PDA

View Full Version : Has any one been busted

thechic
03-03-2010, 01:20 PM
My daughter i think is getting suspicious.
I Nealy got busted wail on this web sight, i used the excuse that it just popped up on my browser,then she said i just love you earrings, pink really suits you,I forgot to take them out.
My daughter is 16.:eek:

Kathi Lake
03-03-2010, 01:39 PM
Geneva,

Your daughter totally knows. She has known for awhile. She still loves you. The Earth has not stopped its spinning. Life goes on.

Kathi

Sandy Banks
03-03-2010, 01:47 PM
I think you're busted........checked out your pics, are you stealing her clothes???......hey you do look great though................:heehee:

Stephanie Miller
03-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Yep, she knows. And she's cool with it. Time to have a father/daughter talk. Why don't you take her out for a lunch or dinner by yourselves and chat?

joann07
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
Oh no!
Well, from the sounds of it, seems like your daughter has an open mind.
I'm sure she would've had a much more different reaction to your earrings if she wasn't.
Kids these days are exposed to a lot of things because of the internet, tv, news, etc, etc, etc., so a lot stuff they see is no longer a big deal compared to the stuff we were exposed to before the Internet came along.

You could have a father to daughter talk and set the record straight, but that takes a lot of courage to do. However, she's you're daughter so talking to her and being honest can only strenghten that relationship. You what they say "No one's more loyal than Daddy's little girl."
Best of luck in whatever you choose to do.

Hugs!

ruthie801
03-03-2010, 02:22 PM
This brings up some old memories; well I guess my mother set me up to be caught by her. At that time when I was alone in the house I would dress in her things, from underwear on up to a dress. I would then apply complete makeup job on myself, from foundation to lipstick and mascara. (Remember the mascara) Well she told me she was going out shopping with her sister and be out all day. I thought that I would have the day to my self in the house. I was all dressed up in a very nice cocktail dress of hers and was standing in the bathroom applying a last coat of mascara when I turn and saw my mother standing there; she had sneaked back into the house. Her first comment was “so that’s where all my makeup has gone” It was very embarrassing having a mother son chat about my sexuality with me dressed as I was. (I know this is a fantasy to some web sites but I have to be honest it wasn’t fun at all) She was pretty cool but my hobby ended for many years after that incident.

Bethany38
03-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Yep, she knows. And she's cool with it. Time to have a father/daughter talk. Why don't you take her out for a lunch or dinner by yourselves and chat?

Stephanie, I think you nailed it along with everyone else. She Knows and it is time for the talk.:D.. Just think you will probably have someone to go shopping with.

StaceyJane
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Teenagers get exposed to an awful lot nowdays. The important thing to them is that you are a good loving father.

Crossdressing just makes you more interesting than the other dads.

This is what I learned from my teenager who has been really supportive of me.

MonicaJean
03-03-2010, 02:54 PM
Geneva,

Your daughter totally knows. She has known for awhile. She still loves you. The Earth has not stopped its spinning. Life goes on.

Kathi

Yep. Have the talk. Openness will only draw the two of you closer since she hasn't judged you.

sherri52
03-03-2010, 02:55 PM
Geneva: Your busted. Your daughter doesn't appear to be stupid. She noticed the pink earrings while you were on this site. Might be time to tell her.

kimdl93
03-03-2010, 03:00 PM
yep - as all said - she definitely knows and from what she's said is cool with it. I think that conversation is probably merited, at least let her know you're open to talking.

as to your question - maybe. I was lounging at our poolside patio, wearing a fairly androgynous tank top, shorts, stockings and sandals when my step daughter came home unexpectedly. I had no where to go, so I just stayed put and we chatted for a few minutes. The stockings were very light, so she may not have noticed. In any case, she never said anything about it and I left it alone.

AlsoSamantha
03-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Your daughter sounds totally cool. I have two sons, and I can't imagine them having the same reaction. You're very lucky!

