PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait for Spring

skirtsuit
03-04-2010, 05:52 PM
Hello Everybody!

I can't wait for spring so I can get out on my girly bike in a nice flower print dress and cute flats. I really wish a had little white dog that could ride in the front basket - maybe I can rent one daily?

I haven't been out of the house dressed in ages - the cold of winter put a temporary halt on the outdoor fun. I went out en femme for the very first time towards the end of October last year, just as the weather was changing - so I can't wait to 'flower' and strut my stuff some more - watch out Philly!

What are you looking forward to doing as spring finally comes?

All the Best and apologies to our friends in the southern hemisphere,

Ann / SS

StevieCD
03-04-2010, 06:11 PM
I hear ya sister. I am so looking forward to warmer weather so I can start wearing more skirts. It has been so cold here around St. Louis that pantyhose and tights are not keeping the legs warm. I don't even go out much, I am talking to cold even indoors and the heater set at 70 deg.

kimdl93
03-04-2010, 06:35 PM
Spring in Houston is like summer in Minnesota. I'm looking forward to lounging around the pool in thong, catching rays (judiciously of course) and wearing my new, short linen skirts!

renee k
03-04-2010, 07:32 PM
Hi Ann,

I have the bike, it's in my bedroom on a trainer, and I've been riding it stationary. And I have a couple dogs, though their not little and cute. But we've been out for a walk this week here in Michigan. The snow is melting finally revealing the grass. Spring can't be far off. Can't wait to wear sandals again and show off my pedicure.

Renee

Tina B.
03-04-2010, 07:48 PM
In California spring is here already, Daffodils are in bloom, The trees are starting to blossom and the spring line is on the racks with pastels and prints that just shout spring. It's still a little cool out for sun bathing, but great day for a bike ride, or trip to the mall!
Tina

jenifer m.
03-04-2010, 09:19 PM
i can only imagine your pain.i tend to take my south florida weather for granted.i forget there are you ladies out there who only get to do certain types of clothes during different times of the year.hang in there girl its comming soon.

boy2girl31
03-05-2010, 12:51 AM
I can't believe that it has not been mentioned yet but I am waiting for the new line of spring clothes. :D I can't wait to wear my short skirts again as well too cold right now.

kimdl93
03-05-2010, 09:33 AM
i can only imagine your pain.i tend to take my south florida weather for granted.i forget there are you ladies out there who only get to do certain types of clothes during different times of the year.hang in there girl its comming soon.

Honestly, even though I now live in TX I still miss the seasons. Even having the opportunity to switch between summer and winter wardrobes is fun for me.

Melinda G
03-05-2010, 12:07 PM
I'm looking forward to spring, so I can get back out in the woods, for some long walks wearing only a slithery rayon romper and sandals. If it's a warm sunny day, the romper slithers off, to be hung on a tree branch, and picked up on the way back. :D

The snowdrops have been blooming since late January. If you're not familiar with them, they bloom in late January, right up through the snow, months ahead of the crocus.

It's been a mild winter here in Michigan, since that new technology allowed us to ship all our cold weather and major snowstorms down to the deep south. :D

kate473
03-22-2010, 08:31 AM
After all that snow (East Coast), the rain is much better and the temperature is warming up. I can wear those v-neck tops now without freezing.

AliciaWeb
03-22-2010, 09:18 AM
There was a small window of opportunity and a warm day last week so I made my first outing since winter began. Lovely shopping but, of course, I over did it. Oh my feet!