PDA

View Full Version : Guide me!

Ada Ant
03-04-2010, 04:42 PM
I am writing this post with hopes that you sweet wonderfull ladies may be able to guide me! What I would like to know is where can I find someone to help me with my transformation! There are so many things that I need to know and it is tuff to understand for me. I guess what i really would like to know is where can i find friendly gurls to show me the ropes. Are my only options to go to a club and make friends like that cause if so i dont know if i will ever fullfill my fantasys. Do any of you live near chicago? Are there ever any events where I might meet any of you!

I thank you for any tips that you may be able to share with me!

tamarav
03-05-2010, 06:55 AM
First of all, welcome to the forum!.

Assisting someone to transform is a fantasy for many but for many of the girls here it has been a solitary journey. We have all learned through necessity and by making lots of mistakes. It can be a very tough way to get ahead.

You have to place all your desires in order and move through them to reach the goal you want, no one else is going to "guide" you and take you there. That being said, there are lots of resources to assist you, not that there won't be some willing souls to take you under their wing and give you at least some guidance.

Read all that you can, practice what you can and meet others and ask questions. This forum is a great place to ask all sorts of questions and to post your pictures for review.

You can also read my web site where I have accumulated articles since 1995 of my adventures and many mistakes. The resources are all over, it just takes some investigative work to find them. People won't be knocking on your door to drag you off to femme-dom, you have to drive there and make your presence known. Start driving and looking, the help is there for those that research it.

Your new sis,

Tami

renee k
03-05-2010, 07:11 AM
I am writing this post with hopes that you sweet wonderfull ladies may be able to guide me! What I would like to know is where can I find someone to help me with my transformation! There are so many things that I need to know and it is tuff to understand for me. I guess what i really would like to know is where can i find friendly gurls to show me the ropes. Are my only options to go to a club and make friends like that cause if so i dont know if i will ever fullfill my fantasys. Do any of you live near chicago? Are there ever any events where I might meet any of you!

I thank you for any tips that you may be able to share with me!

You may want to try, Transformations by Rori in Arlington Heights. Just google, "Transformations by Rori". She's has a boutique and transformation studio. Also there's Be-All in Chicago, it's in early June. There's lots of activities for T girls in the Chicago area. You should have no problem finding someone to help you get going, enjoy the journey.

Renee

Stina84
03-05-2010, 07:41 AM
As Renee K wrote there are professional transformation services that will help you (for a fee!). I don't know anything about any of them - having social anxiety I would rather die than go to a place like that.

Maybe you too are not confident to go to a complete stranger with your crossdressing. I'm sure the girls here will answer any questions you might have and give you some good tips on crossdressing.

Jilmac
03-05-2010, 11:01 AM
Ada, If you live in or near Chicago, there,s a store in Arlington Heights called Transformations. It caters to T girls and is run by Rori and Lisa. It is a full service store complete with makeovers and plenty of advice. Rori or lisa can guide you through any phase of your feminization you desire. Good luck dear.

RADER
03-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Yes Go to transformationsbyrori.com Rori help me into a great set of forms,
and gave a ton of good advice
There shop is in Arlington Hights Illinois, about 2 blocks from the Metra
station. So you can take the train if you wish.
Go to the web site and give them a call. They will fix you up rite. Rader :)