Staci G
03-03-2010, 04:18 PM
My daughter has known since she was 14 and is very happy to know Staci. she likes it when we do our nails and stuff because her mom wont do those things with her. As a matter of fact she likes Staci sometimes more than dad

dana digs sweaters
03-03-2010, 05:58 PM
Twelve years old getting the mail one nice spring day. Wearing stuffed bra, pantyhose, longsleeve light-knit sweater, (no suprise there) daisy duke shorts, wedge sandals, light makeup, hair brushed to look like my next older sister. Walking backup the walk, my mom unexpectedly pulls up the drive as I open the door to get in. I look back to see her looking at me as a mother only can. She knew I was the only one home. I stood in the kitchen to give her the mail and she said "good thing you two look like twins sometimes, now go get cleaned up because it's too early to practice for halloween". Then she winked at me. All was cool.:thumbsup:

jenifer m.
03-03-2010, 06:37 PM
sounds like your busted to me,but she loves you and really does not care.i bet she would totally be supportive if you just came out with it.maybe some day huh?

Tamara Croft
03-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Yup, totally busted lol... I wouldn't worry about it. I think our 15 year old busted Tammy the other day, especially when she turned round to her friend and said 'well my dad does like wearing womans clothes... doesn't he mum'... I really think kids at that age don't really care :)

MJ
03-03-2010, 06:45 PM
time for the talk she knows.. all mine know and are fine... being full time it's a good thing too :D

Cassandra Lynn
03-03-2010, 07:02 PM
A talk would be good, but let it happen on her terms. My experience says that the direct approach can put people in a corner and cause the fight or flight syndrome.....daughter or not. She may need time to formulate exactly how she feels about it. Looks very promising though, so good luck. mj

Wifey #1. busted going thru her underwear drawer after 2 months of dating.
Wifey #2. busted when she came home and found a pair of thigh-hi stockings i had left out.
Brother i live with. busted when he came home from work unexpected, i was in pink sweats & fuzzy slippers.

Wifey #1 told me after i confessed she was cool with it then changed her mind 1 1/2 after we got married. She left me a yr later.
Wifey #2 banished me to the guest room for 3 days without speaking to me, but dropped it after i promised no more.....yea right
Brother i think refuses to believe it or speak about it and hasn't said a word about it.

Yet i still am not going to just be out with it to family. mj

Nikki A.
03-03-2010, 07:51 PM
She knows, if it makes you feel any better I think mine knows too, but hasn't brought up the subject. Now if she'll stay out of my stuff, if she knows its mine LOL.

Sarah_K
03-03-2010, 08:05 PM
<what probably would not fly> "oh geesh - these internet popups are really starting to break the privacy barrier... I didn't even notice the earrings geting forced onto my ears!!!"

Robynts
03-04-2010, 12:09 AM
I was busted by my daughter a couple of years ago. I posted about it here.

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95341

Turns out discovering that her dad was a crossdresser answered a lot of questions and made sense of things she had noticed that did not make sense.

Good luck.

Robyn

RachelPortugal
03-05-2010, 03:39 AM
I was busted by my youngest daughter (18 yrs at the time) about 4 years ago when she spotted me in a pair of heels as a reflection in a mirror. She spoke to my wife about it because she thought I had perhaps been asked to stretch a pair of shoes.

Wife was not so happy about me being seen, but we all sat down for a chat later that day. Four years on, she recently asked my wife if I was still dressing and said that she was more at ease with me as a crossdresser than the fact that wife and I are naturists.

My eldest daughter is cool with us being naturists, but wife and I both feel that she would not be so acceptable of my crossdressing.

It is strange that two daughters bought up in the same way have different attitudes to out of the ordinary activities.

Rachael

Veronica Nowakowski
03-05-2010, 05:18 AM
I've been busted by my mother who apparently could tell that my eyes were darker from wearing eye makeup the night before. It happens. I got that it was a mental disease, so if your daughter simply says it suits you, you have it much easier. Don't fret, just come clean.

rustifer
03-05-2010, 05:52 AM
My wife just tolerates my dressing, but I don't know what she'd do if our son found out. I wish she could be more accepting. I feel like I live in fear of the day that she can no longer tolerate it.

