PDA

View Full Version : Feeling good for a change

tiffiany
03-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Been thinking about a lot of things lately and had the urge to dress and once I put on a few things it was like what I was thinking about just disappeared and I just felt happy for a change. It's weird how a few pieces of clothing can make me feel this way as if this is some part of me that I should embrace and do more often. I used to want to wear woman's clothes because of the look and feel of the material and now its more how its makes me feel when i wear them.

I'm not sure what this means just I know that I'm starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin, now if only I could express myself this way all the time than I would truly be happy, thanks for listening.

sherri52
03-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Dressing seems to do that to alot of us girls. Be comfortable in who you are.

Kathi Lake
03-03-2010, 09:52 PM
Clothes are just clothes, but attitude - that's the "secret sauce."

Tiffiany, if the clothes make you feel better - if they help relieve the blahs or make you feel happy - then by all means, dress up!

Kathi

NathalieX66
03-03-2010, 10:35 PM
Tiffany, It's you being you.
the cat's finally out of the bag.
When you play by the rules of the world you live in, you miss out on the things you want most. Why fight your mind if it isn't hurting you or anyone?

jenifer m.
03-03-2010, 10:48 PM
i totally get it!its all about how i feel when ever im wearing feminine clothes.i feel like the two sides of my personality are meeting in the middle.like im part man,and part woman,the clothes just compliment both sides of me,and give an overall feeling of completeness.

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 10:07 AM
I have very similar feelings. I just feel much more self-satisfied when I'm dressed. Its not that the clothes have some magical powers, but as Kathi said its the attitude that goes along with feeling feminine.

AlsoSamantha
03-04-2010, 12:12 PM
I always feel like dressing is a big stress relief for me. I don't care about the intellectual mechanics of it, I just know it's so!

minalost
03-04-2010, 04:57 PM
I always feel transformed when I dress. I'm happy and having fun no matter what else is going on in my life- with-in reason.
:hugs: