PDA

View Full Version : Finally! Went out in public (kinda) Long Post

yazooey
03-03-2010, 04:12 PM
So, I was sitting around the past few days practicing and practicing my makeup skills. I felt that I finally got it down and was just sitting there, camming on various chat rooms. Well, you can only sit for so long. I was getting antsy to go out and explore the "real world." I tried various posts on CL to no avail. The responses you get from that site are frightening, to say the least. There were a couple of nice looking CD's and TG's but they were either too far from me or they flaked out. Well, the more discouraged I got with CL the braver I got to just say screw it and to just leave the house for a drive.

So, finally, I try on a top coat that is reserved for my masculine self but is cut very slim so it is at least fashionable. I grab my girlfriend's shawl, wrap it around my neck and throw it over one shoulder, and hey,....I look pretty good. Well, the outer wear was the part of my outfit that I was most concerned with since I don't own a femme coat. Underneath that coat was what I was loving. I was wearing a crisp white blouse with a "tuxedo-like" detail down the front, a grey pinstripe pencil skirt that I just love. it is the perfect length just covering my knees with a slit all the way up the back. I mean, this slit would possibly reveal stocking tops if I was not too careful. I wore black thigh highs and a pair of black almond toe stilletos with a 4" heel. My makeup was perfect, my hair was looking good styled in a pixie cut, earrings were dangling, nails were painted and I was feeling good

Well, now, where to go? It was around 1:00 AM so bars were closed, hhhmmm. I guess I will go stroll around the only place that I could think of (at the time) would still be open, the adult book store. So, I grab my coat, shawl and my girlfriend's purse where I put my cell phone, credit card, license, lipstick and powder in. I head out the door looking around for neighbors, which was very unlikely but I was still a little scared. i hop in my car and drive to the bookstore. I purposely park further from the door than I normally would just so I could hear my heels click on the pavement as I walk in the openness of public space. The wind was blowing and up my skirt it went. it was thrilling to say the least. The closer I got to the door the more nervous I got but I just kept my head up and walked my best walk. As I enter I am greeted by the cashier who looked me up and down and said, "Hello, how are you doin'?" in the kindest voice ever. He was smiling and definitely put me at ease. I said, "Hello." back and strolled around the store for about 20 minutes. I looked at various movies, some shoes that were on sale (they were all the tacky stripper kind) and some latex lingerie. Well, I didn't buy anything, I wasn't even paying attention to anything except for the fact that I was out in public as Natalie. I headed towards the exit and the cashier asks, "You couldn't find anything, Dear?" I respond, "No, but thanks anyway." and I exit the store and listen to my heels clicking on the pavement and feel the cold wind on my legs and rear and parts of me that I've never had wind blow on as I walk towards my car with my head in the clouds!

I get in my car and head home. All in all, it was an extremely fun adventure. The only thing that was a bummer was that after the fact, I was thinking that I wished there were other people in the store so that I could build up more confidence being out in public. So, I get home with no ill experiences, get back on line and go to bed. It was AWESOME! And I can't wait to try it again. Sorry for the long and wandering post.

Oh, I was wearing what I was wearing in the post I put on the picture and video gallery. It;s the outfit where I am wearing nylons with the grey skirt and black shoes.

joandher
03-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Well Now no stopping you now girl, its so easy you just have to be confident in yourself

WELL DONE :love:
J-JAY

thechic
03-03-2010, 05:08 PM
Good on you,it such a buzz to get out of the House, and into the real world.
Shopping is so Cool em fem.Its OK to go alone in the day in a safe area ,safer were there is a crowd, But don't go out alone at night and don't go to any deserted places.
Would advise going with some friends for safety reasons.
Years ago i did go out by my self and met a too eager guy.
I now only go out with friends.
Even GG don't go out alone at night, to many creeps out there.

:hugs:

KristinSkye
03-03-2010, 06:29 PM
Congratulations! Patron's or not at least now you can say you did it and the next time should be even easier.

Interesting choice of location though. I'll have to put that in my maybe pile for my list of possible places to go for my first time :P

Topsykret
03-03-2010, 06:53 PM
Congratulation, I wish I could do this kind of experience soon.

kavyaruma
03-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Congratulation, I wish i could post same kind one day :-)