Sandra
03-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Yep sounds like she's busted you, if she's anything thing like our daughter she said she'd had an idea for a while.

Have a chat with her but.......just be prepared to be sharing your clothes...that was the second thing our daughter said when we talked to her.

Michelle-Leigh
03-05-2010, 10:33 AM
Be glad your child is a girl and not a boy. In my experience, girls are far more accepting of MTF crossdressing !

bobi jean
03-05-2010, 11:07 AM
but, I'll bet it was before the site/earring incident. It is definately time for THE talk with your daughter. I'd say GOOD LUCK, but I don't think you need much more, so I'll just say I see no reason to put the talk off any longer.

shayleetv
03-11-2010, 04:48 PM
Back in the day I was a front end manager of a grocery store and Dustin Hoffman was in "Tootsie." One of the checkers was commenting on how he looked when another teenage girl said her father looked better than he did and proceeded to show us all a picture from her purse. And yes, he was a lot prettier than Dustin. So if your out to your kids you may be out to everyone in their world too if they are not discrete.

Heidi_slave
03-14-2010, 07:05 PM
...and I'm happy that it was such a non-event that you seem to have missed it :)

Being Paige
03-14-2010, 08:36 PM
Sounds like she supports you. I have two daughters, my oldest is going to be 20 and she totaly knows, my youngest is 14 and I'm positive that she knows too!

busker
03-14-2010, 10:34 PM
Ear-rings are fairly common among males these days and they all aren't cd's, so it depends. Although the "excuse" that the website "just popped up" is not going to fool any 16 year old. You could dodge the ear-rings or ask her if the guys in school wear them too to get a feeling for her take on guys wearing them, or you just go for, and out yourself anyway--your daughter sounds pretty cool.
Mandrake out of water

gigiluv
03-15-2010, 01:41 PM
As I posted on another thread, my daughters are 28 and 34. They are my best friends as Gina, and Daddy. They gift Gina on her birthday and Daddy on his. The younger one told me that both of them are taking me to a city where the Belks has a Mac counter and they are paying for it all.

These two girls are my best friends in the world. I hope that you are about to meet your next best friend the next time you look into your daughter's eyes. It is truly wonderful.

Lorileah
03-15-2010, 02:45 PM
I found this really cool way to not get busted. Tell the truth. That just came up on my browser, amazing huh?

Tootsye
03-15-2010, 06:28 PM
My granddaughter came to live with us when she was 16. We decided to tell her. She was cool with it, but did not want to see me dressed. Too bad. If she had been willing to go shopping with me as Tootsye, I would have bought her a wardrobe for which she could only dream!
Hugs,
Tootsye

charlie
03-15-2010, 07:11 PM
Read Lorileigh's recent post. It fits this situation. At some point we have to stop the self hate, self deception, and the lying. We just have to be who we are.....worts and all. And yes, about 4 months ago I was busted by my wife for buying clothes that were not men's clothes. I did tell all. It has been so much better after that. My wife still hates the idea of me dressing, knows I still do it...but I'm free of guilt and lying. Many know about it now and I do not hide it. It is me.

*tiff*
03-16-2010, 08:56 AM
Been busted a few times my favorite time though I was a senior in high school and was wearing a real cute pink thong. Well I guess my pants were to low cause in class the girl behind me said I might wanna pull my pants up or shirt down but cute panties she said she had the same ones hehe we have been good friends ever since

Charleen
03-16-2010, 06:18 PM
My Mom found one of her old padded bras I added some length to to fit me in the back of my closet when I was 16. She asked, "Where did this come from"? I gave the standard kid's answer- " I don'no". She told not to let her find anything like that again and that was that.
Another time I didn't have enough time to get all of the mascara off and my wife asked me why my eyes were so dark. Told her I was real tired.

girlygirl152
03-16-2010, 06:57 PM
She totaly knows. You should talk to her about it ive got to imagine it would be so fun shopping with your daughter :)

Samantha

Heidi_slave
03-17-2010, 07:47 AM
I can't resist sharing another story about how young people can be very accepting.

