PDA

View Full Version : transition

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Looked in mirror yesterday and seen a female looking back and was not dressed up is it because I feel female and think as one. Because as each day passes my female feelings are getting stronger and wearing male clothes don't feel right on me anymore maybe i'm heading towards transition and being female 24/7 I don't think I consider SRS but have been thinking of HGH. I'm only attracted to females it's just I think my feelings are running deeper than just wanting to crossdress but wanting to lead a female life.

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 04:03 PM
I think that its great that you're coming to terms with yourself. Still, beware the pink fog, and take your time. You're quite young and have ample opportunity to work this out in your head. I would strongly encourage you to visit with a counselor just to get it clear what your feelings mean and how to move forward. And put HRT etc off the agenda for a long while yet.

EnglishRose
03-04-2010, 04:11 PM
You'll probably need a while to sort out your feelings, work out what is real and what is just rationalization. Also be aware that some level of denial can also exist about this.

And yes do find a therapist to talk it through with. Needn't be someone well-versed in gender issues, necessarily.

Personally I've been battling debilitating gender dysphoria for the last couple of months and I'm about your age. Apparently it's a classic time for late onset people. That doesn't mean anything for what to do, of course :)

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-04-2010, 06:21 PM
Thanks for advice you two means a lot to me to have support from sisters on here. I know I feel more relaxed and happyer when dressed and when can't be dressed I am allways underdressed.

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 06:31 PM
Zoe, I have no doubt that you're happier and more relaxed when dressed. I am the same myself, but it took many years before I could comfortably live full time, and that was with the support of my wife. Without that, I'd still be underdressing.

I also think that as a still relatively young adult, you need to have more in your life than dressing. this can't and should not be an end all. I'm not saying you don't have a life, but suggesting that you keep things in perspective.

What's your social life like, if I might ask? Any friends, particularly friends with whom you've been able to share this interest with?

thechic
03-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Welcome to the club, this is a issue that many of us girls have. I am in the process of seeing a therapist for the same reasons and my advise to you, is that you do the same, think it hard and long see a therapist,as there are just to many things to take into account,and you cant make a totally rational decision by yourself. :hugs:

Cathytg
03-04-2010, 11:31 PM
That's wonderful. Keep looking into yourself and learning. You are a lifetime worth of wonder and discovery.

Bunny Girl Zoe
03-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Well fairly young so I know I have so much more to learn along the path but at minute that is path I am looking at.