PDA

View Full Version : it just me

lori m crawford
03-04-2010, 12:17 AM
is just me or being a cd-ts person the older i get i feel more a female i dont dress all the time i work as a male but is all wayse ther to do it or a totle women have alwase thot i was a girl but had to live as a man i am 57 dont i have the right to be me know or not i wonted a lot in life an got most of them but to be me was not i am by my self now an i ges i cood but it seem likei went my life as a lie why do it now you dont live for ever but it seem i live to late in life i dont have frinds famley an it not being a cd-ts it is money wen i got it the are ther but to talk no wen you go to the hole thing of being you or a women what stop you me feeeeeeer of being me i stell dont if know lori is better than Larry i dont know who i am no more

ReineD
03-04-2010, 02:32 AM
Do you mean you would like to go out in public dressed, but you are afraid of being rejected, and you feel it is too late in your life to begin doing this?

You might want to look around and find a support group for TGs. My SO belongs to such a group. They meet on a regular basis and they welcome people of all ages and across the entire TG spectrum. It doesn't matter how old a person is when they begin. The importance is to just find a place where you will feel safe and free to express yourself, and make some friends. In time and with your new friends' support, you may gain more confidence to go out to other places too. :hugs:

Here is a group in nearby Columbus that you may wish to contact:
http://www.thecrystalclub.org/

And here is one in Delaware, OH:
http://www.crossohio.org/

Rianna Humble
03-04-2010, 03:06 AM
There are plenty of articles on these forums that show it's never too late to stop living the lie. In my own case, I was 53 before I finally admitted I am a cross-dresser - even though I was still fighting and struggling all the way because of so many years in denial. One year on and I've finally accepted myself fully.

I have come out at work and it was the best decision I ever made. YMMV, but I wish I'd done this a long time ago. I have even been on nights out fully dressed, just with people being introduced to my old name because it was organised by my manager.

I'm prevented from going 24/7 just yet by my circumstances but I look forward to the time when I can live out that dream I had some 46 years ago.

suzy1
03-04-2010, 03:38 AM
Is there a bit of a guilt fealing there, or that you are feeling that crossdressing or wanting to be feminine is wrong?
In this life it dose not matter what you do as long as you are not hurting anybody. Unless you live your life as the real you, you will never be happy. I know, I have bean there. You say you are now living alone. So am I and the moment I get home and shut that door I am SUZY. I love my life, and the freedom living alone gives me.

All the very best

big hug, SUZY

eluuzion
03-04-2010, 03:58 AM
"Though no one can go back and make a brand new start,
anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending"
--Carl Bard