I got divorced when my two girls were young teenagers. One day a few months after the break-up I was walking with my younger daughter. She was 13 at the time. She asked about my plans, and I said something like, "I'm not sure if I want to date women for a while".

She calmly replied, "Okay Daddy. It's okay if you want to date men now". Um, well that wasn't what I meant, but it was all so natural to her that I was just stunned. After a few moments I couldn't restrain myself and I broke up laughing. She just looked at me.

Bless them, our kids often have far fewer hang-ups than we do.

Heidi

Wen4cd
03-17-2010, 07:51 AM
My daughter (9) was watching me browse this forum the other day, and she says, "gender is an illusion, isn't it, Daddy?"

"Yes, honey, it sort of is."

Midnight Skye
05-12-2010, 07:36 PM
I've had some dreadfully close calls... of coarse now getting caught is... well completely moot -giggles-

My favorite close call was when the baby sitter walked into my bedroom while I was wearing a bodysuit, short shorts, and tights... I scampered under the covers and played sick... which was great till my younger brothers and sister wandered into the room and played for 15-30 minutes before finally leaving. And of coarse they had to leave the door open so I could "get some fresh air." Suffice to say I was really happy an hourish later when everyone finally went outside and I made a mad dash to close the bedroom door :)

Sheila
05-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Yeah she knows, maybe time to have that talk with her

Be glad your child is a girl and not a boy. In my experience, girls are far more accepting of MTF crossdressing !

my experience differs, both Debs and I have kids from previous relationships all 3 of mine are fine with her dressing (2 boys & 1 girl), her elder two boy & girl are both fine with it (youngest does not "know" officially, but he would have been hard pressed to not see the wigs and clothes in Deb's bedroom when he visited dad at the weekends), none of them live with us, but my youngest does and her refers to Debs as Debs, buys her presents for birthday , Christmas and Easter, makes her coffee, has pics taken with her, watches TV, and generally does everything with her as he does with Mr Debs, he is a star my lad :)

Danamtv
05-26-2010, 02:04 PM
This brings up some old memories; well I guess my mother set me up to be caught by her. At that time when I was alone in the house I would dress in her things, from underwear on up to a dress. I would then apply complete makeup job on myself, from foundation to lipstick and mascara. (Remember the mascara) Well she told me she was going out shopping with her sister and be out all day. I thought that I would have the day to my self in the house. I was all dressed up in a very nice cocktail dress of hers and was standing in the bathroom applying a last coat of mascara when I turn and saw my mother standing there; she had sneaked back into the house. Her first comment was “so that’s where all my makeup has gone” It was very embarrassing having a mother son chat about my sexuality with me dressed as I was. (I know this is a fantasy to some web sites but I have to be honest it wasn’t fun at all) She was pretty cool but my hobby ended for many years after that incident.I wasn't quite as put together (only some lipstick and it was my sister's denim skirt and blouse and a stolen bra) but my mother used the same trick and I had the same result. She was not happy or cool about it, and my dad was even more upset.

My sister knows, she tolerates it but doesn't help. Maybe because I look like her but weigh less.....

bobble143
05-26-2010, 02:18 PM
i think you have been busted, but from my experience of both my daughter who is 18 and my son who is 20 i told them both, they had no idea but the wife forced my hand and i thought it was better from me ......
i was terrified but they were both fantastic about it and still are.....
tell her yourself..its hard but in the long term its better

kellycan27
05-26-2010, 03:46 PM
My daughter i think is getting suspicious.
I Nealy got busted wail on this web sight, i used the excuse that it just popped up on my browser,then she said i just love you earrings, pink really suits you,I forgot to take them out.
My daughter is 16.:eek:

:doh: :heehee:

Aubrey Green
05-26-2010, 08:03 PM
DUI in 82, Oh you mean dressing, no.

AKAMichelle
05-26-2010, 10:22 PM
BUSTED! That's ok she appears to be accepting. Sounds like you need to have that little talk.