection of a woman in the store window and realizing :OMG: that's me! :)

jenifer m.
03-03-2010, 11:05 PM
for me its the swish of crossing my legs with pantyhose on,or tasting my lipstick.

Rachel Morley
03-03-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm with you all the way girlfriend. When I take a sip of my wine and see my lipstick print on the edge of the glass it always makes me smile inside. :)

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 11:54 AM
I can see from all these posts that great minds really do think alike. One I'd like to add to the list - feeling the sway in my hips when I walk in high heels!

bobi jean
03-04-2010, 12:05 PM
When I have an itch under the bra straps.
and all of the above.
I enjoy just about all aspects of womanhood, except doing the dishes, didn't like it as a man and don't like it as a woman...

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 12:09 PM
dishes...I avoid them now, but it reminds me of the good old days, before we had a dish washer. My dad simply forbid my mom from doing them - so it was up to my brother, sister & I to complete the job each night.

Imogen_Mann
03-04-2010, 01:53 PM
I do quite enjoy doing the laundry, sorting and washing my own clothes, not wishing they were mine while doing it.

Frédérique
03-04-2010, 05:56 PM
I just took a sip of coffee and noticed the pink imprint of my lips on the brim of the cup. Its one of those really minor pleasures that I take from CDing.
Are there daily activities that you enjoy more as a girl?

Yeah, I love that, and I love lipstick, period. I keep a tissue handy at all times to wipe away the scarlet residue, which is a curious femme oddity in and of itself. Lipstick is a highly sensuous substance, and wearing it (and seeing its traces) reminds me I’ve crossed over into another zone of pleasure…:battingeyelashes:

Everything is more fun enfemme!
That being said I absolutely LOVE the feel of earrings dangling on my neck.

Yeah, I love THAT, too. I also love to feel the hem of my skirt for some reason – the fact that it’s there in the first place is positively spellbinding! I like to feel the hosiery I’m wearing, just enjoying the anything-but-male smoothness, and I love to look down at my cute little girly shoes. Everything is more fun en femme, no doubt about it…:)

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 06:43 PM
I do quite enjoy doing the laundry, sorting and washing my own clothes, not wishing they were mine while doing it.

Jayme, that was rather sad - touching. I end up doing most of the laundry around our house - mostly because my wife works horrendous hours, but also because I like my things neatly folded and my closets logically organized. Needless to say, my wife is pretty sure I'm OCD!

Loni
03-04-2010, 06:51 PM
yes the lipstick mark, dangls earings, the swish of nylons as i walk,seeing my shadow/reflection in a window, many other things, even in drab i have slowed down in stores.

loni

suchacutie
03-04-2010, 07:00 PM
The lipstick on the glass is so fun (except I need to wipe it off as the dishwasher doesn't get it off!!!!)

Then there is the hair against my face, the weight and movement of earrings, the change of posture required by heels, the feeling of resistance and batting eyelashes with mascara, the breast mass, the feeling of lipstick in general, and the feel of stockings.

I'm sure there are more, but this is just the instantaneous set of thoughts :)

tina

Stina84
03-04-2010, 09:17 PM
I love all the other things mentioned (seeing my lipstick on a glass, putting on makeup and looking in the mirror). If I am to add any to the list it would be the smell of my perfume and wearing women's underwear; a thong and a bra feels very different from tights and a t-shirt;).

Another thing I love is sleeping as a female. It is a different feeling for me than sleeping as a man. It is hard to describe but I feel smaller and more safe. I don't know if any of you have the same feeling.