PDA

View Full Version : New beginning

girlalex
03-03-2010, 05:58 PM
ok everyone to make a long story short to why its a new beginning is because I and my mom have been living with my step father for the past several years under circumstances which my mom couldn't take anymore and neither did I. he was in a way of everything me and my mom where trying to archive expecting us to do everything while he was bossing us around like he owned us speaking of which he was home 90 percent of the time and i never had the chance to cd. lame. soooo... we got tired of his bs, saved up some money and moved the f#@$ away for good. no more we would have to hear him scream and yell like a moron about s#%$ thats doesn't even matter. finally after all those years we live in our new place that truly belongs to us without anyone bossing us around like he did, which brings me to my next point that finally now i'll have the opportunity for the first time ever have my own stash and privacy. thanx g that how everything turned out. we're still settling down so its going to be a matter of time before i start my first collection:daydreaming:
love you gusyxoxoxoxo:love:

Tamara Croft
03-03-2010, 06:14 PM
Sounds like you got away in good time :D So your mom know about your fem side?

Jenny Gurl
03-03-2010, 06:43 PM
Now as you read this, close your eyes and listen.... There should be a peace you have not had for a long time, if ever. I visited a friend who had an abusive husband after she moved out and got her own place with her 3 kids. She asked me if I could feel the tension gone from the new home? I said yes. I knew her husband well, he would come home yelling about anything he found unsatisfactory. She may have been poor after moving out, but she and her kids had peace and calmer nerves. You guys may have it rough for a while, but in the long run you made a good decision. Oh, and congratulations one being able to dress now. :hugs::hugs:

Tamara Croft
03-03-2010, 06:45 PM
Now as you read this, close your eyes and listen.... I think she needs them open to read it.. :heehee:

t-girlxsophie
03-03-2010, 07:22 PM
The very best of luck to you Alex,This sounds like a new beginning indeed.Hope now your burden has eased you will go on to achieve everything
you wish for yourself,and your mother has the Happiness she deserves also xx

sherri52
03-03-2010, 07:30 PM
Good for you and your mom. A woman should never stay in an abusive relationship, physical or emotional. It's better that you got away and started anew.

girlalex
03-04-2010, 03:04 AM
ha! guess what just happened yesterday. so my step father called me and my mom and started balling his eyes out crying over the phone apologizing for everything that he was right and he shouldn't have behaved like that and i won't you guys to come back and yaday yada ad ddadad. this is absolutely ridiculous, as an adult he should be understanding that some things you can forgive but not others especially how he treated me and my mom. im so glad its over. my mom suffered for so long but now at last she's calm and happy. im looking around my new room now and its still hard to believe am free at last. :doh:

Jenny Gurl
03-04-2010, 04:17 AM
I think she needs them open to read it.. :heehee:

OK, After you read this. :bonk:

Andy66
03-04-2010, 06:05 AM
:clap: :^5: :bh: I am so happy for you, and proud of you! Never, ever let that jerk talk his way back into you or your mom's life.

siantv2003
03-04-2010, 06:07 AM
ha! guess what just happened yesterday. so my step father called me and my mom and started balling his eyes out crying over the phone apologizing for everything that he was right and he shouldn't have behaved like that and i won't you guys to come back and yaday yada ad ddadad. this is absolutely ridiculous, as an adult he should be understanding that some things you can forgive but not others especially how he treated me and my mom. im so glad its over. my mom suffered for so long but now at last she's calm and happy. im looking around my new room now and its still hard to believe am free at last. :doh:

Well h may be well intentioned, dont fall for the BS - abusers very seldom change their spots (well, not without serious help). Enjoy the freedom without fear

gabimartini
03-04-2010, 07:58 AM
Alex, it takes a lot of courage to do what you guys did! Good for you!! Good luck to you and your mom in your new beginning!

girlalex
03-04-2010, 09:57 AM
thanx everyone for the comments.
just wondering what my first article of clothing should be hmmmm:daydreaming:

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 10:11 AM

that's typical behavior for an abusive male - they always come back apologetically, and it always happens again...let's hope your Mom doesn't buy it!

girlalex
03-04-2010, 10:33 AM
that's typical behavior for an abusive male - they always come back apologetically, and it always happens again...let's hope your Mom doesn't buy it!

no offense to any non cd hetero males that maybe on this, but the older i get the more i understand that this is the breed of people us girls shouldn't be dealing with. they seem to have too much reputation for their masculinity. just annoying. its so sad to see someone straight but not very masculine try to fit in with the "guys".

Midnight Skye
03-04-2010, 11:01 AM
Girl I am so happy for you! Freedom is one of the most awesome and empowering things there is in this world. I'm really glad to hear that you have yours now!

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 11:05 AM
no offense to any non cd hetero males that maybe on this, but the older i get the more i understand that this is the breed of people us girls shouldn't be dealing with. they seem to have too much reputation for their masculinity. just annoying. its so sad to see someone straight but not very masculine try to fit in with the "guys".

I think abusive individuals have a distorted view of masculinity. They perceive the male role as a dominating bully that gets his way by yelling and threatening (or worse). In some ways, its like a 2 year old, only concerned with himself and throwing tantrums to get what he wants.

Andy66
03-04-2010, 12:31 PM
I think abusive individuals have a distorted view of masculinity. They perceive the male role as a dominating bully that gets his way by yelling and threatening (or worse). In some ways, its like a 2 year old, only concerned with himself and throwing tantrums to get what he wants.
:iagree: Also I think they are often very insecure and scared of what might happen if they don't try to control every little thing.

Good riddance, and I hope he learns a little something from this.

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 12:34 PM
:iagree: Also I think they are often very insecure and scared of what might happen if they don't try to control every little thing.

Good riddance, and I hope he learns a little something from this.

I emphatically agree - that abusive behavior is all about control.

Jill
03-04-2010, 01:55 PM
That's great, good for you guys. There's no better feeling then feeling truly free. For you, it sounds like cutting off an infected tumor that was making you sick. I'm not surprised that he tried to get you guys to come to back, it's extremely important that you do not allow your mom to fall for this crap about being sorry. People do not change overnight. Have fun dressing!

Frédérique
03-04-2010, 05:58 PM
which brings me to my next point that finally now i'll have the opportunity for the first time ever have my own stash and privacy. thanx g that how everything turned out. we're still settling down so its going to be a matter of time before i start my first collection

That’s excellent! My circumstances were different, but I moved from a highly closeted existence to an environment of total freedom about eight years ago. I had purged my collection (for lack of a better description, since I did not intend to stop crossdressing), but I promptly started a new one. Now I’m living with my sister, somewhere in between being free and being closeted, but I like the new dynamics. I resumed dressing immediately. I have the entire upstairs of the house, so I can be “me” to my heart’s content, and even make an appearance downstairs from time to time, as a prelude to going outside en femme. The heart always finds a way, and I’m glad to hear you’re in more sympathetic surroundings for your continuing explorations! :hugs: